jpm

Columbus, OH

#72 Jan 15, 2013
blow up dolls don't count
jpm

Columbus, OH

#73 Jan 15, 2013
blow up dolls don't count. i whipped your a$$ once
just sayin

Ada, OH

#74 Jan 15, 2013
The Real Burchiel wrote:
I can bee at McDs or the square in 5 mins if any wannabees on here want ur jaw jacked up 4 inches. Had 3 way sex tonite and wood luv to end tha nite with a beet down.
so you call having one in your mouth and one in your rear while giving a reach around a 3 way? means you ended your night with a beat off! just sayin!!!!
bystander

Zanesville, OH

#76 Jan 20, 2013
hey dudes f@ck this dude!
Jodi Q

Fremont, CA

#77 Jan 24, 2013
I bet he can't beat up MY CAT SNOOPY!!!!
Leroy

Norwalk, OH

#78 Jan 24, 2013
He is just a Queer that has a big mouth from pecker sucking....I gave him a lesson in beatdowns years ago...
Heywood

Livonia, MI

#80 Jan 24, 2013
I think he is what you call a homosexual...Baze beet his ass and when he went running home to his Mom she was giving me a suck job with her finger in my butt...
The Real Burchiel

Clarksville, MI

#82 Jan 24, 2013
Keep dreemin dipshitz. I wood hav bays laid out in one jab. And he knowed. Y dont all u enter net tuff guyz put ur names on hear? I knowed Y. Cuz i come beet ur faces in. Meat me in front of mikalanglows pizza an u get sueplex then ddt then ur jaw jacked up 6 inch
charles

Clarksville, MI

#83 Jan 24, 2013
The Real Burchiel wrote:
Keep dreemin dipshitz. I wood hav bays laid out in one jab. And he knowed. Y dont all u enter net tuff guyz put ur names on hear? I knowed Y. Cuz i come beet ur faces in. Meat me in front of mikalanglows pizza an u get sueplex then ddt then ur jaw jacked up 6 inch
Hey birdshit, 1987 WWF wrestling is on the phone, Jake "the snake" Roberts and "Macho man" Savage are requesting that you not use the tag lines they were using 26 yrs ago to try to intimidate Hulk Hogan. K thanks
The Real Burchiel

Clarksville, MI

#85 Jan 25, 2013
charles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey birdshit, 1987 WWF wrestling is on the phone, Jake "the snake" Roberts and "Macho man" Savage are requesting that you not use the tag lines they were using 26 yrs ago to try to intimidate Hulk Hogan. K thanks
Or u can meat me at Hertage Manner in 15 min and i can jack up ur jaw rite their in the park lot.
Jaw Jack

Macomb, MI

#86 Jan 25, 2013
Been waiting for a while...Remember last weak when you blue me in the parking lot??
Heu Gerection

Macomb, MI

#87 Jan 25, 2013
All this gives me a woody....
just sayin

Ada, OH

#88 Jan 25, 2013
now that something we know bird queer can beat down! just sayin
K Y Jelly

Valley City, OH

#89 Jan 25, 2013
The Real Burchiel wrote:
<quoted text>
Or u can meat me at Hertage Manner in 15 min and i can jack up ur jaw rite their in the park lot.
You are going to "meat" a dude in a parking lot in broad daylight? Better hope no one calls the cops for homo games in public.
Heu Gerection

Macomb, MI

#90 Jan 25, 2013
Meat down is better than a beet down...
mano

Marysville, OH

#92 Feb 3, 2013
all he can beat is his dick up and down
The Real Burchiel

Macomb, MI

#93 Feb 3, 2013
mano wrote:
all he can beat is his dick up and down
Kepp dreamin. In marian and richland co. I hav been the tough man champ 3 years in a row. I dont know if u guyz reelize that i have been trainin with Ryan bopp 4 over 2 yrears now
where

Brunswick, OH

#94 Feb 3, 2013
The Real Burchiel wrote:
<quoted text>
Kepp dreamin. In marian and richland co. I hav been the tough man champ 3 years in a row. I dont know if u guyz reelize that i have been trainin with Ryan bopp 4 over 2 yrears now
who cares who u train with lame sure he has shown u some better ways to grip the dick who gets on all 4's an who's the one in the behind??? Your little girly ass hands ain't causing no damage!!!
Bitch Boy

Kenton, OH

#95 Feb 3, 2013
Brian can only beat up females!!
The Real Burchiel

Macomb, MI

#96 Feb 3, 2013
Bitch Boy wrote:
Brian can only beat up females!!
At lease u got ur name rite. U knowed u r a biotch. I never touch a women unless she come after me. If she come after me she able to get 1 punch nockout like any1 else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bailey Nicole Caldwell (May '12) 1 hr hays 13
Ed mcnamara 2 hr holly 1
Blonde at BK 7 hr Johnny 9
drug bust Sun Paul 3
Convicted CM trying to sell home security Sat unknown 2
Fund raiser too improve KMS gym. Looking to rai... Fri Rusty 25
rob lutes Jan 23 ace 5
Kenton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie