Eye sores in Kenton
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kenton resident

Memphis, TN

#41 Jun 23, 2012
Just read the 40 comments and seems to me a few people need to get a life. Yes, Kenton has many eye sores that need to be cleaned up and torn down. If you think going to a board meeting will help this problem "think again" just sayin. Our town needs to go back to the way it was several years ago with city officials that really care and wanted to make our community the best for its residents. They didn't worry about all the fancy improvements for the town what they chose to do was make Kenton a great place to live. Don't get me wrong the town has made some great improvements such as the park for the kids and parents to enjoy family time, the old Kenton school face lift, and several other small improvements that truly benefit the residents. I can tell you one thing that has continued it era of support from parents and people is our ball field and we use to have the same support for our town. Lets put the family and friends back into the picture and get our town back.
This comment is for the person that thinks he or she need to make comments about people who have a disability of some kind. KARMA...WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!!!!!!!
Board member

Brownsville, TN

#42 Apr 18, 2013
If we are such a god fearing people then why so much hate/??
True Grit

Henderson, TN

#43 Apr 18, 2013
I really think some of the owners of the dilapidated homes are just waiting for them to burn so they can collect insurance. Great places to make meth and smoke pot. Yes, the city should and could demolish them and take the properties and sell..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Medina Women stick up, fake "Christians" (Aug '16) 7 hr thomas cordells dad 5
News Pair face meth charges; Mother and son charged ... (Aug '11) Sat Bantom Tugboat 67
Eddie ray fagan (Feb '17) Dec 13 Wow 5
DCHS gas odor today Dec 12 truth 3
Old Houses in Newbern (Jul '10) Dec 11 Liveolv forge 12
Ron jerding jr. Dec 10 Pam 1
newbern police (Aug '16) Dec 9 Tony F 23

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages