First Prev
of 3
Next Last
maddog

Kenton, OH

#1 Apr 14, 2010
she's this girl at our school who flirts with everyone's boyfriend's.she can't keep a boyfriend because they don't like her.she's annoying and brags about how she has no "gag reflexes".she has no friends and she's kenton's biggest whore.she thinks she's hot when she's really black, fake, fat and really ugly.i'd hate to be her:)
happydog

Kenton, OH

#2 Apr 14, 2010
hahahah i so agree my love(:
SockIt2U

Ellicott City, MD

#3 Apr 14, 2010
no gag reflex huh? got her number? lol
curious

Decatur, IN

#5 Apr 14, 2010
SockIt2U wrote:
Grow up!
brownsbacker420

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2010
Sounds like my type of girl....what's her number? I'll be her friend

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 14, 2010
SockIt2U wrote:
hahaha!! wow. Your hilarious.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 14, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up!
lol why?! all you people talk shit..and the minute someone says something funny they have to grow up. Practice what you preach! if you dont like it dont read the shit DUH!
TRY_n_St0P_m3_N0 w

Kenton, OH

#8 Apr 15, 2010
ok ....so are you guys talking about every kellie there is or ever was in kenton.....or what....cause when someone says who is kellie lol well i can name a few....give a last name..ive been in this hell hole for 15 years im sure i kno something you dont know mwahahaha ...so give a last name an ill check back later
ihatedumbbitches

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Apr 15, 2010
Her name is kellie long, i know exactly who your talking about and I dont even go to kenton!! well not anymore at least and everything thats being said is true, she is a slut and does flirt with everyone boyfriends and I swear if i catch her flirting with mine she will be a dead slut!!
lol

Dublin, OH

#10 Apr 15, 2010
Sounds like she takes after her dad.
J1M_J0N3S_K00LA1 D

Kenton, OH

#11 Apr 15, 2010
kellie long ....really??? i never would of thunk it....kelly thompson on the other hand ...thats who i had floating around in my head....now thats a slut lol ...wait...thats a slore
My2Cents

Elyria, OH

#12 Apr 16, 2010
Kelly Thompson?? Isn't she in her 30's and works in a funeral home in another town? Grew up here but moved after her mother passed away or do I have the wrong gal??
J1M_J0N3S_K00LA1 D

Kenton, OH

#13 Apr 16, 2010
the one im talkin about is the one who got it for drunk driving when she hit the older gentlmen and his young grandson ....shes bi-sexual ..real big boobs thinks shes gods gift..just got back into kenton a few months ago and doesnt think ppl still think the same of her.....well heres a slap in the face...noone forgets when you get the clap an when you screw 1/2 or more of the men in town kell bell
mean ass

Kenton, OH

#14 Apr 16, 2010
well i know kellies dad and he is a pretty cool guy so why dont you just stay on topic kellie not her dad
idk

Kenton, OH

#15 Apr 16, 2010
nope they talkin bout kellie long and yup she's a dumb @$$ and acts like a blonde and tries too hard to be a prep and yes she flirts with EVERYONE!!!!!! and yeah she brags about havin no gag reflexes but i bet she cant suck a wiener like i can hahahahha and just cause you have no gag reflexes dont mean u can deep throat and kellie long is 17 years old shes a wonna be
J1M_J0N3S_K00LA1 D

Kenton, OH

#16 Apr 17, 2010
lol damn and still all this time i was thinking it was yet a different kellie...the kellie long i know is my age 26.....i was alil cornfused
h1pPy nAt10n

Kenton, OH

#18 Apr 17, 2010
yup the 17 year old kellie is a lil wanna be slut the only way being a slut is going to do for kellie is giving her STD's and or knocked up so why worrie about it cause it's not your problem

Location hidden

#19 Apr 18, 2010
h1pPy nAt10n wrote:
yup the 17 year old kellie is a lil wanna be slut the only way being a slut is going to do for kellie is giving her STD's and or knocked up so why worrie about it cause it's not your problem
yyeeah like your trashy friend alyssa got knocked up by someone just like her!! Way to go kenton skanks!:D
idk

Kenton, OH

#20 Apr 18, 2010
thisshitisgreat2 wrote:
<quoted text>
yyeeah like your trashy friend alyssa got knocked up by someone just like her!! Way to go kenton skanks!:D
you dont even know me hoe i prob have more class than you why dont you get a real life
shelby dague

Kenton, OH

#21 Apr 18, 2010
lmao yeah they talking about kellie long shes 18 actually and yeah she does flirt with everyone and brag about not having gag reflexes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy's Pizza (Jul '10) 2 hr pizza addict 62
The evil witch took my kids away from me! 2 hr guest 4
is international paper a good place to work? (Sep '15) 6 hr Jeff 14
Pregnant by my brother (May '13) Tue Mauk#7 43
Arty petitts new girlfriend Aug 19 Advantage over u 13
dustin teeters (Sep '10) Aug 17 Annabell 65
Drug bust on 190 and 31 Aug 15 Aug 17 Bad girl gone good 6

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance