Park Street yard sales

Park Street yard sales

Posted in the Kenton Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Jas

Jackson, TN

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Does anyone know when Park Street is having their annual yard sale?
yard sale

Newbern, TN

#2 Aug 10, 2011
3rd of september from what i have been told!!
guest

Navasota, TX

#3 Aug 12, 2011
What is there a bunch of poor people on this street? Why are they always selling their stuff?
Boo Boo

Three Rivers, MI

#4 Aug 15, 2011
they need one more hit of crack
parks street

Stanton, TN

#5 Aug 16, 2011
we have a yard sale once a year dumb ass. on the same weekend every year. It has been tradition for years and years. So keep your rude comments to yourself.
anon

Gilmer, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2011
I went once. There were only 4 or 5 houses that had them. Parks st is in bad shape.
Really

Navasota, TX

#9 Aug 20, 2011
Well look at the drug addicts and trash that lives on that street. What do you expect? The police department really needs to start cracking down on that.
anon

Monroe, NC

#10 Aug 20, 2011
Really wrote:
Well look at the drug addicts and trash that lives on that street. What do you expect? The police department really needs to start cracking down on that.
Too busy playing lottery or sleeping
parks street

Stanton, TN

#11 Aug 22, 2011
There are not a bunch of crack heads on this street. Just middle class people trying to make a way. Plus there is alot of old people on this street. U people don't even know.. Last year wasn't a ton of participation cuz there are some new people moving in. This year should be better
guest

Navasota, TX

#12 Aug 22, 2011
Trust me there are a bunch of pot heads, meth heads and crackheads on that street. So go tell someome else, because i know who they are.
parks street

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2011
well i have met several on the street and know no one like that. but however it does take one to know one i guess.
guest

Martin, TN

#14 Aug 22, 2011
Trust Me !! There are crackheads on every street in Dyer Co. There are alot of good hard working ppl on Parks St. It`s kinda funny that you all can talk about folks not working when the same ones are on here day and night every day. Appears to me that y`all are the unemployed lazy crackhead bums and another thing. You say they just working to get by, idiot, what do you think everyone else does. Ppl losing jobs and homes everyday in the big fancy neighborhoods. It may be that some ppl just have enough sense to live within their means. F U !!
justice

Navasota, TX

#15 Aug 22, 2011
parks street wrote:
well i have met several on the street and know no one like that. but however it does take one to know one i guess.
TrusT me they are no friend of mine, i know them from other sources, and nope i dont do drugs, i will take a hair test, will some of you. Oh and washing your hair with bleach only goes so far. HAHAHAHA
guest

Navasota, TX

#16 Aug 22, 2011
guest wrote:
Trust Me !! There are crackheads on every street in Dyer Co. There are alot of good hard working ppl on Parks St. It`s kinda funny that you all can talk about folks not working when the same ones are on here day and night every day. Appears to me that y`all are the unemployed lazy crackhead bums and another thing. You say they just working to get by, idiot, what do you think everyone else does. Ppl losing jobs and homes everyday in the big fancy neighborhoods. It may be that some ppl just have enough sense to live within their means. F U !!
Well, Well look at here another dopehead on unemployment, must be hard for you in times like this! hahahahaha
Its Me

Palestine, TX

#17 Aug 23, 2011
I guess i just might have to show up for the yard sale this year. I see you, I see you. hahahaha
guest

Mabank, TX

#18 Aug 23, 2011
yall are some crazy people, but funny!
Guest

Martin, TN

#19 Aug 23, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Well look at here another dopehead on unemployment, must be hard for you in times like this! hahahahaha
I work everyday and also go thru random drug testing but thanks for your concern. In my job I know alot of the ppl in town and Parks St included and I assure you there is a good group of citizens on that street. Any drugs? Maybe but nothing that doesn't happen in any neighborhood in the county. That's a fact so now you can have your fun making yourself further look like a complete idiot.
guest

Mabank, TX

#20 Aug 24, 2011
I KNOW PEOPLE CAN PASS DRUG TESTING, PISS AND HAIR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR A WHILE. SO Sweetie im not the idiot here. So basically your saying its acceptable to have your neighborhood drugies, but not anything serious. What an idiot your are, and just from that statement im very sure you have some issues yourself. I am very confident that there are more than your neighborhood druggies on that street, i know of them. So, no, no , you please continue with the complete idiot rantings here that are coming out of your mouth.honestly i dont care about you and yor problems, i was just commenting about your post, which people do do on here. I know i am blessed with the known fact of me not being a druggie and i am blessed with a great life and family. So tootaloo to you.
couldbe

Mabank, TX

#21 Aug 24, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I work everyday and also go thru random drug testing but thanks for your concern. In my job I know alot of the ppl in town and Parks St included and I assure you there is a good group of citizens on that street. Any drugs? Maybe but nothing that doesn't happen in any neighborhood in the county. That's a fact so now you can have your fun making yourself further look like a complete idiot.
Why do you care then, you are making it sound like you dont live there. Or are you trying to hide other things here! hahaha
parks street resident

Humboldt, TN

#22 Aug 24, 2011
I have lived on the street for several years. I am not a druggie. I have a good husband and good kids. Neither are the neighbors to my left or right or caty cornered or straight ahead. Matter of fact most of them are elderly. So I don't know what you people are talking about. If you don't live there then shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Pickard 4 hr Concerned 1
Dru and Leanne Smith (Aug '15) Wed outraged landlord 6
Where is that sweet lady that lived on jettonst (Sep '14) Tue Friend of her ex 10
Black girls Tue Its me 7
Who knows about Kay Sweatt? (Jul '15) Tue Kyle 2
wreck at trimble exit early Saturday morning Mon guest 1
Poole May 2 who is 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages