JJ Jackson

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

After driving around Kenton yesterday i am very confused as to WHY this town has NOT done anything about the run down buildings and a lot of yards that look like JUNK yards ? Once upon a time there was a city ordinance pertaining to rubbish and over grown yards. Looks like Kenton is in need of a Person to run this town that will do more than put up decorations ! Getting rid of the riff raff across the tracks and all the trash on the main road through the town.Observed many properties with overgrown landscapping and houses that have fallen down ! Is there anyone else out there that see this mess ???

Troy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

are you referring to junk or humans as riff raff across the tracks?

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

If you have a problem with this mess, get off your ass and start helping these folks get their properties looking better (or at least up to YOUR standard).
JJ Jackson

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

Guest you are prob. one of the low lifes that live like a slob, your demanor and action speak for them selves, you prob don't even have any idea what i am refering to ? your an A-hole from the GET GO !! keeps your comments to yourself cause you have NO idea or realize what day it is let alone become anything. Just go back to your drugs and mind your business . You aren't a tax payer in this town, your just a low life living off the GOV.
worthless waste of skin you are ! EVEYONE , knows who you are !
sam g

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Jj all I can say is I agree with guest. Like he has said on other posts you are a dumba#$ nobody cares about your opinion you are an uneducated inbred moron. Get a job and a life and stop worrying about everyone else. IDIOT
JJ Jackson

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

sam g wrote:
Jj all I can say is I agree with guest. Like he has said on other posts you are a dumba#$ nobody cares about your opinion you are an uneducated inbred moron. Get a job and a life and stop worrying about everyone else. IDIOT
And as for you too A-hole, i don't have to work i am rich. your 1 of those low lifes too prob living off the GOV also ! i have a life and PARENTS ! can you say the same ? I DON"T THINK SO ! reatrds , this town has tons of retards. your prob scott whitworths daughter valerie boyfriend. she only can be with retards like her . hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah aha
too

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

You can't do anything about how a property looks.or go to town meeting and complain or the owner's of the property and see what response you get.just saying.
sam g

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Jj is hilarious speaks like a true idiot lol. Rich my a#$ thought u knew who everyone was guess again hillbilly lol. And as for living off the government wrong again. I don't have to work. Retirement is wonderful lmao
Anonymous

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

sam g wrote:
Jj is hilarious speaks like a true idiot lol. Rich my a#$ thought u knew who everyone was guess again hillbilly lol. And as for living off the government wrong again. I don't have to work. Retirement is wonderful lmao
It really is not his fault . He is just as mean and hateful as the ex mayor !that is what i see all complaining on here instead of putting blame where it needs to be, chill JJ .

Troy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

JJ Jackson wrote:
Guest you are prob. one of the low lifes that live like a slob, your demanor and action speak for them selves, you prob don't even have any idea what i am refering to ? your an A-hole from the GET GO !! keeps your comments to yourself cause you have NO idea or realize what day it is let alone become anything. Just go back to your drugs and mind your business . You aren't a tax payer in this town, your just a low life living off the GOV.
JJ, I am the guest who posted first, the others are not the same as me. I only asked a question, Are you referring to humans or garbage in the yards as riff raff? And as far as being a tax payer or low life or whatever, I am a taxpayer, I work every day. I don't have a job, I have an education and a career. So please don't assume about people or the kind of life they live if you don't know them. And also, I don't know why my post showed as being from Obion, I live in Kenton.
guest who pays taxes

Troy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Judged:

JJ Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>And as for you too A-hole, i don't have to work i am rich. your 1 of those low lifes too prob living off the GOV also ! i have a life and PARENTS ! can you say the same ? I DON"T THINK SO ! reatrds , this town has tons of retards. your prob scott whitworths daughter valerie boyfriend. she only can be with retards like her . hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah aha
JJ, no respectful or self respecting person would make comments like that about an innocent young woman who if she has ever met you has been nothing but nice to you. You say you are rich and have parents, well so does Valerie. If you are an adult you should be so ashamed of yourself for comments like those you have made about her, but if you are adolescent, then your parents need to step up their raising a bit and teach you a few things about how to treat others.
Anonymous

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

guest who pays taxes wrote:
<quoted text>
JJ, no respectful or self respecting person would make comments like that about an innocent young woman who if she has ever met you has been nothing but nice to you. You say you are rich and have parents, well so does Valerie. If you are an adult you should be so ashamed of yourself for comments like those you have made about her, but if you are adolescent, then your parents need to step up their raising a bit and teach you a few things about how to treat others.
This JJ your talking to lives in China Grove area. My husband knows him sorta. Yes he has money cause his parents have money . He is like 30 years old and not to bright . Yes JJ i am saying YOU . please stop making this site so mean and hateful , people need to get along so i am asking you to please be nice. Kenton once was a wonderful place and now we have so much hate. JJ you really need to fess up on who you are . a 30 y/o that lives off his parents and has to stop slashing others when your life isn't painted perfect. None of us are 100% good, and i include myself. Please stop ok , lets be friends .
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

JJ Jackson wrote:
JJ, I will say that I have to agree with you on the mess in Kenton. The apartments at the four way stop needs to be torn down.... That falling down house that Kenton has been going to tare down for two years now is way past due ! The back yard that you see from 45 between food rite and the falling down house looks TERRIBLE !! As far as yards needing mowed? Everyone does not have a mower nor can afford anyone to mow their yards so that is MINOR !! As far as over the tracks? The houses look great and I know people that live back there and they are great people ! PEOPLE.... JJ is a pain in the axx for most on here but he is right on this one. This is the home of the white squirrels and a tourist attraction and the small businesses need people to come here and keep this town going. We all know that kenton goes to other towns even to buy a car and we have Kenton Chev. right here. Places to eat are here in Kenton? Why go to another town? KEEP IT IN KENTON and help your neighbor clean up. DON'T JUDGE And this town is BLESSED to have Mrs. Virgenia to run this town !! JUST SAYIN !!
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

There is a thing called personel responsibility as a home owner or even a renter to keep and maintain your property.The truth is you have so many that just don't care.It's a shame what this does to a community,take some time to think of your neighbors and the town as a whole,if you need help with the problem ask for help!!
okay

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

I am just wondering. I am new to Kenton, and I just don't understand why in the world there is so much hate and drama in Kenton. I love the town itself but there is so much drama. It's like eeryone is out to get each other. Sure, there is drama in every small town but I have never seen anything quite like Kenton. Topix is a prime example. Topix has turned out to be quite the joke anyways. It was started to keep people up to date on the NEWS in our towns, but has turned into the biggest gossip site, most of which is not even true. Kenton forum is the biggest joke I've seen yet. Makes me not even wanna get back on Topix. I only do thinking maybe I will catch some real news from time-to-time. Y'all need to get a grip and get a life, and when I say "y'all" I am referring to the ones who have nothing better to do than sit behind their computer, and contemplate on what they can post next to get a rise out of someone.
Anonymous

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

okay wrote:
I am just wondering. I am new to Kenton, and I just don't understand why in the world there is so much hate and drama in Kenton. I love the town itself but there is so much drama. It's like eeryone is out to get each other. Sure, there is drama in every small town but I have never seen anything quite like Kenton. Topix is a prime example. Topix has turned out to be quite the joke anyways. It was started to keep people up to date on the NEWS in our towns, but has turned into the biggest gossip site, most of which is not even true. Kenton forum is the biggest joke I've seen yet. Makes me not even wanna get back on Topix. I only do thinking maybe I will catch some real news from time-to-time. Y'all need to get a grip and get a life, and when I say "y'all" I am referring to the ones who have nothing better to do than sit behind their computer, and contemplate on what they can post next to get a rise out of someone.
your not the only one who feels this way , i agree with you 100%. So much back stabbing and hate it's so nasty on this site, not sure why most of these people are so negative towards other ? just assuming they don't have any love in their hearts and can only shovel the hate around. Welcome to Kenton , you will see more and more crap in here but all of us aren't so ugly towards others. Just don't fuel the badness .have fun with this site, it can be good somedays !
Just Me

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

All I have to say is I live on the "other side of the tracks". My neighbors (for the most part) are wonderful, tax paying people. Yes, there are some that live off the government and deal drugs (they are way too obvious LOL) however I work full time, and pay my taxes, and dont do drugs, so please dont group everyone together. There are scum everywhere. Even in your "rich" neighborhoods.
mvp

Beech Bluff, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

all i got to say to jj is that if you dont like it then MOVE. since u are so damned rich then get off your ass and move to a rich neighborhood.
haha

Beech Bluff, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

peanut2345 wrote:
<quoted text>
JJ, I will say that I have to agree with you on the mess in Kenton. The apartments at the four way stop needs to be torn down.... That falling down house that Kenton has been going to tare down for two years now is way past due ! The back yard that you see from 45 between food rite and the falling down house looks TERRIBLE !! As far as yards needing mowed? Everyone does not have a mower nor can afford anyone to mow their yards so that is MINOR !! As far as over the tracks? The houses look great and I know people that live back there and they are great people ! PEOPLE.... JJ is a pain in the axx for most on here but he is right on this one. This is the home of the white squirrels and a tourist attraction and the small businesses need people to come here and keep this town going. We all know that kenton goes to other towns even to buy a car and we have Kenton Chev. right here. Places to eat are here in Kenton? Why go to another town? KEEP IT IN KENTON and help your neighbor clean up. DON'T JUDGE And this town is BLESSED to have Mrs. Virgenia to run this town !! JUST SAYIN !!
most of you people are dumb. if your refering to a certain house that i believe you are refering to, don't blame the people living there!!!!!!!!! BLAME THE LANDLORD. stupid biTTCCHES. get your SSSHHHHiT Straight. clean your own yard before complaining about other peoples
yea

Beech Bluff, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

not everyone can just pick up & move..
peanut2345 wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenton Discussions

Search the Kenton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 141,744
Newben City Hall 4 hr guest1 11
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr WOW 8,990
Wright for Gibson Co Sheriff (Dec '13) 10 hr Wont be Rodney 293
Running for alderman 10 hr OBrian an lawler 65
Tyrone Eskew 12 hr Greenfield 2
Snitches 12 hr citizen 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••