Dyer City Election 2012

Posted in the Kenton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
George

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Are the citizens of Dyer happy with the way the town is being run and re-elect everyone? Or is the citizens of Dyer tired of the high water bills, sewer bills, and Dyer having the highest paied city employes in Gibson County.Will the citizens elect all new mayor and aldermen? How will this election play out for Dyer? I say Mayor will be Chris Younger. Aldermen will be B.Oliver,M.Barron,N.Reed and J.Baker in that order for votes. I hope R.Reed wins over J.Baker but I think R.Reed will be 5th and Bitsey 6th. What do you think? SOMEONE POST THE ELECTION RESULTS ON HERE WHEN THEY ARE KNOWN with the VOTES each one gets. I want to see how Dyer will be for the next 2 years. Thank You. George Washington
George

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2012
How do you think the Dyer City Election will go?
voters win

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2012
George wrote:
Are the citizens of Dyer happy with the way the town is being run and re-elect everyone? Or is the citizens of Dyer tired of the high water bills, sewer bills, and Dyer having the highest paied city employes in Gibson County.Will the citizens elect all new mayor and aldermen? How will this election play out for Dyer? I say Mayor will be Chris Younger. Aldermen will be B.Oliver,M.Barron,N.Reed and J.Baker in that order for votes. I hope R.Reed wins over J.Baker but I think R.Reed will be 5th and Bitsey 6th. What do you think? SOMEONE POST THE ELECTION RESULTS ON HERE WHEN THEY ARE KNOWN with the VOTES each one gets. I want to see how Dyer will be for the next 2 years. Thank You. George Washington
I agree with u george
voters win

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2012
It is in!! Younger 457 Thompson 419. Mayor Cris Younger Aldermen B.Oliver, M.Barron,N.Reed,J.Baker.YES SIR CHANGES COMING IN DYER for the BETTER!! Bill Barron new City Lawyer! B.Oliver over Police Committee! J.Baker over City Clean UP! Who will Mayor Younger put on a Committee to pick a new alderman to replace himself on the Board? The good people of Dyer have spoken!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 6, 2012
http://www.wbbjtv.com/election-results/novemb...

Mayor - City of Dyer
Walton "Sam" Thompson (I) 419
Chris Younger (I) 457

Alderman - City of Dyer
(Vote for Four)
Judy C. Baker (I) 560
Michael G. Barron (I) 453
Bitsy Bynum Gilliland (I) 407
Belinda Oliver (I) 445
Nathan Reed (I) 504
Richard Reed (I) 249
George

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Mayor Younger come Jan 3 2013 we want to see a Policeman standig in the street directing traffic and making it safe for our kids in the mornings and afternoon. And you can do that without boad action! you are the day to day boss of all city workers!
Wrong

Murray, KY

#7 Nov 6, 2012
voters win wrote:
It is in!! Younger 457 Thompson 419. Mayor Cris Younger Aldermen B.Oliver, M.Barron,N.Reed,J.Baker.YES SIR CHANGES COMING IN DYER for the BETTER!! Bill Barron new City Lawyer! B.Oliver over Police Committee! J.Baker over City Clean UP! Who will Mayor Younger put on a Committee to pick a new alderman to replace himself on the Board? The good people of Dyer have spoken!!
Things will get worse with Younger! He knows nothing about business or running a town. He has been an alderman and did nothing.
Sober

Hernando, MS

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Things will get worse with Younger! He knows nothing about business or running a town. He has been an alderman and did nothing.
`

Wrong! So you lost your vote and you're bitter. It's time to give someone else a chance. Grow up.
living good

Benton, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2012
I'm happy happy happy i think we are needing a change including some of the police cars sold and sorry but lay off bout 3 officers and especially stop carrying that police car with our gas in it to Gibson buy your on vehicle and use it even thou Ken Kasey gives out enough tickets to pay the gas bill
the future is

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2012
The future is? I bet they put Batsey Gilliand back on the Dyer Board in Mayor Youngers spot as alderman for the next 2 years.You know the City Board likes to go against what the citizens want. Remember you hear it on topix first! Batsey is coming back as alderman.
the future is

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2012
But for now the good citizens of Dyer have this to say to EX-Mayor Thompson and EX-Alderman Batsey.
George

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Mayor Thompson always remember this. This is so true! Good Luck and remember
justthinking

Jackson, TN

#13 Nov 15, 2012
I'm thinking ?? looking at backside history..??? The departed mayor ? he'll sneak , lie , cheap and blackmail his name on the ballot for alderman.. done it before and he's still lving so if he's living , he's planning he's next move.. do NOT doze off now.. SAM ain't gone, Dyer is still wide open for him. Smell take a deep breathe Smell that S___ that Sam ..
when why

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Nov 24, 2012
justthinking wrote:
I'm thinking ?? looking at backside history..??? The departed mayor ? he'll sneak , lie , cheap and blackmail his name on the ballot for alderman.. done it before and he's still lving so if he's living , he's planning he's next move.. do NOT doze off now.. SAM ain't gone, Dyer is still wide open for him. Smell take a deep breathe Smell that S___ that Sam ..
when does that come up for vote? Why did Walton close the city dump? Is that why he was trying to get us to pay more on garbage to Barker Bothers just before the electin? Now he gets beat and he closes the dump?
when why

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2012
before the election
Anonymous

Tyler, TX

#16 Dec 6, 2012
dont know much about, but I do know that the reason for the high water and sewer bills are due to mismanagement! I know when Jim Cooper ran the plant, it was run very good. and with less personnel. I know when he see this he is going to be pissed at me. But hey the truth is the truth. Maybe the new mayor and board can get him back or maybe the company that he works for. God bless sorry buddy
failuretocomply

Rutherford, TN

#17 Dec 7, 2012
all i know is the water tastes like sh!t still, seems to me as much as we pay for it, it should be of a better quality. now put down your govt. handouts and go whip some ass.....
satisfiedcitizen

Kansas City, MO

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Didn't the city of Dyer win a state taste test with their drinking water recently? And with the current Dyer employees, not this cooper guy?
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Dec 11, 2012
yeah, hey let me tell you jim cooper is a friend of mine, I do know that the city of Dyer water and sewer rates have went way up since he left, wow go figure. maybe they are too busy going to other town and working while on the city clock. William Caton and Randy Gregory what a joke.
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Dec 11, 2012
oh, and by the way. From what i hear they are not going to be employeed by the city much longer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Down town 3 min Guest 13
Christi Manns 13 hr Old acquittance 1
Most Medina Women stick up, fake "Christians" 18 hr Sniney16 1
Newbern Utility Deposits (Aug '10) Fri Melody powers 32
To the cute gal at tiger express (Feb '16) Thu Kyle 6
Looking to have some fun Thu Jeff 16
Possible Move to Kenton (Apr '08) Wed just saying 6

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance