Lets hear it!
jujubeans

United States

#2 May 6, 2011
UMMMM MALE HO, DRUGGIE, THIEF TAKE YOUR PICK
and your point

Napoleon, OH

#3 May 7, 2011
There is no billy miller lives in alger..
get your facts straight before you start bashing someone... get a life

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2011
and your point wrote:
Actually there is a BM in Alger. From the comment above you I am pretty sure we are thinking of the same guy. My only advice is STAY AWAY!
sad sack

Marysville, OH

#5 May 7, 2011
and your point wrote:
ya right, he prolly was run out of town.lmao
get out

Houston, OH

#6 May 8, 2011
there is one in Alger he married Nikki Stinks I mean Nikki pinks
beanieweinies

United States

#7 May 9, 2011
get out wrote:
WOW are you serious?

Location hidden

#8 May 9, 2011
get out wrote:
I am surprised there is not something on here about her. All kinds of crazy things would probably come up. Anyway, they make an interesting pair!

“never never land”

Location hidden

#9 May 9, 2011
Is he the one that was raised on rd 150? Cause the Miller Boy that was from out there was supposed to have vandalized a guys stuff by running over it with his vehicle. He also knocked down about 2 acres of corn. word has it he bragged one too many times and it got back to the dude through the grapevine. I guess he better watch it....
joe palooka

Marysville, OH

#10 May 9, 2011
lol what a dandy. omg. worthless.
poo dee

Mansfield, OH

#11 May 9, 2011
pinks is that the one with a number of kids all different daddys lol and not work a day in her life
sparkplug2

Marysville, OH

#12 May 9, 2011
ya dats da one mucho welfare and freebies for billyboy.
heisworthless

Marysville, OH

#13 May 10, 2011
Yes there is a Billy Miller that lives in Alger and he is married to Nikki Pinks. They live by the Alger elevator. They are both worthless and sell their pills to pay their bills and to get money for more drugs. Nikki does have three kids by three different guys and gets child support. Bill has a daughter that he never sees and does not pay any support for. I have no idea how he gets away with not paying and does not go to jail. Stay away from both of them, they will rip u off the first chance they get. I really hope Nikki gets her kids takin away cause she does not take care of them at all.
beanieweinies

United States

#14 May 11, 2011
heisworthless wrote:
Yes there is a Billy Miller that lives in Alger and he is married to Nikki Pinks. They live by the Alger elevator. They are both worthless and sell their pills to pay their bills and to get money for more drugs. Nikki does have three kids by three different guys and gets child support. Bill has a daughter that he never sees and does not pay any support for. I have no idea how he gets away with not paying and does not go to jail. Stay away from both of them, they will rip u off the first chance they get. I really hope Nikki gets her kids takin away cause she does not take care of them at all.
If what you all say is true then why has someone not reported them? It is a shame that these poor kids have no choice but to live with their parents bad choices. Just sayin....
Bald1

United States

#15 May 12, 2011
Never heard of that name in alger
slim

Marysville, OH

#16 May 12, 2011
Bald1 wrote:
Never heard of that name in alger
its true, check it out, both are worthlss.
big boy

Kenton, OH

#17 Aug 24, 2011
yes all is true what a a$$ the kids r good hope the kids go with the daddys

Port Matilda, PA

#18 Aug 29, 2011
He is the biggest piece of sh!t in alger. Im surprised there are people that haven't heard of him. Druggie and sure in the hell doesn't help take care of his kid.
we all know

United States

#19 Aug 30, 2011
guest wrote:
He is the biggest piece of sh!t in alger. Im surprised there are people that haven't heard of him. Druggie and sure in the hell doesn't help take care of his kid.
He lives off wife's child support income as both don't know what the word work means kids run wild and on drugs too I hear or up at the bars they need to take them away from them
bipartason

Kenton, OH

#20 Aug 30, 2011
All millers are theves point blank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Gilroy (Dec '12) 9 hr Diemond32 29
Bobby scott 11 hr Bobby 15
Bub and chelsea 15 hr Kentons finest 1
Who is the big guy at international paper (May '11) 22 hr F that 22
Is there any attractive hard working woman at ... Jan 21 Creeps 5
Hanna Jenkins Jan 21 Jay 2
Lexi mari/lexi harris Jan 20 Shake 4

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance