Teardrop

Arlington, TN

#1 May 29, 2012
How in hell can you be proud of yourself? When the same ones that hired you will be the same to fire you.... I know I've seen them cone and go.? What my family do to you that you had to tell him to stay out of Kenton? That (your) the new head cheese. To me your just like these on the street. Dumb to the facts.!
mike

Tipton, TN

#2 May 30, 2012
What?
Teardrop

Tuscaloosa, AL

#3 May 31, 2012
Yeah got word that I'm the go to guy if anyone needs drugs...(that comes from the kenton police dept. First I'm a snitch now I'm a drug dealer for the third time. Sucks to be broke.!!! Look if you keep making ne what you made.? You will see what you've made. What I have hide inside me let it be their. I'm under the old law if I go back i'm in for life. Just think I got there by protecting a six yr old. I was fifteen he was twenty-two.? My life changed when you gave me three years it changed to twelve? Run from you I wish I would.......... So call me what you want but the fact of the matter is when you stopped trusting. They stop caring.
Teardrop

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Wow the south.????@&)&
Teardrop

Mayfield, KY

#5 Jun 11, 2012
He's your chief of police not mine
No Doubt

Gadsden, TN

#6 Jun 12, 2012
Yeah just trying to comprehend what you wrote on here let's the world know you are a druggie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coyote hunting 1 hr lcolon 1
Dyer City Board 2015 4 hr city waste 164
Jenny from kenton!! Sleeps with married men wi... (Dec '10) 22 hr mjp 16
Keike Mcgomery in a bad accident Sat Cassie Richardson 6
to the guys who ran over my dog (Jul '14) Sat always pondering 12
red barnes stop with the white black issue. (Feb '11) Mar 26 guest 105
Reid's Danes Mar 26 Bradley 1
Kenton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web