United States

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Anyone with news of the Bell family
Bobby

Benton, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2012
jan wrote:
Anyone with news of the Bell family
What Bell family? From Rutherford? What happened?
Sad

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Jan 7, 2012
So sad
wht

Apo, AE

#4 Jan 7, 2012
What happened??
Bobby

Benton, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2012
Sad wrote:
So sad
What happened?
help

Benton, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2012
Anyone know what Bell family and what happened?
Me

Maury City, TN

#7 Jan 8, 2012
help wrote:
Anyone know what Bell family and what happened?
All I heard was, there was a 3 vehicle accident outside of UC. Truck hit car head on and another vehicle was involved. They said the 3 in car died. Not sure any names though.
Sad

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Jan 8, 2012
Wreck and 3 deaths......head on......passing someone. Sad
Tina

Henderson, TN

#9 Jan 8, 2012
Jack and Sue Bell from Kenton and their son David all died. Tim Nailfeh Attorney from Lake County.
It was the Bells anniversary and their son David was taking them out to the Lake to eat with other friends. Davids son was also in the wreck but is ok.
I'm not sure how the wreck happened. I have heard 2 different versions.
1 version says The Attorney was running late for a ball game and tried to pass.
The other version says the Bells had a blow out and swerved into the on coming traffic.
Prayers to all involved, so sad.
therealguest

Maury City, TN

#10 Jan 8, 2012
so sad
Bell Family relative

Denham Springs, LA

#11 Jan 8, 2012
Uncle Jack did not die. He was air med to hospital in Memphis. He is in ICU.
Sad

Edwardsville, IL

#12 Jan 8, 2012
So very sad
kalli

Jackson, TN

#13 Jan 8, 2012
Bell Family relative wrote:
Uncle Jack did not die. He was air med to hospital in Memphis. He is in ICU.
Our thoughts and preyers are with you and your family ! I am SO sorry about your family and I hope your Uncle pulls through. My dad owns the Dairy Bar in Kenton, and knew your uncle, and as well as alot of other people. If there is anything we can do for you.... Please let us know. Once again.... My family is very sorry for your loss. Kalli Whitworth
AMEN

Benton, KY

#14 Jan 8, 2012
kalli wrote:
<quoted text>
Our thoughts and preyers are with you and your family ! I am SO sorry about your family and I hope your Uncle pulls through. My dad owns the Dairy Bar in Kenton, and knew your uncle, and as well as alot of other people. If there is anything we can do for you.... Please let us know. Once again.... My family is very sorry for your loss. Kalli Whitworth
Amen!
III

Memphis, TN

#15 Jan 8, 2012
Donna

United States

#16 Jan 9, 2012
Tina wrote:
Jack and Sue Bell from Kenton and their son David all died. Tim Nailfeh Attorney from Lake County.
It was the Bells anniversary and their son David was taking them out to the Lake to eat with other friends. Davids son was also in the wreck but is ok.
I'm not sure how the wreck happened. I have heard 2 different versions.
1 version says The Attorney was running late for a ball game and tried to pass.
The other version says the Bells had a blow out and swerved into the on coming traffic.
Prayers to all involved, so sad.
Just heard the sad news about David and his parents. I just saw David at church last week while visiting relatives in Macon, Ga. Any update on his father? So thankful Jonathan was not hurt. So hard to believe that someone you just saw is now gone. I'm praying for the grieving family members.
sam

United States

#17 Jan 10, 2012
Is it the sue bell that works at tysons I hope not
Jan

Union City, TN

#18 Jan 11, 2012
sam wrote:
Is it the sue bell that works at tysons I hope not
No. Ms Sue spent her days and nights taking care of her husband. Both very sweet people. She took such good care of Mr Jack, made his life as pleasant and as comfortable as possible.
Libby

Beech Bluff, TN

#19 Jan 11, 2012
Visitation for Sue and David Bell will be Friday, 01/13/2012, from 5-8 p.m. at Karnes and Son Funeral Home chapel in Kenton, TN. The funeral will be on Saturday, 01/14/2012 at 11 a.m. at the Kenton Church of Christ.
friend

Mayfield, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2012
Its comforting to know that there are kind folks that have good memories of the Bell Family. We did learn that Mr Jack did too pass earlier today just after noon. Please pray for the families as they try to put the pieces back together. And there was also David who has made his home down in Georgia and raised a family. If I understood from a family member, it sounds like they will try to have the three of them on Saturday for the funeral. How hard this must be for them. Please Pray!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenton hores 10 hr Wth 17
Trimble Police Chief Thu Guest 7
Yardworkin hottie Thu Curious 1
bryan mitchell Apr 26 Just Saying 2
News Blood donors needed (Feb '09) Apr 25 My Give A Dam Busted 16
Driving School for Adults Near Dyer? Apr 24 SJL23 1
Justin Miller Apr 23 Stay out my bussi... 1

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance