village pantry
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
taco bell

Herndon, VA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
that place is out of things on the regular and there employees are rude or lazy or at the least the ones i have seen but since there the only 24 hour place in town
yup

Kenton, OH

#3 Jan 14, 2013
They have the best donuts in this town.....I will deal with rude to get good donuts!
Sweetstuf

Kenton, OH

#4 Jan 18, 2013
the workers are so rude..we dnt go there much anymore
hay day

Napoleon, OH

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Yep know what you mean they have a hugh turn over of people,but they have a new gir in their now she has red hair.She seems very nice seems like everytime i go in their she is cleaning and always has a smile on her face,but they have had some real winners for sure.
obviously

Sugar Grove, OH

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Yeah that red hair is always high on pills or dope. She may seem nice but she takes everyone in her life for granted. She's very deceiving and a b&j lowlife. Doesn't even have custody of her two kids...soooo
flamingo

Ashley, OH

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Try and get something from the food bar the girl acts like it is a pain in the butt to wait on you..and never smiles. I miss the drive thru. I too asked why they were out of everything and the one girl said some big changes comming so just wait and see. Maybe they will open the drive thru that would be great.
ted

Cambridge, MA

#10 Jan 22, 2013
which girl is that? the younger one has always been friendly and always has a smile
Kyrin 2013

Kenton, OH

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Which shift do you go into vp? I work first shift with a couple girls and one works her butt of cleaning and we always give friendly service. I am the youngest one that works there and no I am not the red head. I know I am friendly,nice and do my job right. we all have name tags if you have a complaint you can call and tell the manager or leave a note with anyone so we can correct the rude and lazy employees.
Jodi Q

Fremont, CA

#14 Jan 24, 2013
I can't seem to find the chips when I'm in there...the POKER CHIPS!
hey

Bronx, NY

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Your manager isnt really that nice
Heywood

New York, NY

#17 Jan 24, 2013
They need the dough with their feet like the aumish
shred

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Kyrin 2013 wrote:
Which shift do you go into vp? I work first shift with a couple girls and one works her butt of cleaning and we always give friendly service. I am the youngest one that works there and no I am not the red head. I know I am friendly,nice and do my job right. we all have name tags if you have a complaint you can call and tell the manager or leave a note with anyone so we can correct the rude and lazy employees.
In a website full of douches, druggies, and general Kenton wannabe's and never was's .... this was a nice and professional post. Good job.
often customer

Herndon, VA

#20 Jan 26, 2013
some of the people in the past need to come back place has a worse employee turnover ratio ever...without the sarcasm..who would u like to see there from the past
yup

Kenton, OH

#21 Jan 26, 2013
I go in there quite a bit before work every day and they are always pretty nice to me. I have been going there for years and never had any problems. They are always pretty clean and nice to me.......
kenton

Kenton, OH

#23 Jan 26, 2013
use to work there b ut left because u get tired of not having the stock that u know customers want, tell them it will b in on the truck and the truck comes and hell it wasn't even ordered!!! 50 packs of smokes that dont sell and none that do!!! the manager don't know what or how much to order!! his 1st priority is getting the young girls to go out with him!!
pass to the point

Minster, OH

#25 Jan 26, 2013
I was just there like an hour ago, so like 930 pm... And this blonde was cleaning the floor with water that smelled like rotten eggs, my husband and i was walking through and it was so bad we left and went to fuel mart.
often customer

Cambridge, MA

#27 Jan 27, 2013
kenton wrote:
use to work there b ut left because u get tired of not having the stock that u know customers want, tell them it will b in on the truck and the truck comes and hell it wasn't even ordered!!! 50 packs of smokes that dont sell and none that do!!! the manager don't know what or how much to order!! his 1st priority is getting the young girls to go out with him!!
must be over 30 then
get your facts straight

Highland, MI

#28 Feb 1, 2013
All of you need to get a life if this is all you have to talk about.
I go there every day, eaten the food and always have had a good visit. No one is perfect but it seems they do a nice job.
so so

Kenton, OH

#29 Feb 1, 2013
great place great food great donuts,thats the truth and nice workers it sounds that fat burchil was there.
curiousity-kille d-the-cat

Versailles, OH

#31 Feb 1, 2013
So...just for curiosity's sake, tell me...why don't you take your complaints to the manager? If you are feeling some type of way, seeking attention on the internet is not the way to fix the problem. Then again...negativity breeds negativity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristin Manns Kris 23 hr Melissa 2
Citizens against Bradford Bailey corruption are... Sat Paybacker 3
Motor cycle clubs Fri Herbivores waste 1
Not another one Damien Fri TRUTH 9
Eden hornaday Fri Know it all 4
Cops Fri Vernon 1
What's up wingfeild Fri Weaver 5

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance