Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Obama on Mt Rushmore

Canton, OH

#11092 Oct 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
both Colt and S&W had to be saved from complete financial disaster.
S&W has been bought and sold at lead 8 times in the past 30 years; and even with the magnificent brand name is far from industry leader.
Colt without govt contracts would be a historical remembrance only.
and any 16 year old with a firearm is breaking federal law. The NRA had nothing to do with law breaking citizens; and fights to protect the honorable citizen from the criminal lot by keeping their right to own arms to defend themselves fro criminals.
your lunatic spin on every subject proves how irrelevant you are; and in dire need of education prior to your miserable life becoming completely worthless.
I don't know how old you are; but age has not improved your intellect. You come across a smart mouthed know it all 7th grader.
So a 50 caliber sniper rifle, which the NRA fights to keep in the hands of civilians is for personal protection, right? Since that gun has about a mile range, just how freaking scared are you tea bagging militia boys? I'm not scared in the least. I refuse to live in fear like a sniveling coward and don't need the threat of some mythical horned devil monster in an afterlife fireworld to be an honorable citizen. My "lunatic spin" doesn't involve lining up everyone that disagrees with my personal beliefs and shooting them. Shall I quote your ever so clever public threats now?
Also, all your talk of you killing people from 400 yards and all that seems stupid in light of the fact that the government can punch in your GPS location and have a remote controlled drone shoot a missile up the @ss of your great tea bagger revolution. Just a sniveling coward who sees the devil hiding around every corner. Just keep it away from the kids.
d-pants

United States

#11093 Oct 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and yahoo and the NY Times are real creditable sources of fact?
using comic books to find your news is why you are so lost in life.
just open your eyes to see reality; and quit with the video games as your single source of education.
actually they do print the facts. Only when more intell comes out on this, I bet the times ignores it. They always like to leave out facts, or print half truth too. I just wonder what duke was saying about stuff like this when obummer wasn't president.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Actually I'll just draw the conclusion. He was for the bush foreign policy. Duke loved everything bush did domestically in the name of protecting us from al, C.I.A.da
Save Yourself for Obama

Canton, OH

#11094 Oct 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
well if you read back it was you making the threats; and my point out the solution to them.
I have never attended a Methodist church in PA ever. So like every post you type, it is a blatant lie.
I attend Boy Scouts in a church in Canton Ohio you nimrod. I also was awarded Eagle Scout at the age of 16.
My behavior is not in question except by you a moron hiding behind a computer with the HS diploma that forced you to accept a job that did not fulfill the means to support yourself without govt handouts.
emulating your path in life is a recipe for for future failure.
good luck in your misery.
Please show us all where I made a threat. I posted under Save Yourself also. Go ahead and show everyone that you are not a conniving liar and post the link or even copy and paste where I made one threat on this forum. Since I know you've got nothing, get ready for crazy time. I know. Just claim that the mods on this forum are in with the secret Marxist plot to make you look like a tinfoil hat wearing clown.
d-pants

United States

#11095 Oct 18, 2012
Obama on Mt Rushmore wrote:
<quoted text>
So a 50 caliber sniper rifle, which the NRA fights to keep in the hands of civilians is for personal protection, right? Since that gun has about a mile range, just how freaking scared are you tea bagging militia boys? I'm not scared in the least. I refuse to live in fear like a sniveling coward and don't need the threat of some mythical horned devil monster in an afterlife fireworld to be an honorable citizen. My "lunatic spin" doesn't involve lining up everyone that disagrees with my personal beliefs and shooting them. Shall I quote your ever so clever public threats now?
Also, all your talk of you killing people from 400 yards and all that seems stupid in light of the fact that the government can punch in your GPS location and have a remote controlled drone shoot a missile up the @ss of your great tea bagger revolution. Just a sniveling coward who sees the devil hiding around every corner. Just keep it away from the kids.
what the hell does your first question even mean?
You have to be a "sniveling coward" to see the devil hiding?
"Teabaggers" want a revolution?
Ok.....
SaveYourDaughter ForObama

Canton, OH

#11097 Oct 18, 2012
REAL Americans aren't raised thinking polygamy is normal.

Canton, OH

#11099 Oct 18, 2012
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> what the hell does your first question even mean?
You have to be a "sniveling coward" to see the devil hiding?
"Teabaggers" want a revolution?
Ok.....
My first question wasn't directed at you so stick to posting links to things that have nothing to do with what is being discussed. As far as the other two questions...
Yes and most certainly yes.

Canton, OH

#11100 Oct 18, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
and you will be wearing your Communist Party USA ID badge screaming FORWARD!!!
Hey it's little Michele Bachmann and the Red Scare 2.0
Duke for Mayor

United States

#11104 Oct 18, 2012
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> actually they do print the facts. Only when more intell comes out on this, I bet the times ignores it. They always like to leave out facts, or print half truth too. I just wonder what duke was saying about stuff like this when obummer wasn't president.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Actually I'll just draw the conclusion. He was for the bush foreign policy. Duke loved everything bush did domestically in the name of protecting us from al, C.I.A.da
Hey dp.

If you think I am ignorant to the fact that the CIA has been directed and used by American Presidents to assist in coups worldwide for decades, that would be a foolish opinion on your part.

They were really successful in the country with the lowest gasoline prices on earth, weren't they?

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#11105 Oct 18, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
and you will be wearing your Communist Party USA ID badge screaming FORWARD!!!
What makes you think I am a communist?

Do tell.

woof
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#11106 Oct 18, 2012
Obama Up In Your Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Save it for the judge, tinfoil hat boy. You are the only one on here publically documented making threats. Don't worry. According to your posts, you have a really good shot at pleading insanity.
There is very good documentation, going back [a few years] of the threats made by hem-boy and his gang of Merry Hersheys. To be fair, hem-boy leads the pack on the number of threats of physical violence and trespassing against posters.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11107 Oct 18, 2012
SaveYourDaughterForObama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey it's little Michele Bachmann and the Red Scare 2.0
Welfare Queen Michele Bachmann, she is definitely for the Communism and for the Idea of Wealth Redistribution and having the Federal Government redistribute our tax dollars to benefit her and a select few.
ObamaUpsideYourH ead

Canton, OH

#11108 Oct 18, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
Oops. Yeah, but that’s different because shut up you’re a racist.
The “Republican War on Women.”
The “Republican War on Dogs.”
And now, the “Republican War on Monogamy.”
Three weeks, three failed lefty narratives.
The election is 28 weeks from today, and I sure hope they come up with 28 more stupid, self-defeating attacks for me to mock.
I got bills to pay.
Hey, give ‘em a break.
It’s not like they have a choice.
It’s not like Obama can run on his record.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/24/romneys-gre...
Yah, we need to focus on real threats like secret commies in Congress and the war on Christmas. Perhaps if Palin drops a couple more gun hints, you guys can shoot all your problems away. Obama was born in the United States. Who cares about ancient history? Mitt was running around a compound in Mexico full of sister wives probably within your lifetime.
ObamaUpsideYourH ead

Canton, OH

#11109 Oct 18, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
There is very good documentation, going back [a few years] of the threats made by hem-boy and his gang of Merry Hersheys. To be fair, hem-boy leads the pack on the number of threats of physical violence and trespassing against posters.
Sorry, but I don't speak retarded chimp. Go feed your 20 cats.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#11110 Oct 18, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
The election is 28 weeks from today,
Don't forget to vote.
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#11111 Oct 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, really. You are making hunky look like the voice of reason.
Really, Dude. "Reality" is "hunky." And, I am "hunky." Haven't you figured that out yet?
Duke for Mayor

United States

#11112 Oct 18, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to vote.
Was that Jon Husted issuing a press release for Cuyahoga, Summit, Portage, Mahoning, Lucas, and Franklin Counties only?

"Come to the polls ya'll...in 28 weeks. See Ya then."

Thanks,

Jon

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11116 Oct 18, 2012
Obama on Mt Rushmore wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you enjoy spinning till you vomit.

when someone throws your BS back in your face, you deflect it as it was I who started it.

typical child.

the 50 cal has confirmed kills at a mile and a half. Shoulder fired I might add. And the semi auto version reduces recoil 75%. 10 rounds as fast as you can pull the trigger. You don't want to be anywhere near from the barrel forward as the blast and concussion is incredible and will deafen you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11121 Oct 18, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Che Reagan Christ
Seville, OH
sez
Don't forget to vote.
Survey shows skyrocketing number of Americans on welfare
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1778374738001/surv ...
I'm Barack Hussein Øbama and I approve this message
what do you think Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are, their Welfare Programs.
Obama On Mt Rushmore

Canton, OH

#11123 Oct 18, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you enjoy spinning till you vomit.
when someone throws your BS back in your face, you deflect it as it was I who started it.
typical child.
the 50 cal has confirmed kills at a mile and a half. Shoulder fired I might add. And the semi auto version reduces recoil 75%. 10 rounds as fast as you can pull the trigger. You don't want to be anywhere near from the barrel forward as the blast and concussion is incredible and will deafen you.
So you are not going to provide a link to the threat you claimed I made? Go ahead and copy and paste it. That would be easy enough. Unless of course you are a conniving liar. That's nice that you can rattle off the specs of a military grade sniper rifle but I asked you if it was for home defense. Good luck justifying that one, you tinfoil hat wearing nazi for Jesus.
YourMommaLovesOb ama

Canton, OH

#11124 Oct 18, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
//////////
If your parents divorce, are they still brother and sister?
Sorry, not that big into Bible stories. Besides, you toothless meth head hoopties have the incest market cornered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damien plauger 7 hr Carla 8
What the hell is wrong with Micheal Ash 7 hr Jaydon 3
Who the H@ll is this Darren Reed ? (Sep '12) 10 hr Iwillwin 15
Poor Billy Miller...... 11 hr Stevie 8
Elwood tree guya 21 hr Kentons pos 9
Raymond Wed guest 3
Megan Hair Wed Time 6

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance