Not Betsy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Why is it they are only open like two hours a day.
not betsy either

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

cause they are too high priced...
1 and a half stars

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Cause thats all the time they needed for the five people that come in every day to talk crap on everyone else in town!
Worst food ever

Beech Bluff, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

I got food there Thursday and the lettuce on the burger was rotten!!!! It was brown and slimiest junk u ever saw!!! I called to complain and asked for Scotty and was tod he was the cook and I told her what the problem was she said he oozed my food!!!! Are you kidding you don't use rotten food!!! I have pics and the healthy dept has be contacted. You pay a dang arm and leg down there then get rotten food!!! I hope the place closes up very soon!!!!
Reality check

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Not sure where you people are from, but we have not had a Dairy Queen (Dairy Bar) for a long while. You need to stop smoking or shooting up that crap you are, seems to have sent you back in time.
Sick of it

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Dairy bar is a privately owned restaurant in Kenton and we all assure you,..it is there!
Reality check

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

This is a Greenfield forum, NOT Kenton. I know there is one in Kenton.
sick of it

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

well its on KENTON topix
I m the one you talked to

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Worst food ever wrote:
I got food there Thursday and the lettuce on the burger was rotten!!!! It was brown and slimiest junk u ever saw!!! I called to complain and asked for Scotty and was tod he was the cook and I told her what the problem was she said he oozed my food!!!! Are you kidding you don't use rotten food!!! I have pics and the healthy dept has be contacted. You pay a dang arm and leg down there then get rotten food!!! I hope the place closes up very soon!!!!
i never said anything about him oozing your food, what ever the hell that is suppose to mean.there was nothing wrong with the lettuce he was using, i told you i would refund your money if you weren't happy and you hung up on me.next time bring back the food and show scott or whoever else is there and they will be glad to make it right, especially before you get on topix running your mouth, if you can't afford to eat there then don't, but don't get on here and say shit thats not true.
John

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Reality check wrote:
Not sure where you people are from, but we have not had a Dairy Queen (Dairy Bar) for a long while. You need to stop smoking or shooting up that crap you are, seems to have sent you back in time.
Most people in Kenton call it, "Dirty Bar".
shut it down

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

The dirty bars food id nasty abd cheaply made and is way over priced id rather drive somewhere far away than eat at that place cus its not worth it and wish it would just shut down and let something better move in

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Well one I talked to I shouldn't get food I need to bring back and I have pictures to prove my side!!! I am not loading up my children to come back we will not eat there anymore. And believe me bitch we got plenty of money to eat there!!' I am not the one working at the dairy bar!!!! Money had nothing to do with it!! It's the fact u should get good food not rotten lettuce on sandwhiches!!!'
newtotown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

Yeah. I agree 100%... First time ordering from them was a BBQ sandwhich with a order of onion rings... The BBQ was suppose to have extra sauce. Didnt get that and my onion rings was FRIES... Didnt know till i got all the way home... And for thir sake they best be glad i didnt catch it before i got out the drive throu.... And it did cost way too much...! But a lesson learned cuz havent been back and dont plan on it either....!
newtotown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Oh and they took 1hr to fix it too... I really knew something was not right when it took that long... But how you get an order screwed up when noone else was there and you the only one and they still mess up?? I was only one there at that time... They are a screw up!! JS
Not Betsy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

You are lucky that they actually gave you a bbq sandwich!
newtotown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

WOW! They must be really bad then!!
liar

The Plains, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Worst food ever wrote:
You were not served rotton food. Your name is Lemar and you can cantact whom ever you wish. I have never got bad lettuce there and I eat there atleast three times a week. I was in there when you threw your little fit on the phone. you are the only thing rotton around here! There is NO threat of that place ever closing.and yes scotty has been cooking every day and he would never serve bad lettuce.
really people

The Plains, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

newtotown wrote:
WOW! They must be really bad then!!
you are not telling the truthat all, and I'm sure that you are the only peract one God created, right? WRONG! I have not lived here very long myself, but have eaten there MANY times with my wife, and the food was great, and didn't take long at all. Yes, people make mistakes and orders may have gotten mixed up, but the have not served anything bad and time we have eaten there and the service was great too:) Will keep going back! The BBQ is fresh and always good! If you don't like it then go elsewhere, but you really should not talk about other places like that.
really people

The Plains, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

Not Betsy wrote:
You are lucky that they actually gave you a bbq sandwich!
don't be hatin!! And why are you using ( not Betsy )? can you not pick a name for yourself? my name is not Betsy either. grow up people!! I don't even know who she is, but sounds to me like you are jealous of her for whatever reason, cause you sure like to run your mouths. I have not lived here long, but you people run your own patin place here. never seen anything like it!! From what I can see on here, when there is a post in her name it something bad about her and that tells me that she is not the one saying it. Why do you do this?
Scotty Has Great Food

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

I was raised in Kenton and worked in the Dairy Bar as a kid when Big Ed Hill owned it. We moved away with our jobs over 30 years ago. One of the joys of our home town visit is to take my dad, brother and son to Scotty's for lunch or dinner. I haven't had a bad meal yet. They do a great job...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenton Discussions

Search the Kenton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 29 min BOiaF 141,522
Running for alderman 54 min Something Wrong 57
Wright for Gibson Co Sheriff (Dec '13) 10 hr Lmao 291
sharon woman on singles sites 10 hr Robero 1
Newben City Hall 13 hr you ask 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 14 hr jarda 8,594
teacher at Newbern elementary 19 hr curious 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••