Plastic Systems Employee injured
employee

Kenton, OH

#21 Sep 1, 2012
aha wrote:
Even in a bad economy,people with any machining skills are worth more than $7.50to 8.oo Dollars an hour. Seasonal farm work pay 10.00-12.00 an hour! Geesh
We are not a machine shop, we do injection molding. As far as wages, they need a pay scale based on longevity, attendance and quality of work. There are some people here who can't do seasonal farm work but NEED an income! Evryone who works here knew what they would get paid. If they dont want to do what they were hired to do they should be fired.
2 feathers

Kenton, OH

#22 Sep 1, 2012
employee wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not a machine shop, we do injection molding. As far as wages, they need a pay scale based on longevity, attendance and quality of work. There are some people here who can't do seasonal farm work but NEED an income! Evryone who works here knew what they would get paid. If they dont want to do what they were hired to do they should be fired.
now now, shouldnt you be having a shot of old crow and 2 bud lights. now put on your big girlie panties and go to work.
employee

Kenton, OH

#23 Sep 1, 2012
2 feathers wrote:
<quoted text>now now, shouldnt you be having a shot of old crow and 2 bud lights. now put on your big girlie panties and go to work.
Sorry Ray, I don't work 1st shift & don't drink or do drugs. There are some people who do WORK unlike you! And before you say you work why are most of the molds fckd up? Isnt that your job to fix them?
worker

Kenton, OH

#24 Sep 1, 2012
Ray is worthless! I've asked him to let Link know one of my presses was down he just laughed and walked away. He wont help anyone he stood and watched a new girl who was so far behind she was crying. He laughed and walked away. RAY IS A PRICK! And yes I'm at work on my lunch. My own time!
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#25 Sep 1, 2012
employee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Ray, I don't work 1st shift & don't drink or do drugs. There are some people who do WORK unlike you! And before you say you work why are most of the molds fckd up? Isnt that your job to fix them?
ah ha haa, your fired.im the boss here, you just arent good enough.
truth

Ada, OH

#26 Sep 1, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
<quoted text>In the 80's, a machinist was worth more than $15.00/hour. Relative to minimum wage, cost of goods has doubled over the past 4 decades. Machine Shop hours are typically $75.00/hour + materials. As one of my disciplines is machining, I have to ask, what happened? When did people allow themselves to become so devalued?
lol well felons with machining skills should just be happy to have a job, we don't need machinist we need computer programmers with a IT degrees to run the computer that puts the specs in to make precision cuts, they make less because they are being paid for a skill that is almost ready to be replaced by a computer and they don't hold any degrees or certifications 8 bucks an hour is good, when you can replaced why pay them more ?
busted feathers

Kenton, OH

#27 Sep 1, 2012
worker wrote:
Ray is worthless! I've asked him to let Link know one of my presses was down he just laughed and walked away. He wont help anyone he stood and watched a new girl who was so far behind she was crying. He laughed and walked away. RAY IS A PRICK! And yes I'm at work on my lunch. My own time!
little fatazz, lunch is over, come to my office for your just reward, you dont call the boss a prick.
worker

Kenton, OH

#28 Sep 1, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>ah ha haa, your fired.im the boss here, you just arent good enough.
You aint the boss of your azz, and ray takes care of that you stupid fcktrd! Ray is a worthless pos! He may be your friend but you dont see jyst how lazy he is! The simple fck is supposed to fix the molds. Guess what? He wont fix them thats why the parts ate bad. No way around it, Ray does not do his job. Everyone out here jnows it. The supervisors are pissed at him, maintenance workers are pissed at him because he wont do his job! And thats that straight skinny!
worker

Kenton, OH

#29 Sep 1, 2012
Ask Ray why he wont help others and wont do his job. He'll tell you he doesn't care.
worker

Kenton, OH

#30 Sep 1, 2012
busted feathers wrote:
<quoted text>little fatazz, lunch is over, come to my office for your just reward, you dont call the boss a prick.
Iriknownothing, ray aint the boss he's the mold tech! You need to keep your nose out of this shops business seeing how you dont know sh*t about the place. Just the lies that ray tells you.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#31 Sep 1, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
lol well felons with machining skills should just be happy to have a job, we don't need machinist we need computer programmers with a IT degrees to run the computer that puts the specs in to make precision cuts, they make less because they are being paid for a skill that is almost ready to be replaced by a computer and they don't hold any degrees or certifications 8 bucks an hour is good, when you can replaced why pay them more ?
Because they're worth it. Even when I did hire people, I paid them $12.00/hour just to run my CNCs, which actually run on a language I designed. Corporations count on such desperation and you just proved America still likes slaves. That is why I'm trying to encourage people to become their own factory and helping where possible.
busted feathers

Kenton, OH

#32 Sep 1, 2012
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Iriknownothing, ray aint the boss he's the mold tech! You need to keep your nose out of this shops business seeing how you dont know sh*t about the place. Just the lies that ray tells you.
my brother knows one thing, he got something you crave for but cant handle, now get back to work, put your biggirl panties on backasswards and get in here.
worker

Kenton, OH

#33 Sep 1, 2012
busted feathers wrote:
<quoted text>my brother knows one thing, he got something you crave for but cant handle, now get back to work, put your biggirl panties on backasswards and get in here.
Iricrud your as fn bright as box of rocks. Go stuff Barbs stinking low hanging uterus back up her crack. Leave the smart azz coments for people with brains you dried up puke of an sob. You are woryhless old man who needs put away in a mental ward. Now what ya got to say that is not a repeat of mamma, uterus, rocky, perfect nine or anything else you've said 50 thousand times? Go get your butt buddie Ray the Rat to read this. Yea thats what they call him at work.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#34 Sep 2, 2012
ya mold need fixin, ake a super douche, clean up your act, then come see the tech, all your mold needs is a good lube job...easy fix no problem.
worker

Kenton, OH

#35 Sep 2, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
ya mold need fixin, ake a super douche, clean up your act, then come see the tech, all your mold needs is a good lube job...easy fix no problem.
Rays words exactly! That's why the press molds never get fixed! Tell Ray you take some cream with your sugar.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#36 Sep 2, 2012
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Rays words exactly! That's why the press molds never get fixed! Tell Ray you take some cream with your sugar.
i brlieve its the operators job to keep the machine clean.//////// and you were not on time fpr your appt. no excuses accepted, clean out your lunchbox, your appt is at 1 2 noon, miss it i scratch you off the waiting list. yoo many hunnies in line for your job.
worker

Kenton, OH

#37 Sep 2, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>i brlieve its the operators job to keep the machine clean.//////// and you were not on time fpr your appt. no excuses accepted, clean out your lunchbox, your appt is at 1 2 noon, miss it i scratch you off the waiting list. yoo many hunnies in line for your job.
It's Rays job to fix the molds! Now we know why the machines make crap parts. Ray is a lazy azzclown like you were at durez. Muhahaha lol. Did ol gayray put some cream in your coffee this fine morning? Only thing you see in Ray is darkness cause you got your head up his azz. Lmbo
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#38 Sep 2, 2012
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Rays job to fix the molds! Now we know why the machines make crap parts. Ray is a lazy azzclown like you were at durez. Muhahaha lol. Did ol gayray put some cream in your coffee this fine morning? Only thing you see in Ray is darkness cause you got your head up his azz. Lmbo
are you doing lapdances at the cup this morning or you giving home demonstrations, lmao sorry no coon chase this year, not to worry the hawaiian will stop by with your teeney weenie, clean up ya mammas dogbox poor millie dyer is tired of moving that supersized tugboat, yo momma.your mold isnt just old, cracked, dried up, needs fixin,get a supersized can of monkey glue, fill in that canyon//////////when all else fails come ride the all night train, puy on your little girlie panties, you just cant run with this bigdog. lmap you shitdip.
worker

Kenton, OH

#39 Sep 2, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>are you doing lapdances at the cup this morning or you giving home demonstrations, lmao sorry no coon chase this year, not to worry the hawaiian will stop by with your teeney weenie, clean up ya mammas dogbox poor millie dyer is tired of moving that supersized tugboat, yo momma.your mold isnt just old, cracked, dried up, needs fixin,get a supersized can of monkey glue, fill in that canyon//////////when all else fails come ride the all night train, puy on your little girlie panties, you just cant run with this bigdog. lmap you shitdip.
That the best you can come up with? Same old same old nothing new. You lop eared Bohemian pig buttfkr. Millie and Barb said yur dick is so short when ya pee ya have to put pepper on it and grab with tweezers when it sneezes. Lmbo. I told em no he wears depends Barb wrings em out then gives it back to ya, says its apple juice. Hehehe lolol lmbo now go take yur meds and quit eatin that brown stuff in Barbs big BIG girlies panties it aint chocolate.
worker

Kenton, OH

#40 Sep 2, 2012
Oh by the way iricrud I heard ya had naked pictures of Ocie Mae but they dont do you any good any more cause ya cant get it up with out using a toothpick and tape. Oh well, dont take them pics to the pound, some one might need a dog for breedin stock and that would ruin it. Haha lol lol lol lol LMAO NOW THATS FUNNY SHT FOR BRAINS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damien plaugher 21 hr Seriously 9
who the toughest girls in kenton (Apr '11) Mon Rachel 75
News Kenton police officer shot; suspect dead Mon They cannot kill ... 13
wingfield Mon haha 1
Arty petitt Mon Tabitha 12
Rob Ramge Mon Gross 5
Hope this is about how u screwed ur mom Sun Out of fuel in ur... 1
shooting in kenton Sun Insurance is expo... 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages