Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#41 Jul 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
you are such a dumb ass! LOL Her daughteris pregnant so YES i am sure you probably did see her there taking her daughter to the doctor ... NOT that it is any of your business! And I know them, and if you think they get food stamps then turn them in so YOU can look like the DUMB ASS that you are sticking your nose where it don't belong. Betsy does not bother anyone on here or otherwise, so why don't you stick your nose in a book or something and out of hers and her families business! I happen to work there and trust me...none of us have time for your lies! I know for a fact that lightening hit their internet the first week of June, and she was in Florida at the time. But you think you know everything right? NOT
https://www.facebook.com/betsy.whitworth
well let me educate you a lil. She doesn't have to have internet at the house because she has it on her phone.
Look at all the posts she made via mobile since June.
Now talk some more shit and bring me a BLT and sweet tea.
well

Spotsylvania, VA

#42 Jul 29, 2012
JazzyJ wrote:
First of all, it's called SNAP and no shit
It's on a card. What do you think she used?!!!! And oh please! You wanna try to say she doesn't have Internet. You sure
You aren't Betsy posting. I have seen her at the food stamp office as well. And my problem is not with people who try to better themselves but I you have your own restaurant, you should not be getting food stamps!
She does not have food stamps JazzyJ., but if you want to share some of yours, she might find someone that can use them. lol lol lol And as far as anyone that works at the dairy bar, they work hard to support their families, so stop running your mouth about the workers and stop trying to pat yourself on the back by thinking you are any better then anyone that works there. They have great food and the prices are decent also. I am sorry that you cannot pay for your food with your food stamp card, but they take credit or debit cards. TOO bad you don't have a job. I am sure you would never get a job there. They do not hire trouble makers and the ladies there now are HOT!!!:)FINE, FINE,FINE!!
well

Spotsylvania, VA

#43 Jul 29, 2012
WATS-IT-2-U wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.facebook.com/betsy.whitworth
well let me educate you a lil. She doesn't have to have internet at the house because she has it on her phone.
Look at all the posts she made via mobile since June.
Now talk some more shit and bring me a BLT and sweet tea.
no one said she didn't have it on her phone. Who don't? But all I have seen from here is her facebook comes on her phone as a text from her family and she texts them back and shows up on facebook. I am sure you are not on her facebook friends list. They have great BLT's and sweet tea!! something about that hot bacon on cold lettuce and tomato. You are making me hungry. LOL
JazzyJ

Bradford, TN

#44 Aug 1, 2012
You can say what you wish about me because
I work everyday & have a college degree. I know trash when I see it and she is trash. That place has gone downhill and their prices are HORRIBLE. That's why they don't get hardly any business & can't even stay open for breakfast. I hope they continue to go bankrupt & maybe Scott will see he has a gOld digger and finally get him a real woman!
Katie

Maury City, TN

#45 Aug 1, 2012
Damn, now I'm hungry for a BLT too. lol
Donna Douglas

Benton, KY

#46 Aug 3, 2012
guest011 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI....Donna Douglas or who ever you call yourself...... for one, Scotty is not nor has EVER been high. Unlike YOU, he happens to work 70 hours a week and only has one day off to do anything that he needs or wants to do so STOP spredding your lies, and as far as fireworks, anyone that sold them were slow on sales this year due to the drout. Just ask anyone else that sold them!!!!!! BUT...They were paid for so I am sure he came out just fine. Why must you tell lies on a man that works his life away for a stupid one horse JOKE of a town full of people like you? This town should support him and his business. If you think his prices are to high, just go to the Hearth in Martin and then run your mouth. One coke there is 2.65. YOU are a joke and a waste of everyone's time.
FYI i don't live in Kenton, too many idiots in it. and you apparently don't read all in the messages, cause i stood up for Betsy several times, she is in a bad place where people keep picking on her and Scott, she ain't the problem, he is . get your facts correct ,IDIOT , and get some spelling lessons
kalli

Herndon, VA

#47 Aug 18, 2012
wow to all the neg ppl about MY mother ya ll really are low lifed ppl who have nothing better to do haha gold digger?? i love that! shows how smart u really are! cause as i recal scot went after my mother and wanted to date her not her chasin him and after almost 12 yrs of being up here doubt its gonna change now! they are both amazing ppl for those who have nothing but dumb ignorant comments im so sorry you have no life and obviously think about my parents alot to tlk trash about them. maybe if you worried about ur selves instead of two ppl who run a great business whom in which dont bother or do anything wrong to ppl, you might be a little happier with urselves. and another thing i thought was hilarious, my momma havin food stamps?? lmao! its called a reelfoot debit card, sorry you dont have one obviously to know what they look like you ppl really kill me with the lies and things yu say cause although none of u tell ur REAL names it shows how sad ur life really is, my momma taught me to stand and say things i believe in & say what yu want about me i honestly dont give a hoot cause i love my haters:) they make ya stronger:) and hey your waisting yu time thinkin of me while you ll never once cross my mind. but my mother isnt trashy/no gold digger or what ever name yu can come up with thats just funny.. always remember jealousy is the ugliest trait and God watches all, so while ur judging her, remeber one day you to will be judged.
JazzyJ

Maury City, TN

#48 Aug 28, 2012
Hahaha. You're such an idiot to think anything good of yourself or your mother. Truth hurts: trash is trash!
Really

Jasper, TX

#49 Aug 30, 2012
Kalli why do you act so offended when someone accused your mom of using foodstamps?You act like she has never well that's FALSE and you know it,she worked for cash at the DB,lived in gov.funded housing and all of you had TN.Care.Not knocking her she was raising two kids,just don't lie,and you are right there will be a judgement day...
kalli

Cambridge, MA

#50 Aug 31, 2012
@ jazzyj- u give me a reason as to why im "trash" before u can call any names and im not offended by anything anyone says cause it means nothing to me. my definition of trash is someone whom sleeps around and doesnt do for themselves ive worked since i was 13 and have two beautiful children by the same man for which ive been with almost 4 years. so get on somewhere with the sad name calling if yu know so much about me & my mother yu would say who u are like i do im not scared to let ppl see who i am if i have something to say _ i was raised better than that_.---@ really u took what i said all wrong im nott against foodstamps or tencare i have both and am not ashamed the cost of living is high and yeah it may be free health care but look at the milllionsssss of ppl who have none and cant get it and need it also my kids and i have all we need and paid bills. and yeah that was years ago but now they saying she on them now but she runs the db and she isnt yu dont abuse things that help u atleastt we dont and my mother was raising two kids on her own working every hour of the week and we never did without. and was raised well.
wow

United States

#51 Aug 31, 2012
JazzyJ wrote:
Hahaha. You're such an idiot to think anything good of yourself or your mother. Truth hurts: trash is trash!
TRASH ? You sound like the one that is trash ! LOL Atleast that girl used her real name. no guts, no glory and I am quite sure no one gives a damn about your openion on anyone. Kalli is a good girl, and a GREAT mom so who cares what you think......NO ONE !!! Get a life . P.S. sounds like you are jealous of both of them because they have a great life. Apparently you don't! SAD you have to bad mouth others because you are not happy in your own life.

United States

#52 Aug 31, 2012
Really wrote:
Kalli why do you act so offended when someone accused your mom of using foodstamps?You act like she has never well that's FALSE and you know it,she worked for cash at the DB,lived in gov.funded housing and all of you had TN.Care.Not knocking her she was raising two kids,just don't lie,and you are right there will be a judgement day...
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha you people think you know everything about someone you know nothing about. I do not even know the people, but you just said that she worked so it sounds to me like she is not trash or a bad mom or person. This town is a joke, and so are you people. You should all be ashamed and look in the mirror.
guest011

United States

#53 Aug 31, 2012
JazzyJ wrote:
You can say what you wish about me because
I work everyday & have a college degree. I know trash when I see it and she is trash. That place has gone downhill and their prices are HORRIBLE. That's why they don't get hardly any business & can't even stay open for breakfast. I hope they continue to go bankrupt & maybe Scott will see he has a gOld digger and finally get him a real woman!
Scotty has a real woman that works from open to close every day, keeps up a three story house and takes care of her kids and tries to see her grand kids when she has time. She does not have to please any of you. Her husband loves her so get on with your life and get over the fact that you were a one night stand and he don't want your dunb ass!!!!!!!!!! They have been together for 13 years and will continue to do so. GOOD DAY :)
hungry

Moscow, TN

#54 Sep 1, 2012
Can't get anything to eat if they are closed before 8 pm on Friday night. Some eat later on the weekend. Would be nice if there was a restuarant in town.
guest011

United States

#55 Sep 4, 2012
hungry wrote:
Can't get anything to eat if they are closed before 8 pm on Friday night. Some eat later on the weekend. Would be nice if there was a restuarant in town.
They closed for Labor day weekend for a small vacation. There were signs on all the doors. We went there too, but we went back today for lunch and it was worth the long weekend wait.
hahaha

Prairie Village, KS

#56 Jan 15, 2013
The dairy bar sucks and Betsys nasty ass is on crack!!my friend wrote a check there and it bounced and before he could get up there to pay it she would be outside and would yell as loud as she could that they has a bad check..in front if everyone! What a stupid skank she is not professional at all
Don Rice

United States

#57 Jan 17, 2013
I lived there when I was a kid in the early 70's and I haven't been back to Kenton in almost thirty years but I LOVED the Dairy Bar lol. I can't believe the place is still in business.Anyone remember Mr.Ed's bbq? I live in southern Illinois now and they think they have some good bbq up here and I tell them "y'all didn't know Mr.Ed"!! lol
Don Rice

United States

#58 Jan 17, 2013
Sht didn't mean to do that twice lol
Donna Douglas

Benton, KY

#59 Feb 4, 2013
Food there cannot be that bad most of it is already prepared by SCHWANS ! my brother in law delivers there and Scott buys over 500.00 worth of stuff .
hmmmm

United States

#60 Jun 5, 2013
ur to funny Donna Douglas! they get catalog s from there haha his salesmans name is Dennis from gordans! call for urself! ppl will say the dumbest shit haha just out of jealousy an ignorance couldn't any of you do what Scot or Betsy does daily. an if you had any type of sense without jealousy you would see that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tatumville drug house/junkyard 1 hr Anti 19
Rides 7 hr bigun 2
Pet friendly places to rent in sharon 8 hr Rent looker 1 1
Dyer Loves Trump! (Aug '16) Tue Soap and water 27
Crazy People and things they do Jul 24 Deliverance 4
Neglected Horses in Dyer Tn. (Jun '11) Jul 24 Ronnie Ramblin 71
Renovating downtown. (Feb '15) Jul 23 Bonnie butbuder 6

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance