what happen to lonnie schrekegost aka...

what happen to lonnie schrekegost aka iriquear

Posted in the Kenton Forum

The Real Burchiel

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 15, 2013
it no secret that i want to beat this guy he say for years i stoled his gay sons 125 dirtbike an that never happen. we have suppose to meat at krogers and the court house to fite but he nevr show up where is he?! i kneed to fine him so i can shut his c0cksucker for lies.
The other elite

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2013
A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull.
"They're packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.

Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
kipper

Marysville, OH

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Hopefully someone hid his computer
coward he is

Kansas City, MO

#7 Jan 25, 2013
He is prob going by the jody q being there remarks sound just like. Lonnie stupid ass he lives on 333 detroit ..why do I no I looked in court records when I told him meet for talkn smack fat a s s of course never showed up
charles

New York, NY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Maybe birdshit gave him that beatdown he promised? I dont know this birdshit but he sounds like a dude not to be messed with. My sister asked him where the name "birdshit" comes from, he said it was a nickname he got on the playground at Espy cause after he was done fighting someone they looked like birdshit splatter.
just sayin

Marysville, OH

#13 Jan 25, 2013
omg birdshit got that nickname from white stuff being splattered all over his face. thats the only beatdowns he knows
just sayin

Marysville, OH

#14 Jan 25, 2013
irriquooi is a 70 something old man who has had a stroke takes a real azz clown to want to beat him down but birdcrap fits the mold wouldn't be first senoir citizen he went after
so so

Kenton, OH

#15 Jan 25, 2013
The Real Burchiel wrote:
it no secret that i want to beat this guy he say for years i stoled his gay sons 125 dirtbike an that never happen. we have suppose to meat at krogers and the court house to fite but he nevr show up where is he?! i kneed to fine him so i can shut his c0cksucker for lies.
yell the real turcky puss you mean.
Betty White

Valley City, OH

#17 Jan 25, 2013
The Real Burchiel wrote:
You should see if the sixth grade will let you rejoin and start where you left off.
really

United States

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Well if he gonna talk shit run his mouth about people bash them then he need to have the ass back it up he is a no good piece white trash who sits on his azz an does nothin but critize people I'm pretty sure @just sayin there thread you can read you will see why no one likes this scum of herion county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shanita harp 3 hr Facts 19
ati 9 hr Hey1344 15
Tabatha breemen 9 hr Just me 15
Max Morrison and Heather Phillips kelly 12 hr Ewwwwe 10
Read this America Thu 78 a black commu... 3
is international paper a good place to work? (Sep '15) Thu Frankie 32
Jimmy Hale Sep 27 Yikes 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance