Bill and Dianne Sanderson

Bill and Dianne Sanderson

Posted in the Kenton Forum

Since: Oct 12

Henderson, TN

#1 Oct 18, 2012
What would make a dad and grandmother cut their grandson off of his gas card? I was in the gas station in Kenton this afternoon when Garret tried to charge his gas and they told him he had been cut off. After he left the store they were talking about Diane and Bill cutting him off! What family would do that? I know I saw Garret even working at the store. Why is our State Representitive Bill and his mother, Dianne, who thinks she is somehting special, cutting their son off? That's pretty low. And he wants to represent us and doesn't even represent his own family....Dianne either. He won't get my vote. And if I had it to do over again I would not have voted for her for school board. Makes me sick!

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
maybe he is being a bad boy.....kids don't always get what they want when they want it.....that's what spoils them....is that all you got to talk about
give it up

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Say what u want about Bill! He is really a good man!
guest 2

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2012
give it up wrote:
Say what u want about Bill! He is really a good man!
I agree, and I am sure that if he was cut off of a gas card...they have their reasons that are NONE of our business! Maybe he wanted to run the roads and not go to work? WHO CARES? They are great people so talk about someone else. Get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newbern baseball league 3 hr thatsright 10
Newbern Mayor Race 2016 3 hr abc1 1
city of Dyer utilities cut off part two 15 hr Honestly want to ... 37
Hypocrites 15 hr Dotell 2
billie and bobbie (Aug '13) Mon Yep yep 5
food rite (Sep '13) Mon I know 17
Ole friend (Jul '14) Sun Bastard of Phroph... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages