First Baptist Church, Kenton

First Baptist Church, Kenton

Posted in the Kenton Forum

Broken Chains

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Ask yourself, If I die right now, am I going to heaven or hell? My friends, Jesus is the answer! Come visit First Baptist Church in Kenton.
hypocrisy

Jackson, TN

#2 Jul 17, 2012
I know some hypocrites that go there. Big time bible thumpers who judge others, claim to be godly, yet delight in the destruction of others and even take part in such deeds. Wonder which way they are headed? Will money buy your way into heaven?
Broken Chains

Shelbyville, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Hypocrisy, no one is perfect but the Lord himself. These bible thumpers and hypocrits that you speak about will one day be judged by the almighty on their sins. We only have one judge and thats God. If First Baptist Church in Kenton is not for you, please find another bible based church and attend. Jesus loves you and I love you. God Bless my friend.
hypocrisy wrote:
I know some hypocrites that go there. Big time bible thumpers who judge others, claim to be godly, yet delight in the destruction of others and even take part in such deeds. Wonder which way they are headed? Will money buy your way into heaven?
Donna Douglas

Mayfield, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Broken Chains wrote:
Hypocrisy, no one is perfect but the Lord himself. These bible thumpers and hypocrits that you speak about will one day be judged by the almighty on their sins. We only have one judge and thats God. If First Baptist Church in Kenton is not for you, please find another bible based church and attend. Jesus loves you and I love you. God Bless my friend.
<quoted text>
First Baptist is a good church, Don't go to the Kenton Church of God. Way too much drama there , it's a shame because some of them are real Christians and some are a handfull. Like i said too much drama !
metoo63

Union City, TN

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Hypocrisy, you going to judge them for being just like you????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big D 2 hr king 2
Lee Kennedy (Apr '13) 6 hr unknown 4
does anyone knows james lee kennedy (Aug '09) 6 hr careful 17
Needing caregiver.....easy work with good pay 7 hr unknown 2
ANY women in a giving trading mood 18 hr Kyle 5
Wondering 20 hr Wondering 1
17 mile yardsale (Aug '10) Sun Lisa 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages