awesome "mommy" !
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TRUTH

Highland, MI

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Its is so good to see that a "mom" would rather run the bars on her weekends to have her children. Yes, she has money to go to the bars...but not to help out with her children..nope, no help in Girl Scouts, Band..or football. The times she is supposed to have them, she makes plans to go out and party. She talks crap about their dad.
He is such a bad guy, he has custody of both kids..and is always with them. They now get A's and B's in school and don't get in any trouble. She runs though all her boyfriends, some married....some not, So the kids can't be with her...they slow her down.
BUT SHE IS SUCH A GOOD PERSON ????

Now...would you let your children around her ?? Is this the type of person you want talking to your children???
Paul Blart- lot cart cop

Kenton, OH

#2 Oct 13, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
Its is so good to see that a "mom" would rather run the bars on her weekends to have her children. Yes, she has money to go to the bars...but not to help out with her children..nope, no help in Girl Scouts, Band..or football. The times she is supposed to have them, she makes plans to go out and party. She talks crap about their dad.
He is such a bad guy, he has custody of both kids..and is always with them. They now get A's and B's in school and don't get in any trouble. She runs though all her boyfriends, some married....some not, So the kids can't be with her...they slow her down.
Now...would you let your children around her ?? Is this the type of person you want talking to your children???
Give me a name! Id like to hook up with her!
umm

Kenton, OH

#3 Oct 13, 2012
u must be talking about rachel joliff lol
KMeloy

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
Hell no, but I wouldn't want them near a gossipy troublemaker like you either.
hall pass

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2012
Ok really. You going talk smack atleast tell who you are talking bout geezz whiz I mean really

“Politics. 2 cheeks of 1 ass.”

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#6 Oct 13, 2012
The names aren't important. It's the same story over and over, with the only real victim(s) being the children, who learn by example what normal is.
Truth really

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
You can't change how a person is no matter what you do or say. Worry about your life and concentrate on the kids instead of what she is doing.
Do you make the right decisions all the time? Do you always have your kids or do you have someone helping you?
I have witnessed a similar situation and the anger you have towards the mother will affect all relationships or future relationships you have. Hold onto what you have and let what you can't control go.
The kids will see what is going on and make conclusions and decisions about their mother on their own.
The situation I have witnessed the girlfriend is taking care of her boyfriends children and her own while the boyfriend does what he wants so guess who the children know they can depend on? Now what happens when the girlfriend comes to her senses and doesn't want to put up with the crap and moves on? The children will be the ones hurt.
Concentrate on what you have! Be glad your kids want to be with you. If there is a significant other helping you then treat her like a Queen because she is going above and beyond to help you with your children.
Truth really

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2012
KMeloy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no, but I wouldn't want them near a gossipy troublemaker like you either.
I agree! It doesn't help anyone to bash the other parent. Two wrongs don't make a right
You got that right

Kenton, OH

#9 Oct 14, 2012
Yeah this town (KENTON) seems to be filled with deadbeat MOMS! Seriously, it used to be filled with deadbeat DADS, which still isn't right. But isn't a mother supposed to have a special bond with her children? Who am I though?! Oh yeah, I am a good mom who loves her child, would die for her child, and would do ANYTHING for her child. That's who I am!
really

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Sounds like a similar situation I know about except that the Mom did have custody of the children until the Father decided to come home and PLAY hero win his kids over into thinking he really cared so that they would choose to live with him little did the children know that really the only true person who cares Is the Fathers girlfriend who does everything that a Mother AND Father should but doesn't because their real parents are not only too wrapped up in themselves but also bashing and harassing and blaming one another for their failures as being parents in which neither one realize that the children are the ones who are suffering because of both of their own ignorant selfish above everybody else ways I say grow up parents and stop playing war stop the drama and way to go girlfriend you are the real hero. Any man and woman can have children but not all of them can be the Mother and Father !!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
The names aren't important. It's the same story over and over, with the only real victim(s) being the children, who learn by example what normal is.
Right on Jared!
too bad

Cambridge, MA

#12 Oct 15, 2012
HardinSux wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on Jared!
joe that you are a closet sexual hoe just like ur ex
really

Napoleon, OH

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Its a real shame on both dead beat moms and deadbeat dads..Not being with thier children, and your right its the children that hurt.. My main statement I want to make is,,You should be with your children with every waking moment!!parents not wanting to be with thier child..shame shame..I lost my son in a car accident at 20yrs.young.Just think bout that!!!!
Here

Sunbury, OH

#14 Oct 24, 2012
If you are in a relationship with someone then you do for that person and the kids because you want to. I'm sure the girlfriend enjoys being with the kids and loves them like her own. It shows how strong the relationship is because the kids are with the girlfriend and they get along. Thats a sign of love.

“Politics. 2 cheeks of 1 ass.”

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#15 Oct 24, 2012
While there's a good deal of discussion about what a bad parent is, please also consider that every act of genuine kindness makes a difference in a child's life. You don't have to be a relative to be kind, and kids don't forget things like that.
new

Marysville, OH

#16 Oct 28, 2012
yer
at truth

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Like you are a perfect mom yourself ....correction I do believe your drama played in to it as well ... and I do believe I didn't and have never gone to a bar on my weeknds don't go to them so get your facts straight ...you obvious;ly didn't learn from karma the last time ..will you ever
pathetic

Centerburg, OH

#18 Nov 1, 2012
you are all a bunch of pathetic loosers to air your dirty laundry on here! Grow up!
TRUTH

Fenton, MI

#20 Nov 8, 2012
at truth wrote:
Like you are a perfect mom yourself ....correction I do believe your drama played in to it as well ... and I do believe I didn't and have never gone to a bar on my weeknds don't go to them so get your facts straight ...you obvious;ly didn't learn from karma the last time ..will you ever
yes I did learn I learned that you can use your position to file false reports make false accusations. And get away with it.
it takes a very special person to sleep the way to the top so they can get their own office also. As far as you going to the bar on your weekends you can call it club or you can call it whatever you want and justify it however you want that's your prerogative.
no I'm not a perfect mommy, nor my perfect father, but I am there for my children I speak to them everyday I tell them goodnight every night I tEll them good morning every morning and I don't go 30 to 60 days and we speak to them for a total of 5 minutes, yes this includes text and voice and face to face. This is by your choice nobody elses.
TRUTH

Fenton, MI

#21 Nov 8, 2012
really wrote:
Sounds like a similar situation I know about except that the Mom did have custody of the children until the Father decided to come home and PLAY hero win his kids over into thinking he really cared so that they would choose to live with him little did the children know that really the only true person who cares Is the Fathers girlfriend who does everything that a Mother AND Father should but doesn't because their real parents are not only too wrapped up in themselves but also bashing and harassing and blaming one another for their failures as being parents in which neither one realize that the children are the ones who are suffering because of both of their own ignorant selfish above everybody else ways I say grow up parents and stop playing war stop the drama and way to go girlfriend you are the real hero. Any man and woman can have children but not all of them can be the Mother and Father !!
how ignorant you obviously are. You obviously believe all the lies doctor told to you, what a shame.the dad never played hero, except for the fact that he was there for his children and still is. Sorry to pop your bubble but no the girlfriend is not do everything for the children. Maybe at some point in time will see the truth and actually open your eyes and check your fax before you run your mouth. The kids are very happy, very well love, and very active in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coleman has changed my life 3 hr Eatme 3
Suzanne and brian 4 hr RealDeal BMB 35
vinny hastings 5 hr vinny scared 2g p... 1
In search of free or cheap vehicle 11 hr Helpme 4
John Gardner Danny Bowers 23 hr Michaelestes 1
Amanda 23 hr Michaelestes 1
School Shootings 23 hr Bob 4

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance