United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

I have heard that the cops are getting everyone IP address that write something on here and are issuing citations to them
lucey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Yea they just came and gave me a ticket
iriquoi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

ticket for what.///lol
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

I call bullsh.t on this one.
facts

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

mike wrote:
I have heard that the cops are getting everyone IP address that write something on here and are issuing citations to them
Freedom of speech. Can't take that away. If that's all the cops have to do then they are useless. Please half the stuff on here is BS.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Majority of the stuff written on here is slander. I'm pretty sure there is some kind of law about that. But without a complaint being filed I don't think they can do anything. But I do agree if that's all they have to than they are useless.
civilized barbarian

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

a static ip and the consitution inhand doth many ride
facts

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

lucey wrote:
Yea they just came and gave me a ticket
You just proved that you are the one that started this post. Mike and you are from the same place. Duh.... Nobody is that stupid. Keep dreaming. You might find someone to take your bait.
cromwell

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

a car load of underware models gave me a ticket.
grunt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

ah ha such is life in the kitty city, wouldnt live any other place, but my mansion in heave, to all the posers, wannabees has beens, neverwillbees.////// damn ripley dont believe this place, thats why we have hoow many unsolves murders in the county? nobody cares, damn what happened to project sunshine, dare program, mike was shafted, damn shame , but he got a better job, atta boy mike, go man go.////////
ha ha

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

It's called libel when it is in written form.
haha wrote:
Majority of the stuff written on here is slander. I'm pretty sure there is some kind of law about that. But without a complaint being filed I don't think they can do anything. But I do agree if that's all they have to than they are useless.
haha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

ha ha wrote:
It's called libel when it is in written form.
<quoted text>
Did not know that. Thank you.
grunt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

it is what it is in the kittycity.lol
Manda

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

wow... do you believe those stupid chain letter things that some dead little girl is gonna kill you in your sleep if you don't forward dumb shit to 10 people in 2 minutes too?
the listener

Saint Marys, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

I feel sorry for a few of the Kenton Cops, some actually would like kenton to be something... I heard one tell the victim of a breaking and entering to not expect much because "the kenton police could not solve a ham sandwich". He went on to say that there was a good chance they knew who did it and between the actions of the investigator and the prosecutor little would be done to that person... He was right... there needs to be changes in the system and it goes into the Sheriff dept too!!!! more tax dollars is throwing good after bad if they do not change their methods...
laughinmybuttoff

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

These cops only show up when they want to. Called them the other day because I seen a drug deal going down. Gave them the person selling and buying even plate number to their cars. They said they would watch for these people. Never even came down to take a statement from me. What losers.
just so you know

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

laughinmybuttoff wrote:
These cops only show up when they want to. Called them the other day because I seen a drug deal going down. Gave them the person selling and buying even plate number to their cars. They said they would watch for these people. Never even came down to take a statement from me. What losers.
It's not that simple. They have to see it or have concrete evidence to hold up in court. They can't just take your word for it.
Baaad Shape

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

That's cool! I'm using a library computer. Are they going to arrest me?
boohoo

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

just so you know wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that simple. They have to see it or have concrete evidence to hold up in court. They can't just take your word for it.
gee whiz; them there cops should of just arrested everyone based on your statement that way they could get screwed later for not doing things properly. Be patient and cross your finger... maybe the task force will grab them since know you have tipped the cops off.

Oh and don't get mad. I love juvenile rage commenting dumb people that don't understand how things work in the real world. Now go back and watch another CSI. Maybe our cops will some day fix our problems in under an hour.... Now pull your sun glasses off and key the who them music"yyyeeeeeAAAAHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!!!!!!

and yes I had nothing better to do so I win!
boohoo

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

Oops.. so in my excited rumaging i responded to the wrong posting. I was spaeking in referance to the one listed here.

My apologies for any confusion. Have a nice day!
laughinmybuttoff wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
where is becky lightner 1 hr wonderin 7
Kenton Middle School 3 hr yup 26
meggan dyer (Aug '10) 8 hr lmao 7
nicki pinks miller in prison 16 hr please 40
Wingfeild 17 hr Bryce 31
fight at varsity club 23 hr funny 5
I pray he comes back to me! Tue Penny 43
•••
•••