First Prev
of 3
Next Last
big guy

Puryear, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2011
ok, who has the best set in Kenton?
guest576

Mayfield, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2011
How about who has got bigger balls to post this mess? Good lord, how chauvinistic!
Kloot

Kenton, TN

#3 Jun 29, 2011
I like 'em BIG!!
gaw

Puryear, TN

#4 Jun 29, 2011
flat chested in kenton....lol...guest must be chaucinistic to say that
guest576

Mayfield, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2011
Im not flat chested, I dont want to be judged for my boobs! You PIG!
WASTED

Benton, KY

#6 Jun 30, 2011
guest576 wrote:
Im not flat chested, I dont want to be judged for my boobs! You PIG!
Anything over a mouth full is wasted! And when they get old the big boobs become the long boobs. they cover up other areas of fun. can hurt your back trying to pick them up over other fun places. You know when they are young,over the age of 18, and not to big they are called head lights stick straight out. But when they are big and old over age 35 they become fog lights stick straight down toward the ground! Small boobs over 35 still have some life,head lights left in them.Keep the boobs small.
guest576

Mayfield, KY

#7 Jun 30, 2011
gaw wrote:
flat chested in kenton....lol...guest must be chaucinistic to say that
Learn to spell! I had the word spelled correctly and u didnt spell it right! Damn did u go to gibson county? chauvinistic! Thats how its spelled PIG!
WASTED

Benton, KY

#8 Jun 30, 2011
guest576 wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell! I had the word spelled correctly and u didnt spell it right! Damn did u go to gibson county? chauvinistic! Thats how its spelled PIG!
we not talking about spelling or proper english on here! we talking about what size boobs every guy likes! please stick to the boobs topix or start a new topic about spelling and english on topix! Now you like what size boobs?
guest576

Mayfield, KY

#9 Jul 1, 2011
AWWW.......TOO BAD!!! None of your business what size I have, be concerned for yours, jackass!
WASTED

Benton, KY

#10 Jul 1, 2011
guest576 wrote:
AWWW.......TOO BAD!!! None of your business what size I have, be concerned for yours, jackass!
bray,bray,heha,heha sorry buy i did not ask what size yours was,did not know you were a lady,i ask what size you liked? thought you were a man. sorry. bray bray heha.
wow look

Benton, KY

#11 Jul 8, 2011
wow look at these boobs!! unbelieveable!
&NR =1

Since: Feb 10

Lexington, TN

#12 Jul 10, 2011
TINA BURSE
just saying

Union City, TN

#13 Jul 11, 2011
that girl that lives in spring valley obion has some big ones...
ddude

Gretna, LA

#14 Jul 11, 2011
WASTED wrote:
<quoted text> Anything over a mouth full is wasted! And when they get old the big boobs become the long boobs. they cover up other areas of fun. can hurt your back trying to pick them up over other fun places. You know when they are young,over the age of 18, and not to big they are called head lights stick straight out. But when they are big and old over age 35 they become fog lights stick straight down toward the ground! Small boobs over 35 still have some life,head lights left in them.Keep the boobs small.
u r soooo ignorant.stop worrying bout boobs .im sure u have two little heads! Lol. And i bet ur an ugly site to look at.u must feel so badly about yourself to have to come up with stupid stuff like this crap.u couldnt get a real woman anyway.apparently u know nothing about women.
irritated

Millington, TN

#15 Jul 11, 2011
I've got a feeling that you horndogs are all single, stupid, and not too good to look at either. If boob size is all you idiots drool over then there's no hope for you losers. One should take in a woman's entirety, her mind, body, and soul. Besides, what's the point in asking about the local women if you ain't gonna get sh*t from them. Peace out!
2 dark six packs

Benton, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2011
irritated wrote:
I've got a feeling that you horndogs are all single, stupid, and not too good to look at either. If boob size is all you idiots drool over then there's no hope for you losers. One should take in a woman's entirety, her mind, body, and soul. Besides, what's the point in asking about the local women if you ain't gonna get sh*t from them. Peace out!
u r wrong! after 2 six packs in the dark i look hot! i am as good looking as 2 dogs. you know 2 dogs a cracking. now thats funny i dont care who yous is.
irritated

Millington, TN

#17 Jul 18, 2011
2 dark six packs wrote:
<quoted text> u r wrong! after 2 six packs in the dark i look hot! i am as good looking as 2 dogs. you know 2 dogs a cracking. now thats funny i dont care who yous is.
wow you sound dumber than you probably look judging from the way you pretty much insulted yourself. you type like some idiot who believes short hand is cool and your grammar is horrible. do us a favor and down two sixpacks in the dark on bridge over some train tracks or a river or something. whichever will probably knock the most sense into you
2 dark six packs

Benton, KY

#18 Jul 18, 2011
irritated wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you sound dumber than you probably look judging from the way you pretty much insulted yourself. you type like some idiot who believes short hand is cool and your grammar is horrible. do us a favor and down two sixpacks in the dark on bridge over some train tracks or a river or something. whichever will probably knock the most sense into you
hey dont talk about me/your daddy like that.i am your daddy.
irritated

Millington, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2011
wow... you really are a different kind of stupid if that's all you have as a comeback
three of a kind

Benton, KY

#20 Jul 21, 2011
irritated wrote:
wow... you really are a different kind of stupid if that's all you have as a comeback
all ladys should have 3 boobs. 2 in front and on their back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron jerding jr. 1 hr Eric 2
Is Tammy Brooks married? She's flirting with me. (Jul '17) 1 hr Big jon 10
Junk store across from car lot 1 hr Randy 2
Kim Thomas (Jun '16) 11 hr Haha 13
Marriage ain't a joke Jan 17 Beenthere 2
God how can you! Jan 10 Michael 1
Rachael Dawn Lee Jan 1 Whatever 3

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages