First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Real Burchiel

Corona, NY

#61 Feb 10, 2013
the one wrote:
as usaul burchiel is full of shite and he needs his ass kicked
Bring it. Let me knowd a head of time if u want 1 punch nockout. Pinned down. Or tapout.
the one

Marysville, OH

#62 Feb 10, 2013
say when and where fat boy..out of town so the pd doesnt get involved..lets rock in the country
The Real Burchiel

Corona, NY

#63 Feb 10, 2013
the one wrote:
say when and where fat boy..out of town so the pd doesnt get involved..lets rock in the country
U gonna be surprize when u see they aint a spek of fat on my shreded body. 8 pack abs. Chizzle arms like stone. Meet meat be at corthouse in 15 min. If pd step in they get laid out two. U will be nockout so u wont knowed if tbey came or not.
the one

Marysville, OH

#64 Feb 10, 2013
warstiener66...at yaho...message me and we can make arragnments to do this..trust me IF you can whoop me you ll finaly have something to brag about
toofunnyy

United States

#66 Feb 13, 2013
I dont go to the gas station so dont know. Red head is nice wen she got her drugs bitch wen dont. Nd does not have her kids!! Makes her momma raise them. Sad. People like that sshould not be abke to reproduce!!. Hop she did get fired go get diseases!
ted

Cambridge, MA

#68 Feb 14, 2013
i kno the red head dont work there no more....which may be a good thing tho
whatever

Napoleon, OH

#69 Feb 17, 2013
Mike was a good manager but now amy is the manager im thinking you are the oe with the bad attitude. I go all the time and wouldnt go anywhere else. Things are being addressed and things will be even better thenthey are now.
cool

United States

#70 Feb 17, 2013
At least they let someone who knows the store take the position rather than a stranger from another town or store.
haha

United States

#71 Feb 17, 2013
whatever wrote:
Mike was a good manager but now amy is the manager im thinking you are the oe with the bad attitude. I go all the time and wouldnt go anywhere else. Things are being addressed and things will be even better thenthey are now.
Apparently not or he would still be the manager! Ha ha I go to fuel america
Jose

Kenton, OH

#73 Feb 17, 2013
There the worst place ever second in line from fuel America that guy offers Lil girls money so watch out for Shawn he no good to this county
Laura

Columbus, OH

#75 Mar 8, 2013
We now have a new manager she is doing her best to turn things around. Our customers are our number one priority. If you have a problem or a concern please let us know as we are all doing our best to better your visit!!!
who

Gomer, OH

#77 Mar 24, 2013
what happend to the red head i use to go in their and talk to her all the time at night
Shad

New York, NY

#79 Mar 25, 2013
Dun her 6 ways from Sunday..
who

Gomer, OH

#80 Mar 28, 2013
what was her last name would like to get in contact with her
assbeater

Caledonia, OH

#83 Feb 6, 2016
Hear a girl got her ass whipped there the other night, for giving a guy a blow that was married..... What's all their coke head names there now....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are you all white trash ? (Jul '15) 1 hr Brian-A-LIAR 40
richard lackey 7 hr Carol 5
Tatoos 9 hr Brian Burchiel 19
Brian Beach 9 hr Paul Stanley 3
Do not move to Hardin county (Apr '17) 13 hr Brian Burchiel 14
Early Christmas (Nov '14) 13 hr Brian Burchiel 13
Natasha galkiewicz 21 hr Anonymous 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance