trouble in Kenton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CSM

Tyler, TX

#22 May 6, 2012
If you were half as big and bad as you talk on here to be then your name would be posted! You are an idiot that likes to talk trash!
ooopsitold

Los Angeles, CA

#23 May 6, 2012
What fool u are to think people would post a name on topix! But if i had a problem with someone i just go to thir face! And why would anyone be stupid enough, So all u cry babies can call the police! lol Bahaha! Yeah Right! your not very smart, Are ya?? You didnt post ur name idiot!!!
ooopsitold

Los Angeles, CA

#24 May 6, 2012
There is a differents in specking ur mind and to talk trash! It would take more than u whining to get me started. Oh but once i do get started u will be like all the rest ( calling the po po's) lol Thats kinda sorta what happens everytime. HE He! I dnt know u, But at this point thats probley a good thing! Im sure!!! Cuz some of this smack u been putting on here would not go on as long as it has! So u had better be glad u dnt use ur name cuz i would find u no questions asked! And then will see if u have a different tone!
CSM

Tyler, TX

#25 May 6, 2012
I dont scare that easy! Ya gotta do better than that! And by no means am i scared of ghetto thug lil punks like you! And no i dont know you but i am not scared of you! I dont even live there anymore so i aint wasing time on you anymore!
dumb

United States

#26 May 6, 2012
Omg! Do they have a school in Kenton? Differents? Specking? Probley? Thir? LOL how sad.
dumb

United States

#27 May 6, 2012
And dont try to use the shorthand excuse.That is NOT shorthand typing LOL
ooopsitold

United States

#28 May 6, 2012
I never said anything about u being scared! o an idc wat you say bout tha short han. cuz its no worse than u kids with the name ( dumb ) andddd ( CSM )! i hope u as in ( YOU) Un-der-stan-ddd which means ( understand ) the words coming out of my mouth lofl. O an which means ( and ) tbh i relly dnt care what u thunk! LMAO Did you get all that cuz this is how everyone spells out an thats what u call short hand com-un-ica-tion! lol EVERYONE HAS Their own way of doing it! Wow i can spell ew wee
ooopsitold

United States

#29 May 6, 2012
oh got a lil too happy there! he he tbh this is really funny! People get mad and get so winded out there. It just makes my day! lol What would i do without topixs??? All uhave to do is speack the truth and people get so stupid.If you was looking for attention you came to the worng place cuz i dnt give !
dumb

United States

#30 May 6, 2012
What is a worng place? How do you speack? That's not in my shorthand book either. Hmmmm
silly

London, KY

#31 May 6, 2012
wow....LOL, obviously you like this so Im not even gonna read this crap anymore. You are in no way an adult.
ooopsitold

United States

#32 May 6, 2012
lol i have touch screen and sometimes it acts up! I agree that is no short hand lol (wrong)!!!!!! Wow wee u knew what it meant smart a$$! K this is getting old now with how to spell. Let me remind u this post was and is about trashy kenton! Is everything correct now!
ooopsitold

United States

#33 May 6, 2012
loltbhusuckdonkeyballsanduaren ofunatallsodousafavorandjustst opalreadycuzucantdonothingnowa ylmao! If u can read this then ur very good lol
Anonymous

Murray, KY

#34 May 7, 2012
dumb wrote:
What is a worng place? How do you speack? That's not in my shorthand book either. Hmmmm
way too funny ! keep up the attack, cause it's really AMUZING ! LOL
Monkies

United States

#35 May 7, 2012
You monkies done playing? BAHABAHA :)
yo momma

Houston, TX

#37 May 22, 2012
yo momma wrote:
<quoted text>. Ok don't even try all that shit ain't no kids out running the streets selling no weed or pill or dogs get real nigga cuz I'm out here every day the town isn't as bad as you put it out to be. Take it from somebody that 17 and out their. The real problem is you noise ass old people that need to find something better to do than hang out at places like the dary bar and gas.
stations
Get your ass on with some gangs shit cuz there is not if there was you would know
Redneck backwoods

Los Angeles, CA

#38 May 22, 2012
What ever with your gang control! you people try and act like you all in gangs! But all i seen was alot of talking and no action! Get real why dont cha noone in that town is big enough to fight off a flea by god! You all are trashy and pethetic as h**l! And about some nosey a** folks! Its bad when you have a d**n neighbor that is so f**kin nosey that she comes in your yard asking what we are doing! When its none of her f**kin buisness in the first place! Nosey a** people! Just pethetic!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Davis (Sep '14) 8 hr Angie 7
Passing thru/Flags 10 hr Bob 5
Mcguire and associates 14 hr George Jones look... 3
Jeremy Cole (May '15) 14 hr friend 35
Dale you are a REAL POS and soon to be wife 20 hr Deez nutz 2
Dyer police car Sun Running for alder... 5
Tony greene Feb 5 ZachieChan101 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages