First Prev
of 9
Next Last
just gota say

Hazel, KY

#163 Sep 21, 2011
seems like ol Malory does not have a clue.Maybe she had better lay up with the 3 before they don't care for women any more. But wait, prison is just the begining of their HE&&.
Burlary soulution

Lithuania

#164 Sep 21, 2011
One shot to the chest, two shots to the head. No more thief.
CHARLES MANSON

Benton, KY

#165 Sep 24, 2011
Burlary soulution wrote:
One shot to the chest, two shots to the head. No more thief.
you are right man. you should run for public office in Nashville or Washington! you have my vote! that is also a good way to lower taxes and power crime. see you are the kind of smart man we need in office!
CHARLES MANSON

Benton, KY

#166 Sep 24, 2011
my bad.should be lower crime not power crime. just the idea of lowering crime, no more repete offender on crime, and taxes being lowered just excited me. power to the good people with guns!
INK

Milan, TN

#167 Sep 24, 2011
CHARLES MANSON wrote:
my bad.should be lower crime not power crime. just the idea of lowering crime, no more repete offender on crime, and taxes being lowered just excited me. power to the good people with guns!
Hey Charles, what do you think they should do to that baby raper in Rutherford?
CHARLES MANSON

Benton, KY

#168 Sep 25, 2011
INK wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Charles, what do you think they should do to that baby raper in Rutherford?
What baby raper in Rutherford? But to answer your question on any & all baby rapers. They should be put in jail for 1 week with a BIG sign on them that says I rape babys. Sign should be glow in the dark and on his front and back. If after a week in jail he is still alive then we should be fair to him. We take him in a old house and nail his balls & peck__to the floor. We give him a dull saw and set the house on fire. If he cuts them off then he will not burn up. He can then come out side where,no there will be no doctors waiting on him,he will find offices with a gun on all 4 sides of the house who will shot him,yes shot to kill for trying to escape. If he can get out of all that,well that wont happen .
Brennan white

Martinsburg, WV

#169 Dec 4, 2011
crazy town wrote:
i believe brennon white was a part of it and got away... considering his uncle was one of the polices involved in the investigation..
wasnt me jackass couldnt have been me considering the fact that i was laid back drinkin a beer and catchin fish lol
Alibi

Millington, TN

#170 Dec 4, 2011
Brennan white wrote:
<quoted text>
wasnt me jackass couldnt have been me considering the fact that i was laid back drinkin a beer and catchin fish lol
Best alibi I've ever heard. lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#171 May 9, 2012
Are these 3 at it again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth 9 hr Disgusted 7
Brandie McDonald holland 12 hr Guest 1
New girl working mornings at Dawson's in Kenton 18 hr Nowthatsit 7
Pete simpson Thu Jay 2
African Americans banned from city employment (Jan '17) Nov 22 pony blues 20
Kim Thomas (Jun '16) Nov 6 Guest 10
Jenny from kenton!! Sleeps with married men wi... (Dec '10) Oct 29 Carson 19

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance