Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7626 Aug 29, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe,
self employed have a worse tax burdon.
when added together, about 60% tax rate at current level, prior to all the extra taxes that even tourists pay that you also left off your list.
I also am nowhere near the top 10% earners.
If you paid $60,000 in income tax like you claimed (2% of 3,000,000) then you are well into the top 10% of wage earners. Salud!

Henry Jefferson

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#7627 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? The dude who was posting said he wasn't.
And besides, 10%(which was his number) is misleading. Obama would maintain the Bush tax cuts for even the top 10% if the Romneys weren't holding them hostage to maintain the tax cuts for the top 1%.
Anyway, Fred, don't pretend economics has anything to do with your vote.
Economics, foreign policy, social issues...the works.
YOU are the one fixated on race.
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7628 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Economics, foreign policy, social issues...the works.
I am? You said race, I didn't. I was referring to your Neanderthal opinions on social issues.
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7629 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Economics, foreign policy, social issues...the works.
Foreign policy? You can't describe a substantive difference between the candidates on foreign policy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7630 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to learn who wants to tax you at 90%.
your political party

see 1940's to 1981 as fact check

PS: i added all together; but the 40's to 1980 was just income tax.

what is it that your moron buddy does.......

woof!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7631 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you paid $60,000 in income tax like you claimed (2% of 3,000,000) then you are well into the top 10% of wage earners. Salud!
and I am far from rich in $

I am rich with family and friends
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7632 Aug 29, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your political party
see 1940's to 1981 as fact check
PS: i added all together; but the 40's to 1980 was just income tax.
what is it that your moron buddy does.......
woof!
Brother, if your making $500K or more a year I'm just not that worried about you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7633 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreign policy? You can't describe a substantive difference between the candidates on foreign policy.
I can

Mitt will let the world know that you mess with the tiger you get bit, just like Reagan did.

Obama let the world know he turns his head; and will mail a check.

Bush Jr. would punch you in the mouth, then help the swelling go down. He learned from Clinton.

Reagan punched you in the mouth; and asked you want another.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7634 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Romney will treat Canada and Britain as friends, he recognizes that Venezuela is a rogue nation, he won't bend over for Putin and he'll treat Israel with respect.
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7635 Aug 29, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and I am far from rich in $
I am rich with family and friends
If you are making what you claim to be, you are rich and I'm sick of hearing you whine.
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7636 Aug 29, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I can
Mitt will let the world know that you mess with the tiger you get bit, just like Reagan did.
Obama let the world know he turns his head; and will mail a check.
Bush Jr. would punch you in the mouth, then help the swelling go down. He learned from Clinton.
Reagan punched you in the mouth; and asked you want another.
I see. bin Laden was finally caught under Reagan. I get it.

Who exactly is currently "messing with the tiger" and needs bitten?
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7637 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? Romney will treat Canada and Britain as friends, he recognizes that Venezuela is a rogue nation, he won't bend over for Putin and he'll treat Israel with respect.
Yeah, the Brits love Romney.

All of that is pure rhetoric. What policy do you expect Romney to implement that is substantively different than any current policy?

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7638 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. bin Laden was finally caught under Reagan. I get it.
Who exactly is currently "messing with the tiger" and needs bitten?
Iran, North Korea, Venezuela...
Che Reagan Christ

Akron, OH

#7639 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? Romney will treat Canada and Britain as friends, he recognizes that Venezuela is a rogue nation, he won't bend over for Putin and he'll treat Israel with respect.
How has Obama been unfriendly to Canada or Great Britain?

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7640 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How has Obama been unfriendly to Canada or Great Britain?
How Obama Lost Canada
Botching Relations With the United States’ Biggest Trade Partner
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/137744...

Mr Romney would seek to reinstate the Churchill bust displayed in the Oval Office by George W. Bush but returned to British diplomats by Mr Obama when he took office in 2009. One said Mr Romney viewed the move as “symbolically important” while the other said it was “just for starters”, adding:“He is naturally more Atlanticist”.

Mr Obama has appeared less interested in relations with London than Mr Bush. He repeatedly rebuffed Gordon Brown when the then-prime minister sought a meeting at the UN in 2009 and was criticised for responding to an elaborate gift with a set of DVDs that did not work in Britain.

A change in tone was reflected by the enthusiastic welcome extended to Mr Cameron during an official visit and dinner in March. However, British diplomats remain frustrated by their “transactional” relationship with the Obama White House and lack of support on issues such as the Falkland Islands.

Mr Romney has not made any commitments on the Falklands, but several in his foreign policy team favour backing Britain and publicly rejecting claims of sovereignty by Christina Kirchner, the Argentine president. Under Mr Obama the US remains neutral.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mit...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7641 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Iran, North Korea, Venezuela...
How should we "bite" them?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7642 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>
How Obama Lost Canada
Botching Relations With the United States’ Biggest Trade Partner
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/137744...
Mr Romney would seek to reinstate the Churchill bust displayed in the Oval Office by George W. Bush but returned to British diplomats by Mr Obama when he took office in 2009. One said Mr Romney viewed the move as “symbolically important” while the other said it was “just for starters”, adding:“He is naturally more Atlanticist”.
Mr Obama has appeared less interested in relations with London than Mr Bush. He repeatedly rebuffed Gordon Brown when the then-prime minister sought a meeting at the UN in 2009 and was criticised for responding to an elaborate gift with a set of DVDs that did not work in Britain.
A change in tone was reflected by the enthusiastic welcome extended to Mr Cameron during an official visit and dinner in March. However, British diplomats remain frustrated by their “transactional” relationship with the Obama White House and lack of support on issues such as the Falkland Islands.
Mr Romney has not made any commitments on the Falklands, but several in his foreign policy team favour backing Britain and publicly rejecting claims of sovereignty by Christina Kirchner, the Argentine president. Under Mr Obama the US remains neutral.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mit...
Keystone? Poor Canada. I love how you wingnuts want to say out of one side of your mouths that Obama has been unfriendly and out of the other sides of your mouths you complain that he is too friendly.

Thank you for busting out the Churchill Bust again. You must be the only guy left alive who doesn't know that is BS.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/07/27/fac...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-574818...

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7643 Aug 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How should we "bite" them?
Strengthen sanctions already in place, disrupt their economies in any way possible, cyber attack their military infrastructure, punish nations that do business with their non-civilian economy, back any rebel movements that don't also hate the US...there are always options.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7644 Aug 29, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Strengthen sanctions already in place, disrupt their economies in any way possible, cyber attack their military infrastructure, punish nations that do business with their non-civilian economy, back any rebel movements that don't also hate the US...there are always options.
Right. Pretty much exactly what we are doing right now. Ye gods.
free

Loveland, OH

#7645 Aug 29, 2012
Auto industry would have had to structure and jettison the dead weight holding them back. The auto industry would be stronger, leaner and still vibrant without pension overhead.... Local communities are crying their eyes out, but they were told this was coming and they didn't prepare or stop spending and slashing overhead. Incompetency at the local level, weaning them off the State Teats !
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I wonder how Ohio would look right now without the Auto Bailout?
All Kasich has done to the State Budget is slash support for local communities and pass the buck down stream.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is this Kenton Man Facing Drug Charges? 5 hr cecil 1
Maintenance men International Paper / Graphic P... 5 hr guest 5
jeromy ramge? 5 hr guest 3
James gudger? Sun Boss 2
Julie and Terry, very sad Sun sorry honey 20
does anyone know krystal altvater????? (Jun '10) May 19 Beach boy 21
Any buddy scence Darla May 17 Tomuch 5

Kenton Jobs

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages