danny jowers for state senate

danny jowers for state senate

Posted in the Kenton Forum

AB

Mayfield, KY

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Hell this state is already broke as hell
Donna Douglas

Benton, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2012
OMG , thought i saw it all Is HE serious? That idiot thinks he is state rep material ? Whata JOKE that is.
austin

Spotsylvania, VA

#5 Jul 29, 2012
Donna Douglas wrote:
OMG , thought i saw it all Is HE serious? That idiot thinks he is state rep material ? Whata JOKE that is.
well Donna, you strike again. you must live a sad lonely life bucause you are all up in everyones business. Danny is a good man and does not need your vote. You have nothing nice to say about anyone. You just jump from one subject to another one.really? His wife is a very sweet lady that does not care what you think about her.
AB

Mayfield, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2012
austin wrote:
<quoted text>well Donna, you strike again. you must live a sad lonely life bucause you are all up in everyones business. Danny is a good man and does not need your vote. You have nothing nice to say about anyone. You just jump from one subject to another one.really? His wife is a very sweet lady that does not care what you think about her.
I totally agree with you. He is a great person and will help anyone. People are just hating on him.
dingong

South Fulton, TN

#7 Jul 30, 2012
he wear his pants side ways so u no he is crooked
austin

Spotsylvania, VA

#8 Jul 30, 2012
dingong wrote:
he wear his pants side ways so u no he is crooked
you are crazy. He and his family are all good people and this small nothing better to do then talk bad about people town, need to look in the mirror, because HE is not the one on here talking bad about you, or anyone else.
AB

Mayfield, KY

#9 Jul 31, 2012
austin wrote:
<quoted text>you are crazy. He and his family are all good people and this small nothing better to do then talk bad about people town, need to look in the mirror, because HE is not the one on here talking bad about you, or anyone else.
The ones on here talking about him are just hating on him because they don't have the knowledge it takes to do what he does.
Lets Debate

Violet, LA

#10 Jul 31, 2012
My,my,my....All this negativity with no facts.Ok Execpt Austin I totally agree with you,Donna Douglas is always trashing people.Who cares how the Jowers met,they are happy so move on.Eww your turn!
donnie

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2012
who is danny jowers? lol
Katie

Maury City, TN

#12 Aug 1, 2012
Hes just missing "bedrooms" warm purdy mouth. Gotta try to get closer to Nashville so he get it on the regular.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 2, 2012
Better luck next time Danny.
Donna Douglas

Benton, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2012
Katie wrote:
Hes just missing "bedrooms" warm purdy mouth. Gotta try to get closer to Nashville so he get it on the regular.
OL that's a good 1 .
Donna Douglas

Benton, KY

#15 Aug 3, 2012
Lets Debate wrote:
My,my,my....All this negativity with no facts.Ok Execpt Austin I totally agree with you,Donna Douglas is always trashing people.Who cares how the Jowers met,they are happy so move on.Eww your turn!
look at the pacts, there are more against that idiot than for him. check yourself idiot , you must be one of his bedroom mates, ya know the ones he video tapes ! hahahahahah, also i am not negative on everyone in this town , i stood up for lots of people in here and made comments about other half wits in Kenton. READ THE FACTS ! not many like Jowers , maybe He and Bill Sanderson are more than buddies ? lol
Lets Debate

Satsuma, AL

#16 Aug 3, 2012
Donna Douglas wrote:
<quoted text>look at the pacts, there are more against that idiot than for him. check yourself idiot , you must be one of his bedroom mates, ya know the ones he video tapes ! hahahahahah, also i am not negative on everyone in this town , i stood up for lots of people in here and made comments about other half wits in Kenton. READ THE FACTS ! not many like Jowers , maybe He and Bill Sanderson are more than buddies ? lol
I just read another of your post and maybe you need to learn to spell,I didn't mention his poltical stance,his personality or even if I liked him.CHECK YOURSELF there Donna,if you don't live here with the rest of us idiot's then mind your own damn buisness and stay out of ours!!!
austin

Spotsylvania, VA

#17 Aug 4, 2012
Lets Debate wrote:
<quoted text>I just read another of your post and maybe you need to learn to spell,I didn't mention his poltical stance,his personality or even if I liked him.CHECK YOURSELF there Donna,if you don't live here with the rest of us idiot's then mind your own damn buisness and stay out of ours!!!
Lets debate, I don'think she can mind her own business ! All she knows how to do is down others. This town and this web site both need to be shut down in my openion!
Lets Debate

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2012
austin wrote:
<quoted text> Lets debate, I don'think she can mind her own business ! All she knows how to do is down others. This town and this web site both need to be shut down in my openion!
I can understand why you believe the way you do but I doubt if this was what this site is really intended for.I think it has the potental to do good.I have seen post on here that were not negative that never got a reply.To be honest I get on here sometimes and read because I'm BORED and it makes me feel better about ME,sad but true!Austin have a great day!!!
Donna Douglas

Benton, KY

#19 Aug 5, 2012
austin wrote:
<quoted text>
well Donna, you strike again. you must live a sad lonely life bucause you are all up in everyones business. Danny is a good man and does not need your vote. You have nothing nice to say about anyone. You just jump from one subject to another one.really? His wife is a very sweet lady that does not care what you think about her.
LOL, what a JOKE
austin

Spotsylvania, VA

#20 Aug 5, 2012
Donna Douglas wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, what a JOKE
no Donna, YOU are a joke...sorry, but true. I asked around, and thissite is ment for people to advertise jobs, things people may have for sale and so forth and so on ! Not ment to talk trash people!! So why don't you start by looking in the mirror and start changing this site for the better, and help new families that move to Kenton think it is a great place to raise their children, and spend a lifetime here. I am sure all of the local businesses would love that, as well as new members in church, and people buying donuts from the local donut shop and things from the drug store! This place really could be a good place to live, but most of you on here have a very bad attitude about life. Love your neighbor, support this town and just be proud to live in it. Stop the bad talk.
Donna Douglas

Benton, KY

#23 Aug 10, 2012
austin wrote:
<quoted text>
no Donna, YOU are a joke...sorry, but true. I asked around, and thissite is ment for people to advertise jobs, things people may have for sale and so forth and so on ! Not ment to talk trash people!! So why don't you start by looking in the mirror and start changing this site for the better, and help new families that move to Kenton think it is a great place to raise their children, and spend a lifetime here. I am sure all of the local businesses would love that, as well as new members in church, and people buying donuts from the local donut shop and things from the drug store! This place really could be a good place to live, but most of you on here have a very bad attitude about life. Love your neighbor, support this town and just be proud to live in it. Stop the bad talk.
look at all the others who have told things about Jowers, you have not said 1 thing to them, you attacked me. i will be laughing at Jowers when his butt doesn't get it, instead Bedroom Bill will be the one who gets in, right into Jowers BUTT HOLE !!!! hahahaha laughs on you all weird-O's
austin

United States

#24 Aug 13, 2012
Donna Douglas wrote:
<quoted text>look at all the others who have told things about Jowers, you have not said 1 thing to them, you attacked me. i will be laughing at Jowers when his butt doesn't get it, instead Bedroom Bill will be the one who gets in, right into Jowers BUTT HOLE !!!! hahahaha laughs on you all weird-O's
YOU are one sick BITCH to even think something sick like that ! My God.... You need help with that ! Keep your sick thoughts to yourself because no one wants to hear them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyer Elementary School 2 hr Glowormm 27
Mexican restaurant Thu Sammy 1
Who DA beat Thu Guest 2
Jimmydean Wed Lala 1
Kendal cheated on. Wed Friend 3
Tatumville drug house/junkyard Jun 21 Troll 16
Kim Evans (Feb '16) Jun 20 Yuppp 3

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages