Don "Murphy" busted AGAIN
Employed

Ada, OH

#25 Feb 2, 2013
If u guys talk all this crap bout people put ur name out there,buncha puss$$$

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 3, 2013
I love when the little dope heads get hurt then cry. Then ask why hide behind a computer id. Well its because most people dont want there house robbed when there at work.Then they ask how dose everyone know everything they do its because just look at the way you live and dont even try to hide it. Hell you guys try to be gangsters but you will never make it because your to burned out to even know your just no good dope heads that cant back up anything you even think about.You have no money no where to live most dont even have a car have loss your kids get busted for stupid shit because you cant think of anything but where to get your next fix.
Nyb

Chicago, IL

#27 Feb 8, 2013
Justine wrote:
It's easy to talk shit when you hide behind a fake name and a computer!!!!!!
i cant beleive anyone would stand up for that peice of shit. He needs to rot in jail. But then thats jyst a waist of tax payers money.
Leroy

Madison Heights, MI

#28 Feb 9, 2013
Is this crud Murphy the guy that does drywall as a front???
truth

Delaware, OH

#29 Feb 9, 2013
Leroy wrote:
Is this crud Murphy the guy that does drywall as a front???
yes he is
Steve

Madison Heights, MI

#31 Feb 9, 2013
I remember Mr Crud when i met him in AA...He tried to screw my wife...He always had pills at AA meetings....My wife said he has a pencil dick...
Jake Snake

Madison Heights, MI

#32 Feb 9, 2013
He did not lay the snake to your wife because he is one of them queers....Fact...
JOHN BRANDON

Kenton, OH

#33 May 14, 2013
JEN MILLER IS A SNITCH TONY MILLERS WIFE LIVES ON IDA ST WEST SIDE OF TOWN BARB BAUMS DAUGHTER FACTS
Yup

Kenton, OH

#34 May 15, 2013
Hey John! What's up? See you still hate a snitch as much as I do lol!!!:)
really

Kenton, OH

#35 May 15, 2013
How do you know Jenny was snitching. Did she get busted for something we don't know about
Chads bro

Brunswick, OH

#36 May 15, 2013
Did he have his dope hid up his butt???
good

Kenton, OH

#37 May 15, 2013
Don is a piece of shit
curious too

Kenton, OH

#38 May 15, 2013
JOHN BRANDON wrote:
JEN MILLER IS A SNITCH TONY MILLERS WIFE LIVES ON IDA ST WEST SIDE OF TOWN BARB BAUMS DAUGHTER FACTS
Isn't Barb Baum fireman Rusty Blues sister?
Shad

Brunswick, OH

#40 May 15, 2013
He tried to screw my wife after a AA meeting..He may be one of them Queer boys..He likes people watch him while he jerks his pecker off..Fact..
barb baum

Kenton, OH

#42 May 15, 2013
no I do not have a brother named rusty blue who works at fire department. my daughter does not live on ida st anymore but why would you post an address putting innocent childrens lives in danger over a rumor that has not been proved. really you gonna endanger childerens lives now. my daughter has done nothing so please don't cause her children harm. and if ya wanna talk about me john man up use a real name or better yet face me head on. I have nothing to hide and don't appreciate you putting me on topix because you obviously have no real life. honestly ya starting to sound like carrie harbor. she lives on here. ya sure that AINT YOU CARRIE posing as john. face me head on don't put my grandkids in danger with your stupid lies and rumors. everybody knows where I live,come on down and we can settle this like adults; not like children hiding our true identities on topix. really. FACT!!!
really

Kenton, OH

#44 May 15, 2013
That's funny Barb. Jenny has done nothing but put her kids in danger for years and you are right there hand in hand with that piece of crap. You both are nothing but human vacuum cleaners snorting up everything you can put through a straw. You both have always surrounded your families with that lowest of the low life's. ALWAYS. You're both human excrement. And then you want to act like you're so innocent and so tough. Lady you'd probably stroke out if you ever got in a tussle. And Jenny is nothing but a big mouth. Only thing that mouth is good for us stuffing balls into it. Worthless worthless worthless.
iknow

Kenton, OH

#45 May 15, 2013
maybe they mean Russ Blue.
Chads bro

Brunswick, OH

#46 May 15, 2013
He blue me two
Chads bro

Westerville, OH

#47 May 16, 2013
Blew
Chads bro

Westerville, OH

#48 May 16, 2013
Sucked off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Castle 3 hr busted 4
The jizzON EXPERIENCE LOVE TO EXERCISE 10 hr Candycane 2
international paper (Oct '10) 13 hr Hardin co resident 325
Shantona Morrisey 19 hr Hardin co resident 38
Why did terry price resign?? Mon Only the Facts 32
BAD Tattoos (Sep '14) Mon hardin co resident 17
busted Mon Chuck 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages