BUBBLE HEAD

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

PAGE #2 KentonToday.com ---Check out the do no wrong Kenton x quarter back---LMAO ha ha ha ha the guy who thinks he is hot s h i t---lmao funny funny
Idiotic Samurai

Davison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Who the hell is Matty Maulk
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Idiotic Samurai wrote:
Who the hell is Matty Maulk
the young man who flipped ya and wouldnt dickya.
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

BUBBLE HEAD wrote:
PAGE #2 KentonToday.com ---Check out the do no wrong Kenton x quarter back---LMAO ha ha ha ha the guy who thinks he is hot s h i t---lmao funny funny
drop the donuts and coffee FATSO, get to work. tired of my tax money supporting your habbits, as in rabbitt.
BUBBLE HEAD

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

MATTY M A U K---sorry for the error---anyway 99% of the kenton people know who the heck the J E R K is
inonowyouno

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

BUBBLE HEAD wrote:
MATTY M A U K---sorry for the error---anyway 99% of the kenton people know who the heck the J E R K is
Who is Matty Mauk? Its Maty thats ONE T not two T's you dumass! So how bad of a beat down did the KENTON WILDCATS put on your team? HATER!! Dont be "sorry" for you being an "error"!!! They have meds for people like YOU!! ;)
OCry

Forest, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Spell it right dumb azz
inonowyouno

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

OCry wrote:
Spell it right dumb azz
O shit you are right TKS!!!
OCry

Forest, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

inonowyouno wrote:
<quoted text>
O shit you are right TKS!!!
I hope you didn't think my comment was directed at you. It was to the moron who started the thread and spelled both names wrong. Just from that you know the person isn't from here or is just idiot.
inonowyouno

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

OCry wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you didn't think my comment was directed at you. It was to the moron who started the thread and spelled both names wrong. Just from that you know the person isn't from here or is just idiot.

Yes I could tell TKS!!
he sucked

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

he gets what he gets,just wish he would get kicked off the team and out of school he is a jerk,but so is the whole family....
4 feathers

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

he sucked wrote:
he gets what he gets,just wish he would get kicked off the team and out of school he is a jerk,but so is the whole family....
tell daddy mauk that to his face.
i will

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Gladly
OCry

Forest, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Yippie more crybabies
What

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Dangg!! How many threads are you going to start about this kid. Yes a kid! Anyone under the age of 25 does not have the life experiences to make mature & rational decisions.

Maty, good luck with your future. Really hope you learn a lesson by your bad choices. You have a god given talent, would not want to see you throw away a future using the talent you have. Yes, he is an awesome player. To all you haters, look at your own lives & figure out what is so wrong with it that you would get pleasure out of a kid in trouble. Gossiping, posting vicious ccomments - sick. Maybe you have not made a stupid mistake, but someone if your family has at one time or another. How would you feel if this were you or a family member?
yougottobekiddin g

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

What wrote:
Dangg!! How many threads are you going to start about this kid. Yes a kid! Anyone under the age of 25 does not have the life experiences to make mature & rational decisions.
Maty, good luck with your future. Really hope you learn a lesson by your bad choices. You have a god given talent, would not want to see you throw away a future using the talent you have. Yes, he is an awesome player. To all you haters, look at your own lives & figure out what is so wrong with it that you would get pleasure out of a kid in trouble. Gossiping, posting vicious ccomments - sick. Maybe you have not made a stupid mistake, but someone if your family has at one time or another. How would you feel if this were you or a family member?
NICE!!
bosco73

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

What wrote:
couldn't of been said any better enough said
he sucked

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

4 feathers wrote:
<quoted text>tell daddy mauk that to his face.
I have
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

you a good player keep up the .... what is it you do again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min Old Guy 29,361
What factories around are hiring? 25 min Zane 9
more than five? really? 1 hr Gadzooks 15
alicia hall 2 hr just cause 3
who all was arrested in the ada drug bust.heroin 2 hr Hmmm 5
raymond goode snitchin (Sep '11) 2 hr Hmmm 32
amanda summa 3 hr Gene 10
•••
•••
•••
Kenton Dating

more search filters

less search filters