First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just me

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2009
Just wanting to know if anyone is going to Nashville this Saturday night for the party at TSC?
us 11111a

Greenwood, SC

#2 Feb 25, 2010
any swingers around kenton
younevno

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2010
depends on how the girl looks
shane bryant

Zanesville, OH

#4 Jun 12, 2010
put a bag over her head and u wont care unless u get drunk and the more u get the better it looks and smells
Jason

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jun 12, 2010
I used to swing when I was young. Now it makes me dizzy
Laquanda

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 21, 2011
Keith and lori
Big Daddy

Murray, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2011
Yeah. We swing, but only with select couples in northwest Tennessee and the surrounding area.
Big Daddy

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2011
And we live in Kenton. Don't know why it shows us living in Mayfield, KY.
Knowit

Murray, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2011
^ It's where your internet service is out of.
blackwater

Hazel, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2011
press on....gaw...have fun
Big Daddy

Murray, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2011
us 11111a wrote:
any swingers around kenton
Yeah, we live in Kenton and we swing. I'm wondering how many there are like us. We live normal lives during the week, but party down on the weekends with lots of toys, friends, sex, and generally great times. If that sounds like you, contact us. Maybe we can meet. Also, there is a great swingers party happening in this area Saturday night. If interested let us know. Lastly, my fiance and I just bought a sybian. If you don't know what that is, look it up on the internet. We are really friendly folks and are looking for other really friendly folks to share our new friend with. Let us know if interested.
looking

San Antonio, TX

#12 Dec 29, 2011
What do u and your wife look like? Height, weight etc
Big Daddy

Murray, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2011
looking wrote:
What do u and your wife look like? Height, weight etc
The better question is, what do you and yours look like?
blackops

Hazel, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2011
Big Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, we live in Kenton and we swing. I'm wondering how many there are like us. We live normal lives during the week, but party down on the weekends with lots of toys, friends, sex, and generally great times. If that sounds like you, contact us. Maybe we can meet. Also, there is a great swingers party happening in this area Saturday night. If interested let us know. Lastly, my fiance and I just bought a sybian. If you don't know what that is, look it up on the internet. We are really friendly folks and are looking for other really friendly folks to share our new friend with. Let us know if interested.
this pray tell how do we meet
Big Daddy

Murray, KY

#15 Dec 30, 2011
Be at the right place at the right time, I guess. Good luck.
uck

Quincy, FL

#16 Dec 30, 2011
the christy girl is still up to carpet munching Im sure she is nasty always have been
i pray

Santa Barbara, CA

#17 Jan 4, 2012
your all sick and i will pray for you all sick weirdios kenton fourm is to show good in this town . not to show how trashy it is you all discrace this town . move to a commune for weird peps like you . TRASH is what you are !
Big Daddy

Murray, KY

#18 Jan 4, 2012
i pray wrote:
your all sick and i will pray for you all sick weirdios kenton fourm is to show good in this town . not to show how trashy it is you all discrace this town . move to a commune for weird peps like you . TRASH is what you are !
lmao. Really? Well, we may be weird (to you), but we're having a good time at it. Lighten up friend. Maybe we will invite you to our next sex party.
heheheh

United States

#19 Jan 4, 2012
Big Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>lmao. Really? Well, we may be weird (to you), but we're having a good time at it. Lighten up friend. Maybe we will invite you to our next sex party.
Hahahha
draw

United States

#20 Jan 4, 2012
i pray wrote:
You disgrace Kenton with your miserable spelling and grammar. We better pray for YOU.
*you're
*weirdos
*forum
*disgrace
*peeps? People? Can't even figure this one out.

Get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric freeman? 8 hr Funny 15
Girls that trade that p**sy (Mar '15) 12 hr Noneedtohide 19
Looking to have some fun 17 hr Sexylady 5
Hot single guys in sharon?? (Jul '15) Fri Tara K 19
Mexican Restaurant Thu dude 3
Newbern Mayor Race 2016 Jul 19 ZipTie 3
Rickie Sweatt (Mar '13) Jul 19 Loverboy 25

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance