Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

All of this is so true I feel sorry for her kids Bill dont want them and neither does she worthless
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

where the hell is child welfare, out for a coffee donut break?
wow

Lucas, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Still a dead beat
grow up

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

we all know wrote:
<quoted text> He lives off wife's child support income as both don't know what the word work means kids run wild and on drugs too I hear or up at the bars they need to take them away from them
Dont get me wrong they are pretty worthless people but them kids are not on drugs and are doing just fine.they are good kids and yea yall may see them running the streets but if u were them would you want to be at home.them kids are never in trouble and never been in trouble even with the bullshit they gotta deal with
Rain man

Lakemore, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Have not seen their names in the paper lately so maybe they have straightened up.
not true

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

beanieweinies wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you all say is true then why has someone not reported them? It is a shame that these poor kids have no choice but to live with their parents bad choices. Just sayin....
nikki's kids dont live with her brittany lives with her grandma nikki's mom and eric lives with his dad has since he was born his dad has custody of him & idk about cody i think he lives with nikki's mom also ! Thank god they dont she is a low down dirty nasty hoe
its a shame

Spencerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

i honestly wouldnt be able to live the way they do i guess drugs is more important than paying their bills and proving for their kids its a damn shame!
alger

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

heisworthless wrote:
Yes there is a Billy Miller that lives in Alger and he is married to Nikki Pinks. They live by the Alger elevator. They are both worthless and sell their pills to pay their bills and to get money for more drugs. Nikki does have three kids by three different guys and gets child support. Bill has a daughter that he never sees and does not pay any support for. I have no idea how he gets away with not paying and does not go to jail. Stay away from both of them, they will rip u off the first chance they get. I really hope Nikki gets her kids takin away cause she does not take care of them at all.
Wow Wow
awesome

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

anyone know where they shacking up now they owe me money not like I will ever see it but at least I can let people know Don't lend either one money worthless welfare bunch never worked a day live of there loves
awesome

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

awesome wrote:
anyone know where they shacking up now they owe me money not like I will ever see it but at least I can let people know Don't lend either one money worthless welfare bunch never worked a day live of there loves
sorry never worked a day of there life

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Sound like a bunch of druggies telling on each other again. One druggie rips off another then gets on topix and tell it all. What low lifes asses you all are i hope you all overdose and die.
Amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Trash
bbf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

bipartason wrote:
All millers are theves point blank.
WELL SAID
awesome

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

The whole bunch are druggies. Steal you blind the kids will. Welfare bums neither one works. Stinks is a hoe and her kids taking after her they run the streets and bars. I stopped my daughter from being around theirs she is trash and steals keep your kids away from them just a warning cops watching the whole bunch.
in the know

Forest, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

not sure about this Miller guy but know for a fact that Bill Bailey from that area is a true piece of shit. He is an abuser of women and children and will pay for the things he has done to others.
for sure

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

The scum of Alger the whole family dead beats welfare trash.
guess

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Nope the bunch moved to Ada ya the stinky pinks miller is gone party here tonight poor Ada your turn now lock your doors "!!!
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kenton Middle School 2 hr I know 25
meggan dyer (Aug '10) 2 hr lmao 7
nicki pinks miller in prison 10 hr please 40
Wingfeild 11 hr Bryce 31
fight at varsity club 17 hr funny 5
I pray he comes back to me! 21 hr Penny 43
Bobbi Fee Tue Burthas sister 30
•••
•••