Hardin Northern Schools

Posted in the Kenton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned parent

Decatur, IN

#1 Mar 20, 2013
What is up at Hardin Northern School? Ridgemont gets in school suspension for a dance, and Hardin Northern covers up what's going on there
awesome

Waynesfield, OH

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Well what's going ?
mom

New York, NY

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Concerned parent wrote:
What is up at Hardin Northern School? Ridgemont gets in school suspension for a dance, and Hardin Northern covers up what's going on there
It wasn't the dance it was in a locker room very poor taste and against policy to vidio in locker room or take pictures. Bet if a parent complained on pictures taken of there kid and made fu. Of it would end up in court someone filling charges stop it now before some kid ruins his life and goes to a real court with it . Respect the rules do it in hallway or gym
Parent

Powell, OH

#5 Mar 21, 2013
What happened at HN was way out of line and much worse then anything I seen on Ridgemonts dumb video. I am not shocked that the admin out there is sweeping it under the rug. Sad and I hope one of the parents stick up for their kid and make the school and other kids accountable.
diner

South Lyon, MI

#6 Mar 21, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't the dance it was in a locker room very poor taste and against policy to vidio in locker room or take pictures. Bet if a parent complained on pictures taken of there kid and made fu. Of it would end up in court someone filling charges stop it now before some kid ruins his life and goes to a real court with it . Respect the rules do it in hallway or gym
They were the only ones in the locker room. It was not made to be malicious. Where in the rules does it state no pictures or videography in the locker room. I have yet to see it. Even if these boys broke the "rules," the administration did not follow policy as well with the punishment they handed out. But, I guess in some peoples eyes 2 wrongs do make a right.
haha

Decatur, IN

#8 Mar 21, 2013
If what I heard about the HN incident is true, and nothing happens, the admin and board should all be canned.
hmmmm

Marysville, OH

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Hardin northern is a shitty school all the way around
citizen A

Kenton, OH

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Roberts a pro at cover ups. Ass play by basketball team? Sounds like anal rape to me.
Agree

Mount Vernon, OH

#14 Mar 21, 2013
haha wrote:
If what I heard about the HN incident is true, and nothing happens, the admin and board should all be canned.
Makes me sim that these people would over look this so they don't have to punish their athletes. Not even any super spectacular athletes.
ghgh

Marysville, OH

#15 Mar 22, 2013
dummies ...there is still an investigation pending ...charges will be filed...it was basically a rape
Concerned parent

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 22, 2013
If they don't hold these students accountable for their actions of bullying, it will continue to happen.
Steelers 73

Fenton, MI

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Can't believe that school has let this happen..sick people and yes they should be canned.. the bullying has went way to far and it needs to stop....
KCat85

Johnstown, OH

#19 Mar 22, 2013
So some kid got raped at HN? Home school sounds like a great option right now
dbd

Marysville, OH

#21 Mar 23, 2013
oh for heavens sake kids at ridgemont or hardin northern did nothing wrong! they did no harm to anyone having a little fun. what in the world is wrong with that.

Marysville, OH

#22 Mar 23, 2013
if what happened at HN is TRUE it was more than FUN and if anyone touches one of my grandchildren like that ( if it is TRUE ) charges will be pressed against the boys involved , the school board , and the parents . What is wrong with you people ! ;there is no comparisson with this incident and Ridgemonts !!!
So sad

Bellevue, OH

#23 Mar 24, 2013
Concerned parent wrote:
. Wldnt be first time!!!!!
man

Johnstown, OH

#24 Mar 25, 2013
So who in the hell was involved

Columbus, OH

#25 Mar 25, 2013
and what DID they do?
lowdown

Fayette, OH

#26 Apr 5, 2013
alittle fun? are you serious they held down a boy and put a squirt gun up his ass. yea i bet you'd love it if it happen to your kid no no you wouldn't i'd be right out there raising hell if i had a child that happen to. but i too went to HN and nothing has changed they only follow the rules when they want to!
stupid

Cleveland, OH

#27 Apr 5, 2013
Only three boys on the basketball team were punished and they only received two day suspension, charges were dropped. So all these boys get away clean slate after RAPE! administration out there is SHIT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
neverland 5 hr Athiest 2
Steph Reth n Bill Johnson 7 hr Howard 1
Where is my discussions? 13 hr Screw this town 4
Khloe 14 hr Holly 4
Anyone know Amy Wells? (Nov '12) 16 hr kyle 32
Who at Iron Fit Gym does the most steroids? (Apr '16) 18 hr chris 22
Shane Ellis 18 hr tina 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance