trouble in Kenton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Jackson, TN

#1 Feb 20, 2012
Tell me why people are always meddling in other people's business in this town? I have not lived here but 6 months, and it's un real how you people are. Sounds like alot of you need to get a life and mind your own business ! You can hear ONE word of a sentance and just RUN with it and make up your own. And my how rumors fly in this town. It's funny how I even heard how the Dairy Bar place was shut down. I rode by there Sat. night and the lot was full of cars, so I went there too ! WHY IS THAT? Stop telling what is not true. It makes this town look really bad.
Big Daddy

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Feb 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
Tell me why people are always meddling in other people's business in this town? I have not lived here but 6 months, and it's un real how you people are. Sounds like alot of you need to get a life and mind your own business ! You can hear ONE word of a sentance and just RUN with it and make up your own. And my how rumors fly in this town. It's funny how I even heard how the Dairy Bar place was shut down. I rode by there Sat. night and the lot was full of cars, so I went there too ! WHY IS THAT? Stop telling what is not true. It makes this town look really bad.
And it really doesn't need much help. lol
ooopsitold

United States

#3 May 4, 2012
This is a trashy place and all i have gathered from being here only 4 months is trash, drugs, fightin, and want a be gangs with blacks running kenton to gibson county on hollorin racist evertime somethin doesnt go they way! The church goers are pethetic one is a theif and the police station o my god i dont know what to say other than i dont like what i here how they run up and grab ur child for no reason and threatin that child when they have no idea who they are. If they want respect then i sugest they show it to receive it! And one more thing its also pethetic that kids from 12 to 17 out here runnin the streets salin weed, pills, and dogs! Where are the parents at?? And why hasnt the police got them kids locked up?? Cuz this town talks and a whole lot everybody knows everything that goes on! Like i said PETHETIC TOWN!
citizen

United States

#4 May 4, 2012
Cause the cops are to busy trying to hit on girls in town.the cop jeff webber is the worst one of them all.he needs to realize none of these girls want him and do his job!
ooopsitold

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 5, 2012
Yeah i know alot of police that try that. But still no reason for this to be going on. I have always heard this was a nice place and people was great. Well i dnt know where it went cuz all i see is the kids doing things they shouldnt. And after talkin with the police one time i really have nothing good to say about them either. And there is nothing here in this town. You have to drive 16 or 36 miles just to get things u need. There are no jobs around here people talk about people all day long at them high a$$ stores. Even when they dnt know u. And these wanna be gang members around here. Runnin around callin themself bloods and arany WHATEVER! The gangs i do know dont just brag about bein one. If they have a problem then they solve it. These people run around actin like they are so hard! But scared to shed blood. And ride 4 deep with helpers. But they best realize not everyone is just gonna sit back and not do nothing. That is lesson one. Cuz where we come from we be riding the whole town on every corner! We not gonna play kiddie school with all these wanna be. Watch and learn...!
CSM

Coventry, RI

#6 May 5, 2012
Omg you need to realize this mess is everywhere! Even in the big cities jackson, memphis,dyersburg..... its everywhere just heard more in the small towns!!
ooopsitold

United States

#7 May 5, 2012
lol i know how dyersburg, jackson etc. works.... And its nothing like this place. the kids here are nothing but trouble arond here. At least in DYERSBURG! They dont act like they run it, they do! I know two boys in this town got served the other day by one person cuz they thought they run this town. LOL they didnt run nothing. Goes to show its all talk in this place but they all run scared. Ha and for that grl who winded up gettin her tale tore up needs to learn from that as she calls herself running this town and only 23. YEAH RIGHT! Thats sho what she needed since she came all the way to someone house to start crap! Sounds like it needs a clean up around here for thoes who think they run the town. Lmao Its still trashy around here. But i can see why!
CSM

Coventry, RI

#8 May 5, 2012
All this time you are spending on topix running it down should be used to find another place to live if you hate Kenton so much!!or since you seem to know all the solutions then fix it and make it the perfect place for you to live! Maybe you should be the mayor/police/chief because you have all the answers!! Just sayin!!
ooopsitold

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 5, 2012
Oooow! No Thanks! That looks like a job to do there and as for leaving thats already in progress, Thank u very much. I wont allow my people to live around a trasy place such as kenton! Nor will they be involved with the drugs and drama from here. Im ashame to have even brought them here in the first place after knowin just how it is. Sry but i have to say we are better than that!! Had we not been lied to about how nice of a place it was suppose to be, Our family would have never been here at all. O an i have all the time i need to be on topix since being its no jobs around here! But however that is my on biz-ness lol. And it not been for them on here that put thir on town on here complanin i wouldnt have posted what i know only in 4 months. Funny alot of them down on this town live here and had been for awhile. So if any or all affends u then find somethin else to do with ur time. Cuz it seems like u have alot of time to do the same thing. Since ur postin! bahabaha:)
Englishmajor

Canton, TX

#10 May 5, 2012
Looks like someone should go back to school and learn how to spell and form a sentence lol
CSM

Coventry, RI

#11 May 5, 2012
I got out of there! I dont live there anymore! I only have time when i am off work tho because i have a "job"!
ooopsitold

Los Angeles, CA

#12 May 5, 2012
lol U peeps are2 stupid why this topix is all about how kenton is and as for spelling i know just how to spell since spelling was my best subject in the day. Maybe u cant read short hand. You must be young kids too lol! Who cares cuz i know my crew wont be around kenton very long so i dont care at all i was just more less telling what i see in this sry excuse town! But while my family will be somewhere else you all will still be cryin about ur sry town! lmfao
silly

London, KY

#13 May 5, 2012
I can appreciate where your coming from with the no jobs thing and people talking about people but I have been here for a few years now and here is what I have learned. Dont associate with people who talk trash (there ARE people here who wont), drive the 16 miles to get a job (you knew there were no jobs when you moved to a town this small and if that didnt dawn on you then your not so bright). I manage to stay employed. As far as the drugs go, yeah its bad but it is everywhere (and i am from a big city so dont tell me its not), at least we dont have alot of violence and if there is, its back alley fights that dont concern anyone but the two parties involved which is the way it should be. The police, yes they could do more but instead of sounding ignorant why dont you use your mouth at a town meeting. As far as all the people who say they run this town I have NEVER heard anyone say that over the age of 16 LOL. You must not be hanging out with adults. And if they are, they are ignorant too. This town is what you make of it. Hang out with assholes, then your an asshole too.
ooopsitold

Los Angeles, CA

#14 May 5, 2012
lol! First hand my husband was raised here and it has changed according to him. And you must be the ignorant one if you havent seen most of this. Hell these drug dealing kids are all over the park at the stores and in behind the store. I know the sh!+ goes on cuz my 13 yr old son goes to ur lovely sm park and the black kids in ur lovely town calls themself a blood. Which is gang members and tried to jump him and his friends. And as far to who i hang with is noone concern but we do have family who live here and they have the same problem with the kids on her block hollering they run this town. And yes the older folks that hang at the store sit and talk about everyone who walks in. And the church members around here are such a disgrace to god beings one of them stole frm someone. I wouldnt say this is such a great town. Thank you! And by the way were frm a big town to! And as for go to uc hell we been there so many times and havent found not nothing. But thats ok cuz i get my money every week cuz i do work lol see people always has to act better but you better hope u dnt loose that one cuz it aint so easy to find another! Just some fare warning! And to top it off we dont hang with anyone in this town except family. I dont want any of them to rub off on the best! lmao
Englishmajor

Canton, TX

#15 May 5, 2012
Just from reading your posts you sound like you belong here. Meaning you like to run that mouth of yours and try to stir up shit lol
silly

London, KY

#16 May 5, 2012
Never said it was a good town, never said I liked it. I live here and make the best out of it. Thats all I am saying. There are religious hipocrits everywhere, drugs everywhere, smart ass kids everywhere.
ooopsitold

United States

#18 May 6, 2012
Oh and silly, Does that mean the alley ways are the only way people clown around here? According to you thats what u said ( u know he said she said) but however let me let u in on a secret. There was a big time knock down drag out on a street block! Lol And they got what they deserved! Now thats what happens when u want to talk Sh!t! lmao And thats so whats up!!
CSM

Tyler, TX

#19 May 6, 2012
Well "stupid" you said you had time to be on here because you dont have a job! But then however you turned around and said you work and get paid every week!! You must also be a liar too! Omg there are liars livinng in Kenton EVERYBODY GET OUT OF KENTON because people lie there!! If the truth be known you are probably a kid just running off at the mouth! Grow up and get over it! If you know there are drugs being sold by kids why dont you report it and not on topix!!
ooopsitold

Los Angeles, CA

#20 May 6, 2012
Its called been working and now getting what i have worked for over the yrs! So yes mam i have all the time in the world to be on topix until i find more work! Yes i get a pay check now and sit on my a$$...! Every week! So what u have to say about that now! And i thought this was a b!+ch about kenton topic! But i guess like always u peeps like to turn it around! Ha well hate it for ur luck haus but i dont give a sh!+ about u this town or anyone else for that matter! so boo ya! And its still a pethetic town lmao!
ooopsitold

Los Angeles, CA

#21 May 6, 2012
Yeah u do have liars in ur town! And thanks for reminding me! Cuz people around here have no idea how to keep thir word! And i really cant see why anyone comes to topix and think people should spell perfect grammer! Most of them speck short hand! Its very obvious that u have no since of humor to ur self! I can only say what i have seen here in 4 months. I dnt care what anyone els thinks! I have seen frm kenton to rutherford to gibson on how they work! Its called liars, crooks, trash talkers, wanna b gang members, and hipocrits! Yes that does go on in the big cities! But the part of the city we are frm this dnt go on! And u dnt here about it cuz its big enough to by pass peeps like that! And besides we dont play noway and the ones who does know us, knows not to pull that trash talk with us! cuz we dnt call on the police, we take care of it ourself! We dont play well with others! Who like to start sh!+! It is what it is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bigfoot spotted in Dyer 2 hr Walnut X 24
Travis Davidson 3 hr boy who never re... 1
Hunter White 3 hr Tom Green 1
Harly.. The dog. (Dec '11) 3 hr Tom Green 3
Fireworks 9 hr Guest 1
Jodi Watson 19 hr guest 1
who is fooling with who ? Sat guest 1
More from around the web

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE