so whos going to piss for rachel j th...

so whos going to piss for rachel j this time?

Posted in the Kenton Forum

iwonder

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2012
rachel jolliff has court today for not paying her child support big suprise was just wondering whos going to piss for her this time seen her around town and know for a fact she aint clean hope her ass gets busted
you would

Gomer, OH

#2 Sep 19, 2012
iwonder wrote:
rachel jolliff has court today for not paying her child support big suprise was just wondering whos going to piss for her this time seen her around town and know for a fact she aint clean hope her ass gets busted
Rachel is a very good person takes very good care of herself always dresses nice and is making something for herself. It does not matter that she has had a rough patch, who doesn't, but atleast she is trying. Whoever wrote this is just jealous and I'm thinking a close friend which is pretty sad you are such a two face person. I think you need to worry about yourself and stop judging other people. And maybe just maybe become a better friend so your life isn't so miserable that you have to dog nice people to feel good about yourself. Those who judge will be judged that's karma and it always comes back around. So when you find yourself down and out and wonder why your there remember all the times you dogged someone else and you will find the reasons for your troubles. When one judges the actions of others without even really knowing the situation you will find yourself understanding when you yourself are in that same situation. Tomorrow is not fully planned so live today how you want your tomorrow to be and always hope for someone that you would want for yourself. Thats called GOOD KARMA have a nice day :)
lmao

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2012
a good person?? ya right! a good person doesnt gve up their kids for no reason,doesnt pay child support,WONT (not cant) work,cheats on her husband,cheats on her ex,does all kinds of drugs,and dont even try to attempt to stay clean!! ya what a GREAT person LMAO
you would

Gomer, OH

#4 Sep 19, 2012
lmao wrote:
a good person?? ya right! a good person doesnt gve up their kids for no reason,doesnt pay child support,WONT (not cant) work,cheats on her husband,cheats on her ex,does all kinds of drugs,and dont even try to attempt to stay clean!! ya what a GREAT person LMAO
you obviously don't know her just another person not happy with there own lives but whatever you have fun with that cause really what you say doesn't mean anything or even matter anyways lol. Its funny how whoever this is keeps saying she gave up her kids? Um she has them everyday takes them back and forth to school. If you think you know so much ask her kids they love and see their mommy all the time. I guarantee whoever this is is a nasty person you probably don't have many friends either most people don't like hearing someone dog people all the time. You rock on with your bad self though lol hope it makes you feel as terrible as you are.:)
lmao

Wampum, PA

#5 Sep 20, 2012
so why'd she give up custody of her own kids if she's such a good person? so she takes her kids to school sometimes? so what? they're alomost always late when she takes them lol. should she get a medal? i didnt say she never sees them,just that she gave them up for no good reason.EVERY mother takes their kids to school lol and actually i do know her.very well :) and why is her lazy ass not working when she has to pay child support? lol. YOU are prob just like her thats y your sticking up for her lol i know you read this rachel GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!
LOFL

Kenton, OH

#7 Sep 20, 2012
rachel doesnt have custody and only gets her kids every other weekend. the father takes them to her in the AM to take them to school SOMETIMES. She gave them to her ex so she can date low lifes like josh wallace and do drugs without having to get a babysitter. thats the bottom lime. i dont need anyone to tell me im wrong because i know it.
The Real Burchiel

Novi, MI

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Is this chic reel kinky or sumthin? She like doods to pee pee on her? Where is my turn if she is secksy.
waytogo

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2012
heard shes in jail for not paying child support way to go rach
umm

Kenton, OH

#10 Sep 20, 2012
bout time she went to jail. and she has gonorreah right now, gave it to one of my friends, she got it from seth martin.
geesh

United States

#11 Sep 20, 2012
uh oh that meansjosh has itand kylie has it wich also means heather p has it cuz kylie hooked up with her the day after rachel just a few weeks ago which means whoevers been hooking up with either one of them in the past few weeks has it also DAMN lol kenton is infested!!!!! do any of you know there are people to date OUTSIDE of kenton???? wow lol watch out!!! nasty hoes i tell ya
The Real Burchiel

Novi, MI

#12 Sep 20, 2012
I can not worry bout goneorhea if i can pisss on sum chics that be cool.
heather

Kenton, OH

#13 Sep 20, 2012
lol this is heather and kylie got checked before i was with her. nice try though.
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#14 Sep 21, 2012
heather wrote:
lol this is heather and kylie got checked before i was with her. nice try though.
HEARD HETHER GIVESGOOD LAPDANCES. OMG. true.
What up

Federal Way, WA

#16 Jul 31, 2017
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>HEARD HETHER GIVESGOOD LAPDANCES. OMG. true.
Heather will do more than dance for you if the price is right
Hmmmm

Waverly, OH

#17 Jul 31, 2017
Lots of hoors mentioned in the thread, but who gives the best anal?
Justo me I

Federal Way, WA

#18 Jul 31, 2017
I like Kylie. I have never understood everyone banging on her. She has always treated me well.

Rachel means well but she needs to run with a better crowd and leave those low-lifes (Allen Baughman) behind her.

Heather is a psycho.
Can u do that

Winston, OR

#19 Jul 31, 2017
I'm pooping big dumpy.rachel is awesome and great in the sack actually does the work bang bang bang
iwonder wrote:
rachel jolliff has court today for not paying her child support big suprise was just wondering whos going to piss for her this time seen her around town and know for a fact she aint clean hope her ass gets busted
Four way

United States

#20 Aug 2, 2017
geesh wrote:
uh oh that meansjosh has itand kylie has it wich also means heather p has it cuz kylie hooked up with her the day after rachel just a few weeks ago which means whoevers been hooking up with either one of them in the past few weeks has it also DAMN lol kenton is infested!!!!! do any of you know there are people to date OUTSIDE of kenton???? wow lol watch out!!! nasty hoes i tell ya
So Rachel, Heather & Kylie are into chicks? Wow! That is a three-way I would love to watch. Better yet, how about I join in and make it a four-way ladies? What do you say?
Justo me I

United States

#21 Aug 4, 2017
So... Rachel & Allen got back together again... What a surprise - she deserves better than that POS... What she sees in him I will never know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaylee Morrison 9 hr rob 2
Who wanna fight? 11 hr Brian Burchiel 28
Lippy Net Tuff Guyz 14 hr Brian Burchiel 38
brandon keckler (Nov '12) 16 hr rob 7
Sam ropp.... Sat PissedOffFamily 13
ip Sat FuckyouIpme4 16
Daniel (Danny) Price Nov 17 Danny 18

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages