Posted in the Kenton Forum

concerned

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Mar 25, 2010
just need to hear you opion, on the son jr not the father
Kenton resident

Ashley, OH

#2 Mar 26, 2010
Yes I know of him. He is a menece, he is an alcoholic that has stolen from me many times. Now I see he is in jail, well it's about time.
agreeier

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Mar 26, 2010
Kenton resident wrote:
Yes I know of him. He is a menece, he is an alcoholic that has stolen from me many times. Now I see he is in jail, well it's about time.
I fully agree he is that and then some let s just hope he don't get by with every thing this time.
DMJ

Ashley, OH

#4 Mar 27, 2010
I know him too and yes I agree he is a low life thief. I heard him and his brother got into trouble together, what excatly did they do ? I really don't care as long as they are where they belong and have belonged for several years.....JAIL !!!!!! Whatever it is I'm sure the judge will let them out and slide by yet again for what they done. Oh well last I heard they were still there so every day they are in there is a better day for all of us.
DMJ

Ashley, OH

#5 Mar 27, 2010
concerned wrote:
just need to hear you opion, on the son jr not the father
By the way concerned, did he screw you over or steal from you ? Is that why you are asking about him ? Hope if he did you nailed him for it, his brother too if he was involved and I'm sure he was because he is even worse.
family

West Des Moines, IA

#6 Mar 27, 2010
These two idiots are where they need to be. They have the Allsup name but please believe not all of the Allsups are anything like these two. I know of one and his name is Jammie Allsup they are cousins but should have been brothers. 3 IDIOTS with the Allsup name. Please don't judge all of us because of these 3 lowlifes...I hear Joey is claiming insanity? HAhahahaaaaa If that works for him then I say your legal system is messed up. They always claim they are crazy. NO they are NOT CRAZY just STUPID! Always getting in trouble and trying to ask everyone for help to get out. Sit there ya dumbasses. Rot! Ya all want to make all these kids that you don't care for and try to ruin everyone elses lives. I say free David and I would love to see these two do the time he has. Hopefully they will be somebodies Bit*h. NO FAMILY OF MINE! Allsups aren't trash and they don't rip ppl off. They work hard for their families. Just a few of them can make our family look bad. Change your damn name already.
Concerned

Bellefontaine, OH

#7 Mar 27, 2010
O yes, He has token so much away from a lot of people including his family member,s. Let God put him in his place seeing how the courts can't put the him where he belongs,under the pen,Joe Jr is a snake, Always has been. He tryed to out run Kenton Police , hit there cop car yea of course drunk,Joe Jr is a drunk,druggie,nasty Bitch.Worse then Passenger, the younger brother, Joe is the Oldest, He has hurt people from Iowa,Kentucky,Ohio,Georgia, Record as long as he is old, Yea, And ALWAYS GOT BY WITH IT< How much longer is he going to be out on there streets, sick bitch ,and what ever he can get by with. enough is enough, Joe Jr is a drunk,druggie,snake And the devil him self. He will be sentanced in May 10 Assult/Police officer/veh. damageing,driving under sup. Passenger got acomplice got 10 year's, Hope the snake get's more but passenger got longer for just being passenger, We want Joe jr off he streets for life. Public records tell a lot in every state. When will there be justice! Maybe in May 10 2:15 Kenton! Fill up the court room and if they put him under the pen every one clap, Justice served!! Thank God!!Hope to see you all there Guilty on 4 charges by jury o yes!! lol This is all facts and Public records. Kenton courts and all truth. Let justice be done.
Concerned

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Mar 27, 2010
yes, he did DMJ and the reason i asking because Justice needs done for myself and other s that he hurt and done wrong throw out the States and years. This is for everyone he hurt, Justice please come in May.For the women and children and man kind.
Mr Scotty

Ashley, OH

#9 Mar 28, 2010
Yes I know him too, lowlife looser and always has been. Glad to see him get what he has had coming for years.
out of the loop

Ashley, OH

#10 Mar 29, 2010
I have just found this site and moved out of
Kenton about 2 years ago, what did the Allsups do ? I have known them all my life and to be honest I can't believe they have not be sent to prison before this. Both Wayne and Joe are complete loosers and would steal from friends and relatives and have done so. Both think they could always get away with whatever they wanted. I for one am glad to see they are in jail but for how long ? I hope it's a long time because they are a waste of air.
matman

Ashley, OH

#11 Mar 30, 2010
Are both the brothers in jail ? What did they do this time ?
DMJ

Ashley, OH

#12 Mar 30, 2010
From what I gather he tried to run from the police and rammed into the police car. Whatever he did I'm happy to see him finally get something fro what he did.
lee

West Des Moines, IA

#13 Apr 30, 2010
Losers. I hope Joey gets what is coming to him. I feel bad for his parents though. He wasn't raised to be such an idiot. Karma is a bitch though.
Agree

Edison, NJ

#14 May 13, 2010
10 years 6 mths YES!
family

Newport, KY

#15 Jun 26, 2010
i used to live the im an allsup i never met them though but they sound bad... if you know james or hannah allsup tell them the adopted cousin said hi and im fine love them all
my opinion

Dublin, OH

#16 Aug 25, 2010
family wrote:
These two idiots are where they need to be. They have the Allsup name but please believe not all of the Allsups are anything like these two. I know of one and his name is Jammie Allsup they are cousins but should have been brothers. 3 IDIOTS with the Allsup name. Please don't judge all of us because of these 3 lowlifes...I hear Joey is claiming insanity? HAhahahaaaaa If that works for him then I say your legal system is messed up. They always claim they are crazy. NO they are NOT CRAZY just STUPID! Always getting in trouble and trying to ask everyone for help to get out. Sit there ya dumbasses. Rot! Ya all want to make all these kids that you don't care for and try to ruin everyone elses lives. I say free David and I would love to see these two do the time he has. Hopefully they will be somebodies Bit*h. NO FAMILY OF MINE! Allsups aren't trash and they don't rip ppl off. They work hard for their families. Just a few of them can make our family look bad. Change your damn name already.
I noticed that you said David and I in your post, I know a david and he has two sisters jessie and mandi is it the same one??? Also it showed Iowa do you know Jacinda, Savannah or Levi?? they used to be my step sisters and brother, I have lost touch with them and would love to see how they are doing their dads name is Jeff and if memory serves me correct their mom was Penny?
Jacinda Allsup

Wentzville, MO

#17 Jan 12, 2011
My name is Jacinda and my moms name is wendy and yes Im still an allsup but doing good I graduate college in seven weeks as a medical assistant. You can find me on Facebook:) And I have no clue who joe is:)
Jacinda Allsup

Wentzville, MO

#18 Jan 12, 2011
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that you said David and I in your post, I know a david and he has two sisters jessie and mandi is it the same one??? Also it showed Iowa do you know Jacinda, Savannah or Levi?? they used to be my step sisters and brother, I have lost touch with them and would love to see how they are doing their dads name is Jeff and if memory serves me correct their mom was Penny?
This is jacinda who is this you can find me on facebook.
Mississippi King

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2011
No it's NOT David...Mandie and Jessies brother. THEY ARE NOT ALLSUPS. Way to go Jacinda! Proud of you girl.
Auntie

United States

#20 Feb 1, 2011
family wrote:
i used to live the im an allsup i never met them though but they sound bad... if you know james or hannah allsup tell them the adopted cousin said hi and im fine love them all
Your Aunt Ree loves you. Glad u r doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarcastic 5 hr bill 3
How can you 10 hr Bama 14
Od at Walmart on June 24 10 hr Bama 3
Who is coal Rollin ??? Possible reward 13 hr Coal rolling 15
I love how the Facebook likes dictates how ur r... 22 hr zormont 2
Honestly what in the heck makes you feel so spe... Thu I eat her so her ... 2
If we all only thought like you! Thu I eat hot wet hor... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages