Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Cannot stand this ugly girls facebook post about her bf every fucking 5 mins. ok your dating some old kenton football player wooooo...your still ugly and you still cheat on him constantly...rob ramge...what? nobody cares what you and him are doing every second of the day. obviously you dont love him if yoru getting drunk and banging dudes at varsity club
delete her

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

so um f*cking DELETE her from your facebook then. idiot.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

Ii agree delete her if u don't like what she puts. Get over it. Or tell her to her face. And don't think she would move in with him if she was cheating and she was with rob when. Her and nick were not together! Get it right before put someone. Down..
grunt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

holly as in conover. very attractive lady, pretty daughter, superfine pharmacist. god bless young lady, you have been there over 3 0 years for us./////god bless.
Wow

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

It's funny, cause Allison is a great friend. She is a great girl, and if something happened, she wasn't with Nick. I know for a fact that she loves that man with all her heart, and that girl is faithful. He should feel confident with his choice of women. Good luck Allison, I love you.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Alli don't worry about what these stupid people are saying. You know the truth and that is all that matters. They are just jealous.
ugly betty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

she would make a good star if ugly betty 2 came out.
Haters

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

HA HA!! Sounds to me like Jealousy!!LMAO She has a great guy, and a great life started for herself. Shame that "some women" can't be happy for another's good fortune and have to get on this site and bash. Just find it funny the things people write about on here. Get a life and stop worrying about the ones that are doing better than you! Focus on your own life, maybe you'll find a guy half as good as hers... ha ha!!
lawl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Haters got to hate. ally is a good kid just werid as hell. how i miss working with her
gotta love kenton drama

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Holly, quit being jealous that you will never be nothing more than the hoe behind closed doors. haha
iriquoi

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

kittycity level of intelligence coming on strong, bigfoot sitting here with me, my dogs r on guard duty, all 9 of them, thank you people in kornfield county who, when it was time to scoop the poop didnt love them anymore and abandoned them./////// you can rest assured they all got a good home, a blanket that is washed every week, cool running water and a feedbowl that is allways full.///////and indivudal heaters to keep them warm.///////lol each one is special to me./////////
The real Dogman

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

iriquoi wrote:
kittycity level of intelligence coming on strong, bigfoot sitting here with me, my dogs r on guard duty, all 9 of them, thank you people in kornfield county who, when it was time to scoop the poop didnt love them anymore and abandoned them./////// you can rest assured they all got a good home, a blanket that is washed every week, cool running water and a feedbowl that is allways full.///////and indivudal heaters to keep them warm.///////lol each one is special to me./////////
What breed of dogs are they? I have two shepherds, a lab and a bully kata.
Selfish

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

All I know is who throws a birthday party for themself and posts it all over facebook and the world? Only someone very insecure and self centered. Ali is very threatened by any woman who even looks at her boyfriend. I guess I uderstand. Some day he's going to realize how butt ugly she is.....inside and out. Just a very odd girl. Lazy too.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Selfish wrote:
All I know is who throws a birthday party for themself and posts it all over facebook and the world? Only someone very insecure and self centered. Ali is very threatened by any woman who even looks at her boyfriend. I guess I uderstand. Some day he's going to realize how butt ugly she is.....inside and out. Just a very odd girl. Lazy too.
There is something really wrong with you! I think YOU are odd!
seriously

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

How can you be "insecure" but yet "self centered?" LOL Ali's not my favorite person either but no need to run your mouth. And she didnt throw a party herself, she is on my fb friends list. Her older friends threw her one at the Mexican Restaurant and then her friends and bf planned one at the lake. You seem to know an aweful lot about her. lol Ya stalking her now? Nick is a great guy and would never just leave Ali bc she is "ugly." He sees something we dont. Dont be jealous bout it tho! I'm sure we would all like to have a bf as sweet and good looking as Nick and obviously it kills you knowing you will never have that.
lol

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Nick good looking? Hmmmm. He's very nice and smart and built.....but the only thing harder to look at then his face....is his girlfrans. I guess they should stick together cuz they are both fugly.
seriously

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

aaaw dont be jealous honey

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
nicki pinks miller in prison 10 hr Geeezzzz 41
where is becky lightner 13 hr wonderin 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 hr ha ha 25,331
Mental Health Levy 13 hr Not 25
To The Drug Dealer Working Ohio and High Streets 14 hr Tim 12
fight at varsity club 17 hr lonnie 6
meggan dyer (Aug '10) 17 hr WV_Hater 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
•••
•••