United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Anyone know who did the break in at 425 College st.?
Did somebody get shot?
anon

Medina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Kris Howard & Zach Richards, but i don't think anyone got shot, lol.
Jacoby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Thanks ! 1 went to U.C. ER so something happened. Heard the TBI was waiting on them to make the arrest.
anon

Medina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

your welcome. But, it was actually Kris howard , zach richards and brennan white. & zach was the one that got shot lol
who

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

anon wrote:
your welcome. But, it was actually Kris howard , zach richards and brennan white. & zach was the one that got shot lol
Yes someone got shot. do not know how bad? have they got all of them in jail? Who did they break in on?
Way to go owner

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Way to go home owner! Only problem is you need work on your shooting. This should slow down breakends in Kenton!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Should have aimed for the chest area...Guarantee that person wouldn't run far. Homeowners need to send a message to all these would-be thieves, "We're not going to be a victim!"
just saying

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

shoot2thrill29 wrote:
Should have aimed for the chest area...Guarantee that person wouldn't run far. Homeowners need to send a message to all these would-be thieves, "We're not going to be a victim!"
AMEN and he should have shot 3 times not just 1 time! 3 chest shots or if he did not want to shot that high,,3 shots to the balls. After all we do not need these would be thieves to reproduce now do we??!! AMEN. Just Saying
guest92

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Was not Brennan white

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

The only thing that worries me now, is this A@#hole will probably will sue this poor guy for damages and win,thanks to our justice system in America

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

guest wrote:
The only thing that worries me now, is this A@#hole will probably will sue this poor guy for damages and win,thanks to our justice system in America
I don't believe the State of Tennessee laws will allow this punk to sue the homeowner for protecting himself against 4 would-be assailants. The man obviously feared for his life or he would not have used that type of force. If so, the community should rise up against the corrupt justice system and try their best to bring it down upon the lawmakers that engineered it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

just saying wrote:
<quoted text> AMEN and he should have shot 3 times not just 1 time! 3 chest shots or if he did not want to shot that high,,3 shots to the balls. After all we do not need these would be thieves to reproduce now do we??!! AMEN. Just Saying
As a homeowner, I recently took a defensive handgun class that explained the laws of Tennessee. As long as you fear for your life, you are justified to use a handgun to protect yourself. As I stated in another post, four would-be assailants would be more than enough for me to use deadly force. I would rather not be put into that position, but if I am I will be prepared. God help those that decide to enter my home to cause harm to my family!!
crazy town

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

i believe brennon white was a part of it and got away... considering his uncle was one of the polices involved in the investigation..
guest92

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

It was 3 boys and they were seen by a neighbor not going to mention there names on here but I can assure you it was not Brennan white. That's how these small towns are spreading rumors and lies on innocent people. Get a life
Jacoby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

It says Brennon White has moved to WV. Is he still around Kenton ?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...

Jacoby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

ooops my bad ! Brennan says in his FB profile he is moving 1st week of August.
Jacoby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

guest92 wrote:
It was 3 boys and they were seen by a neighbor not going to mention there names on here but I can assure you it was not Brennan white. That's how these small towns are spreading rumors and lies on innocent people. Get a life
Ok, so stop the rumors and lies and tell us who the 3rd boy is.
Guest 04

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Dear forum, First off, that's someone's brother and son that you're talking about shooting in the chest. Second, it wasn't Brennan White it was some Zack Fowler or something like that kid. Third, the guy obviously didn't shoot to kill or he would have shot more than once. And besides he may have just wanted to scared the guys. It hurts to hear that people wish that these guys would have gotten shot in the chest. You should be ashamed. What if that was your son or brother? Think about it. Sincerly, someone who's hurt.
rumors

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

first of all it wasn't brenan white, but to "guest 04" those three guys asked for it. they shouldn't be breaking into other peoples homes. seriously think about it.
Jacoby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Guest 04 wrote:
Dear forum, First off, that's someone's brother and son that you're talking about shooting in the chest. Second, it wasn't Brennan White it was some Zack Fowler or something like that kid. Third, the guy obviously didn't shoot to kill or he would have shot more than once. And besides he may have just wanted to scared the guys. It hurts to hear that people wish that these guys would have gotten shot in the chest. You should be ashamed. What if that was your son or brother? Think about it. Sincerly, someone who's hurt.
This fool?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kenton Discussions

Search the Kenton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min PROTECT PILOT billions 141,633
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 min vote no gay 8,983
County Mayor-who will win? 2 hr Bet me 41
Running for alderman 13 hr dyer WAS a good place 63
Newben City Hall 14 hr fed- up 8
cute girl that works at ducans (Oct '13) 14 hr I did 6
sharon woman on singles sites 20 hr Facts 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000