gary lightner aka bub/heidi risner

Posted in the Kenton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anonymous

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2010
So...they got BUSTED once again Friday for heroin...I think karma is finally biting his mother and sister in the ass. People who always wish bad and death on others. When will u guys learn. Ur brother in law/uncle just died from it and ur son/brother just got popped again, karma's a b*tch huh...! Maybe u two should start thinking before u start bashing everyone else and not worry so much about what's going on in everyone elses lives. Debbie I see u on here still bashing everyone when u are NO saint and nowhere near perfect at all. Wasn't it just maybe a month ago I read something about u not commenting on anything anymore. Well like I said karma's a b*tch...take care and good luck.
twilightzone

Versailles, OH

#2 Dec 19, 2010
anonymous wrote:
So...they got BUSTED once again Friday for heroin...I think karma is finally biting his mother and sister in the ass. People who always wish bad and death on others. When will u guys learn. Ur brother in law/uncle just died from it and ur son/brother just got popped again, karma's a b*tch huh...! Maybe u two should start thinking before u start bashing everyone else and not worry so much about what's going on in everyone elses lives. Debbie I see u on here still bashing everyone when u are NO saint and nowhere near perfect at all. Wasn't it just maybe a month ago I read something about u not commenting on anything anymore. Well like I said karma's a b*tch...take care and good luck.
Another $50 fine and 3yrs probation. Who cares this town is a joke.
bob feller

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2010
twilightzone wrote:
<quoted text>
Another $50 fine and 3yrs probation. Who cares this town is a joke.
Yeah no kidding.
Bitter tears

Marysville, OH

#4 Dec 20, 2010
on the road again south and yes my boys are all three with me, god bless the wide spot between the kornfields, lol b. b. was it a 2 stitcher, hope the chief is fially walkin tall, oh ya take care of tinman, you could never satisfy mrs tinman, i did.
Debbie

Minster, OH

#5 Dec 20, 2010
anonymous wrote:
Maybe you can come on up and kiss my fat ass bitch. I think you all need to worry about your own and I will have you know they didn't get busted with any drugs. So why don't you get the real facts before you start a post like this huh? And I will and always will be on my computer I pay for It I can use it when and how I wish don't worry about me and mine loser and when you grow some balls why don't you put your identity up bitch
Bitter tears

Marysville, OH

#6 Dec 20, 2010
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can come on up and kiss my fat ass bitch. I think you all need to worry about your own and I will have you know they didn't get busted with any drugs. So why don't you get the real facts before you start a post like this huh? And I will and always will be on my computer I pay for It I can use it when and how I wish don't worry about me and mine loser and when you grow some balls why don't you put your identity up bitch
well said whitebitchwitch, ah ha haa muhah.
anonymous

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2010
Bitch or no bitch, I am no woman beater, don't need to grow balls...I have them.(so there's a hint that I'm a man). I know the facts perhaps because I am close to your family. Just give it up deb...heidi didn't say all the dope was Bub's so she wouldn't go to jail either did she? Ha ur in f*ucking denial...and wasn't really saying anything about u being on ur computer, ur the who commented that u were never returning to this site. Like I said take care and good luck.:)
Belinda Lightner

Napoleon, OH

#8 Dec 20, 2010
You don't see me getting on here bashing ppl and I don't bash ppl for drugs or wish death on ppl. Must be someone that is bored with there life. And my bro got popped by his po. Why don't you post your name so my dad can take care of you. coward! Are you scared? lol anything you say doesn't bother us. So find someone else to talk about!!!!!
anonymous

United States

#9 Dec 20, 2010
Belinda Lightner wrote:
You don't see me getting on here bashing ppl and I don't bash ppl for drugs or wish death on ppl. Must be someone that is bored with there life. And my bro got popped by his po. Why don't you post your name so my dad can take care of you. coward! Are you scared? lol anything you say doesn't bother us. So find someone else to talk about!!!!!
Ha COWARD? Gary lightner is the biggest freakin crackhead coward in this state...who u really think is scared of that mofo. And yeah u and ur mother talk shit and wish death on everyone....too many people know u guys and know ur whole trashy family history...think before u speak next time...karma's a biotch.
wow

Minster, OH

#10 Dec 20, 2010
yea i would like for you to say that to his face!!!! we will see who the coward is!!! and i will have you know gary is a good guy no matter what he does you piece of sh$t. he would beat you to a bloody pulp you queer a$$ bastard.
wow

Minster, OH

#11 Dec 20, 2010
oh and another thing if you think your words hurt him you are WRONG he would laugh his A$$ off over this.. he dont paly little word games on a computer!!!!!
Debbie

Minster, OH

#12 Dec 20, 2010
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha COWARD? Gary lightner is the biggest freakin crackhead coward in this state...who u really think is scared of that mofo. And yeah u and ur mother talk shit and wish death on everyone....too many people know u guys and know ur whole trashy family history...think before u speak next time...karma's a biotch.
I have never and will never wish death or addiction on anyone so get over yourself anonymous!!! I don't know who you are but, seeing how you seem to know so much about me , you must lead a boring life to have to sit and watch me and my children huh!!! Why don't you get a life and leave my life up to me huh? If you are a man you don't seem to have any balls either or you would reveal yourself . Maybe you are a litl jealous of my life or something heck I don't know but, find something else to do with your time ok.
Debbie

Minster, OH

#13 Dec 20, 2010
wow wrote:
yea i would like for you to say that to his face!!!! we will see who the coward is!!! and i will have you know gary is a good guy no matter what he does you piece of sh$t. he would beat you to a bloody pulp you queer a$$ bastard.
Belinda be on the look out we must have a stalker lol ,someone is very bored with their own life and have to watch ours. Someone with no balls , that's for sure!!!
wow

Minster, OH

#14 Dec 20, 2010
um im not a stalker just someone who loves gary very much.
Bob Feller

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2010
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>Belinda be on the look out we must have a stalker lol ,someone is very bored with their own life and have to watch ours. Someone with no balls , that's for sure!!!
Rah rah. No stalker here either, very observant....u people act like you're saints, when you are probably worse than most of the addicts in this town, damn oh my bad..belinda's already one.
Bob Feller

United States

#16 Dec 20, 2010
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can come on up and kiss my fat ass bitch. I think you all need to worry about your own and I will have you know they didn't get busted with any drugs. So why don't you get the real facts before you start a post like this huh? And I will and always will be on my computer I pay for It I can use it when and how I wish don't worry about me and mine loser and when you grow some balls why don't you put your identity up bitch
A nerve musta been stricken?
Clean up

Houston, OH

#17 Dec 20, 2010
Throw them both in jail only way to clean em up
Debbie

Minster, OH

#18 Dec 21, 2010
Bob Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Rah rah. No stalker here either, very observant....u people act like you're saints, when you are probably worse than most of the addicts in this town, damn oh my bad..belinda's already one.
I personally don't care what you think I don't do drugs so rah rah rah. I don't appreciate you saying that I do. Maybe you people are the ones doing the drugs since you know so much about all the drugs in town huh!!!
bitter tears

Marysville, OH

#20 Dec 21, 2010
Debbie wrote:
lol beach has the eye on you skankass.
for real

Houston, OH

#21 Dec 21, 2010
really girl dont try to get out of being the percocet queen, you have always sold pills for as long as i have known,and your quote(fat ass) is not gonna beat up anyone. if your famous for anything it is running your mouth, your a waste of air. i like the idea of your disapperance from this sight.ask tim legge, he lost a good buddy and part of the reason was from the drugs you sold him. yeah if i could wiggle my nose and make you disappear poof youd be gone. critter infested perc jerk.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Lamb 9 hr Take care of your... 23
Honestly what in the heck makes you feel so spe... 10 hr Jason young 4
lets party at the car wash 15 hr Sexy beast 7
Alan spangler, Mandy steele Mon Bodashus1 7
My kids said the big bad wolf did it ,I think t... Jun 27 Sad day for ugly mom 1
Autumn cottonswab (Sep '15) Jun 27 Joshua 68
What a chitty place to live Facebook hardasss Jun 26 john j 3

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages