First Prev
of 3
Next Last
noisey

Gomer, OH

#1 Nov 2, 2011
She got busted again LOL...Heard they raited her house.. cant find her either look under a bridge or some other junkies house....Stacy Mendenhall got her she will never learn..
whaaaaaaaat

Versailles, OH

#2 Nov 2, 2011
noisey wrote:
She got busted again LOL...Heard they raited her house.. cant find her either look under a bridge or some other junkies house....Stacy Mendenhall got her she will never learn..
who is megan
megan will never change

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2011
Meggan Dyer. And whats new? Lol Dont matter anyways..she will get out of it, as always. She will never change. Worthless piece of trash!
noisey

Gomer, OH

#4 Nov 2, 2011
you know after getting busted once I would not go right back and do the same stuff...I heard they tore everything up...Maybe this time she will learn her lesson but I dont think she will ever learn...It dont matter she is a worthless peice of shit..I am surprised that they waited this long to get her again but they got her that is all that matters now she can pay the price...LMAO
whaaaaaaaat

Versailles, OH

#5 Nov 2, 2011
this girl is in biiiiiiiiiigggggggg trouble!!!!!

Defendant(S): Dyer, Meggan J
11/01/2011
CASE FILED
VIOLATION OF: 2923.24A POSSESS CRIM TOOLS F5
POSSESSION OF CRIMINAL TOOLS
VIOLATION OF: 2925.03A1 TRAFFICKING HEROIN F5
TRAFFICKING IN HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.13B PERMIT DRUG ABUSE F5
PERMITTING DRUG ABUSE
POSSESSING CRIMINAL TOOLS
VIOLATION OF: 2925.03A1 TRAFFICK IN HEROIN F5
TRAFFICKING IN HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.03A1C TRAFFICK HEROIN/SCH F4
TRAFFICKING HEROIN/SCHOOL
VIOLATION OF: 2925.11A POSSESS HEROIN F5
POSSESSION OF HEROIN
TRAFFICKING IN HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.11A POSSESSION OF HEROIN F5
POSSESSION OF HEROIN
POSSESSION OF HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.03A1 TRAFFICK HEROIN F5
TRAFFICKING IN HEROIN
POSSESSION OF HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.11A POSSESS HEROIN F3
POSSESSION OF HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.14C1 ILL USE DRUG PARA M4
ILLEGAL USE DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
whaaaaaaaat

Versailles, OH

#6 Nov 2, 2011
megan will never change wrote:
Meggan Dyer. And whats new? Lol Dont matter anyways..she will get out of it, as always. She will never change. Worthless piece of trash!
Uhm according to court documents, she is out on Bond right now for her prior trafficking in heroin charges. During the October Grand Jury session she was indicted on (2) Felony 3 counts of Tampering with official documents and misdemeanor petty theft charges, and NOW she has these NEW looong list of charges.That being said, I SERIOUSLY doubt she will be getting away with anything!!!!!
Tom

Kenton, OH

#7 Nov 2, 2011
Bet she does, got off before by getting drunk with Zach. Notice he never got any charges. Of course you have a judge who left the Elks and ran into the back end of a car and never got a charge out of it.
milf

Massillon, OH

#8 Nov 3, 2011
Hope the bitch burns in hell

Naperville, IL

#9 Nov 3, 2011
whaaaaaaaat wrote:
this girl is in biiiiiiiiiigggggggg trouble!!!!!
Defendant(S): Dyer, Meggan J
11/01/2011
CASE FILED
POSSESSION OF CRIMINAL TOOLS
TRAFFICKING IN HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.13B PERMIT DRUG ABUSE F5
PERMITTING DRUG ABUSE
POSSESSING CRIMINAL TOOLS
VIOLATION OF: 2925.03A1 TRAFFICK IN HEROIN F5
TRAFFICKING IN HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.11A POSSESS HEROIN F5
POSSESSION OF HEROIN
TRAFFICKING IN HEROIN
POSSESSION OF HEROIN
POSSESSION OF HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.03A1 TRAFFICK HEROIN F5
TRAFFICKING IN HEROIN
POSSESSION OF HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.11A POSSESS HEROIN F3
POSSESSION OF HEROIN
VIOLATION OF: 2925.14C1 ILL USE DRUG PARA M4
ILLEGAL USE DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
Looks like she's facing a $50 fine and 240 hours community service on this one.
lonnie

Kenton, OH

#10 Nov 3, 2011
thats a bunch of ciggy buts to pick up
Iriquooi is C-O-C

Marysville, OH

#11 Nov 3, 2011
lonnie wrote:
thats a bunch of ciggy buts to pick up
ought to do same with you put a big sign around you and have you stand on street corner sign would read I WATCH LITTLE BOYS KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY REGISTERED
iriquOOi

Johnstown, OH

#12 Nov 3, 2011
Iriquooi is C-O-C wrote:
<quoted text>ought to do same with you put a big sign around you and have you stand on street corner sign would read I WATCH LITTLE BOYS KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY REGISTERED
man oh man those new deppends with the special hole in the back must be giving you a severe case of the redazz. do they cramp yoour style? not to worry about thhe little lady, today is delivery day as usual, noot bad, not bad pukey.
lonnie

Kenton, OH

#13 Nov 3, 2011
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>man oh man those new deppends with the special hole in the back must be giving you a severe case of the redazz. do they cramp yoour style? not to worry about thhe little lady, today is delivery day as usual, noot bad, not bad pukey.
you must be as queer as they come//you follow me and lust all day//get a life looser
Iriquooi is C-O-C

Marysville, OH

#14 Nov 3, 2011
lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be as queer as they come//you follow me and lust all day//get a life looser
sorry everytime you insult, threaten or slander another I will post about you, you quit it I will not follow up with all the truths I know about you so there it is if you can understand we all know you are very stupid bottom line you clean it up and stop insulting and I will leave you alone if not I'll continue
iriquOOi

Johnstown, OH

#15 Nov 3, 2011
Tom wrote:
Bet she does, got off before by getting drunk with Zach. Notice he never got any charges. Of course you have a judge who left the Elks and ran into the back end of a car and never got a charge out of it.
i suppose you will plead insanity for her? not this timetom tom.
lonnie

Kenton, OH

#16 Nov 3, 2011
Iriquooi is C-O-C wrote:
<quoted text> sorry everytime you insult, threaten or slander another I will post about you, you quit it I will not follow up with all the truths I know about you so there it is if you can understand we all know you are very stupid bottom line you clean it up and stop insulting and I will leave you alone if not I'll continue
how about i tell about you mom turning trick in lima//keep it up and i will tell everything
Iriquooi is C-O-C

Marysville, OH

#17 Nov 3, 2011
lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
how about i tell about you mom turning trick in lima//keep it up and i will tell everything
OH MY what you going to tell you don't even know me but I know your sorry butt watched you milk the system at durez and it made us sick. just as you make everyone else sick on here like I said if you stop insulting, threatening and slandering everyone than I will not respond to you but if you don't I will keep telling truths about you and I have alot more to go. your choice clean it up or it continues
iriquOOi

Johnstown, OH

#18 Nov 3, 2011
lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
if you need a handout be a lady ,come up and tell me about your hard times, dont be a douche and hide behind those bodacious<NOT> wigs u and boscoe wears on depends day. lmao
iriquOOi

Johnstown, OH

#19 Nov 3, 2011
Iriquooi is C-O-C wrote:
<quoted text> OH MY what you going to tell you don't even know me but I know your sorry butt watched you milk the system at durez and it made us sick. just as you make everyone else sick on here like I said if you stop insulting, threatening and slandering everyone than I will not respond to you but if you don't I will keep telling truths about you and I have alot more to go. your choice clean it up or it continues
all you have is a brokendown wheelchair you loser, did BIG BUBBA make it there yet? lmao
noisey

Gomer, OH

#20 Nov 3, 2011
hey everyone I heard they caught the bitch! Yea get some more of the trash off the street....Now maybe she will pay for it this time....Probably not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
taylor badertscher (Jun '14) 1 hr Idiot 14
k town dope w,orez under 30 years old (Dec '15) 1 hr keitel 5
trashy moms in this town 1 hr the trooper 29
Who at Iron Fit Gym does the most steroids? (Apr '16) 2 hr Muscle guy 87 30
Chris Chamberlain 3 hr Effthat 5
Arian Hines 3 hr Dripping1 14
sex tapes (Sep '10) 6 hr sexdeviant 54

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance