Sex offender website
starrrr

Dublin, OH

#21 Jul 29, 2010
you people sticking up for these people are the STUPIDEST F***ING PEOPLE ALIVE. I hope you get f****ing raped. We'll see how you feel then. When they have to register the address that gives us all the da*n right to judge them. They gave up their normal life when they molested someone.
tim robinson

Kenton, OH

#22 Jul 29, 2010
i am a pissed off white boy! you got a problem?
Well

Kenton, OH

#23 Jul 29, 2010
Well put...no it all 99
DEA

Kenton, OH

#24 Jul 29, 2010
Again i ask, who is pist-off white boy?
EX-K-TOWN

Winter Garden, FL

#25 Jul 31, 2010
He is the step daddy to a sex offender. He don't like this stuff because it reminds the family that they have an offender they have to look at every day for the rest of their lives.
DEA

Kenton, OH

#26 Aug 1, 2010
Again, I ask, Who is pist-off white boy? Is he/she from kenton.Informative minds want to know.I ask because it's unreal that a person would actually defend a Tier III sex offender.How about defending the victim.Too many times they are the ones that are scarred for life.
Ashley

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Aug 1, 2010
Those of you who are hiding your names and saying there are better things to worry about are absolutely ignorant. Are you a sex offender??? People need to worry about it MORE! There are way to many children getting abused and noone knows about it. Until you have been through it or know someone who has -- SHUT THE F*CK UP! People like you are the people in this world that make it so shitty.
guylabelled

Zanesville, OH

#28 Sep 18, 2010
well wrote:
A witch hunt? Are you serious?? Many sex offenders go after young defenseless children & their lives are changed forever! Anyone who's old enough to do drugs is old enough to have been taught not to. Don't get me wrong, I agree we have a huge drug problem here but it ranks second to the safety of children.
I have looked at the website. Exactly how many of these so called sex offender's did take a plea bargain? News flash people. The prosecutor's throw in alot of charges just to get them to take the plea. Been there done that and I even had the judge pretty much upset because I took the plea bargain. There was no evidence, but my attorney told me to take the plea instead of going to trial. Until you know both sides of story or was there to witness these acts then don't judge people like me. I know what I did and didn't do. If you all knew the rules then you would realize that the Prosecutor's can't just go off of what the victim says and that is what they are doing. Look up the Ohio Revised Codes and read very carefully. Most of these guys are taking a GSI. Which means that they drugged the girl or knew they were drunk. Not True. I know for a fact that the person that got me on this charge wasn't drugged or anything. We were dancing up at the vasity club and I touched her butt. I got labelled a tier 1 because I didn't want to take her home. By the time the Prosecutor got done with the charges he had rape, sexual assualt and about 4 other charges. That is what happens alot in this county. If someone says it happened then the guy is charged. That is why I have filed an appeal in my case and when they take me off of the sex offender website I hope you all realize that I did nothing wrong. I think it's people like you guys on this site that are witch hunters and you are the ones that need to be haunted. It's not the Tier 1 or 2 you need to worry about it's the tier 3. But most of them are still in prison. I got labelled as a tier one because of a girl getting upset. This is so unfair in many ways. She didn't say anything while she was grinding up against me while dancing. Shouldn't she be the one getting labelled because she was grinding up against my penis? All I did was touch her butt. So, Like I said before you start being a witch hunter on these guys that are registered you need to know both sides of the story.
Stupidy

Elyria, OH

#29 Sep 18, 2010
Hey guylabelled, I know someone pretty much in a similar situation. His offense was in Indiana though and they railroaded him too. Guess this crap happens everywhere. Keep your head up because those who know you, know the type of person you are. Plenty of people like to get on here and blow off about stuff they know nothing about. They like to group people together. ie all sex offenders, all drug users, etc... Well you can't. Each crime is as individual as the person and all of these narrowminded people will never change until it happens to them or a loved one. Yes, I know what it's like to be raped and molested as a child. I was both and so I'm not speaking from purely a bystander veiwpoint.
gampy

Lancaster, OH

#30 Sep 19, 2010
what happened to project sunshiine????????? mmy wife taught iit at one of the elementary schools here in town.???????? didnt cost mr. roberts and company a dime, it established self pride and confidence in little children, what happened to the dare program??????mike lawrence was a excellent leader, we as in my familly supported it, he got railroaded by one of the biggest sluts in the county?? guess who?she gave blow jobs in DUREZ freely and willingly.///////ask tinman.// alias ron junior. damn kenton, wake up./////////mr roberts also patted down my son in the middle school, for what, becauuse one of thhe countys flower children, called him and told him, that my son had a 22 rifle at school? her teaching certificate had been previously pulled, wanna guess why./ damn kenton, its time we take back our town, we never owned a 22 rifle. my guns were locked in a gun case and only i had the key./ so much for the so called uppies, my son is a paramedic, fireman, also a gs 12 or 14,civil servant again going to the big sand box to protect the so called rights of the dealers, the users, if there is no demand the suppliers will dissappear, still on welfare, reaping the bennefits, demandinng their rights, and in the welfare office they are treated as royalty.//////damn kennton children oof god, wake up,, our armageddon iis hhere noow yep i dont type good, pretty obviously, but i fear nothing or no one, god walks with me and my wife bbeing terminallly ill{C. O. P. D. REFUSES TOO GIVE UP, the fight is now, time for a meeting on the square, how about it russ and louise, mmy preacher man and his wife, for eternity, let the three stooges who are make believe commissiooners, hell they cant evemn run a honnest dog pouund.///////// call this ranting if you wish.///// my god is real how about yours coke heads, crack heads,heroign addicts , hope you gget real brave and blow your head off, no brains no gains.//drugs and crime abouunnds, so we cut our poliice force in half, hoow many fatcats took a pay cut? the answer is 0 the force has flaws for sure, but dont cut them as a whole.///// sheriff keith,, you r trying, but if i drink a beer im guilty of under the influence./ you can sit in one of the local joints and guzzle what you wish, and iit is ok.////// damn kenton wake upp ??????????
asher64

Cardington, OH

#31 Sep 19, 2010
its sad really alot these nasty ppl hurt children and no matter where they are don't do much time unless they have re offended over and over.And no we should not do a witch hunt but we need watch out for our children and keep track of these ppl to make sure they are not around our kids.I would see it as I wont bother them as long as they don't bother me and my family but I will keep myself informed about whats going on and thats what should be done.
booger

Dublin, OH

#32 Sep 19, 2010
WHAT!?! why in the hell would you take a plea bargin to a sex offense if you didnt do anything ut touch her butt????? I call BS!! cuz If im being charged with ANYTHING that I didnt do, we're goin to trial!! they cant MAKE you take a plea, and it doesnt matter about trumped up charges either, if you fight and are truely innocent, you will eventually win. just because the worthless prosecutor say you raped her, doesnt mean you did, of course they dont want a trial, but thats not for them to decide.
booger

Dublin, OH

#33 Sep 19, 2010
and just for kicks, just read the 2907.05 Gross sexual imposition of the Ohio revised code, and a gsi case involves a minor under 13 yrs of age, so ANY adult copping to a gsi plea deserves to FRY
GUEST- FACTS

Kenton, OH

#34 Sep 19, 2010
IF IT WAS YOUR CHILD-GRANDCHILD-NEICE-NEPHEW, YOU WOULD WANT THEM PUT BEHIND BARS ALSO. YOU HAVE TIM ROBINSON THAT LIVES AT 454 EAST FRANKLIN ST, KENTON THAT IS A TIER II SEX OFFENDER. THE HOUSE HE RENTS FROM IS TIM KECKLER. IT STARTED OUT WITH TIM AND HIS WIFE KELLIE AND NOW IT IS NOTHING BUT A FLOP HOUSE.THE ONES I KNOW THAT LIVES IN THIS HOUSE IS AS FOLLOWS:: TIM, HIS DAUGHTER,HER BOYFRIEND, HER SON(WATCH HIM FROM TIM)CRAIG THE SON, QUINTON YODER, RANDY CUMMINS,MIKE HOUGE AND THE REST OF THE QUEER CLAN.IF TIM KECKLER WOULD ASK HIM HE WILL LIE ABOUT WHO ALL LIVES AT THE HOUSE. TIM YOU NEED TO GO IN AND LOOK AT THE WAY YOUR HOUSE LOOKS ON THE INSIDE!!!!
Mr Robinsons Rep

Zanesville, OH

#35 Sep 19, 2010
Hello Guest - facts. You need to be very careful of the the things you you say about certain people. Mr. Robinson has been removed from all registries and had his records sealed because he has paid hid debt to society. Any further comments in regards to his sealed case and I will find out who you are are you will be in court yourselves. Get smart and find a new target.
guylabelled

Zanesville, OH

#37 Sep 19, 2010
booger wrote:
WHAT!?! why in the hell would you take a plea bargin to a sex offense if you didnt do anything ut touch her butt????? I call BS!! cuz If im being charged with ANYTHING that I didnt do, we're goin to trial!! they cant MAKE you take a plea, and it doesnt matter about trumped up charges either, if you fight and are truely innocent, you will eventually win. just because the worthless prosecutor say you raped her, doesnt mean you did, of course they dont want a trial, but thats not for them to decide.
Okay say I took this to trial. Hmmm with the way people think today and especially by reading this site they would of believed the girl. Then I would be looking at 6 other charges. Prison for the rest of my life. I am awaiting for my appeal to go through to get this off of my record. Right now I have spent 3yrs in jail and have to register for the next 15yrs. But if the appeallant court finds it to be false or I was wrongly accused then all my charges will be dropped and I will once again be a free man. According to my lawyer he told me that I would not receive any jail time if I took the plea bargain and would not be labelled if I passed my sex theraphy. I was found not to be an offender and still ended up getting labelled and jail time. I even got a Lawyer from Allen county. He was suppose to be the best in the state. Wrong. All he wanted was my money. So, before you call BS on me, maybe you better realize what I was facing and what I actually got by taking the plea. At least I only lost 3yrs of my life.
guylabelled

Zanesville, OH

#38 Sep 19, 2010
booger wrote:
and just for kicks, just read the 2907.05 Gross sexual imposition of the Ohio revised code, and a gsi case involves a minor under 13 yrs of age, so ANY adult copping to a gsi plea deserves to FRY
Okay, most of us that have taken this didn't know what the law was. Do you think our lawyers or the judge informs us of what GSI means the girl is either drunk, drugged, or threatened. It comes back to the fact that girl can say anything and the guy gets charged no matter what. I know a case where a teenage boy just took a plea of GSI and he only weighs 90lbs. The girl weighs over 150. How actually did he force her? No drugs or drinking involved. There again you have just the girl saying it happened, the Prosecutor adding charges, and his lawyer not wanting to take it to court because of the way society is. Plus, at the sametime you have a teenager that has never been introuble scared to death taking the advice of his lawyer. Another guy labelled because of the way Hardin County works.
ha has

Asheville, NC

#39 Sep 19, 2010
sounds like Jeffrey A. Humphreys Address: 13509 County Rd 155
Zip code: 43326
Crime: 2907.05- Gross Sexual Imposition
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 1967-08-28
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 230
Race: White.....jeff loves little girls....
guylabelled

Zanesville, OH

#40 Sep 19, 2010
booger wrote:
and just for kicks, just read the 2907.05 Gross sexual imposition of the Ohio revised code, and a gsi case involves a minor under 13 yrs of age, so ANY adult copping to a gsi plea deserves to FRY
Evidence other than the testimony of the victim was admitted in the case corroborating the violation

This is from the Ohio revised code. Oh, let me see the only other evidence is from where she told her friends that it happened and they made statements to the police saying that she told them. From what I gather from this information is that the judge should of thrown it out. The girl was at the varsity which means she should of been over the age of 13 to be out and allowed in the bar.

That is why I am appealing the decision. Based on the evidence and everything I should of never been convicted of this crime. But, like I keep saying this is Hardin County and they can do anything that they want to do.
GUEST- FACTS

Kenton, OH

#41 Sep 20, 2010
Mr Robinsons Rep wrote:
Hello Guest - facts. You need to be very careful of the the things you you say about certain people. Mr. Robinson has been removed from all registries and had his records sealed because he has paid hid debt to society. Any further comments in regards to his sealed case and I will find out who you are are you will be in court yourselves. Get smart and find a new target.
SORRY YOU ARE VERY WRONG. GO TO REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS IN KENTON, OHIO AND ALL HIS INFORMATION IS STILL ON HERE, BUT NOT JUST HIS UGLY PICTURE AND FOR A --FACT-- A SEX OFFENDER --CAN NOT--I REPEAT--CAN NOT-- SEAL HIS RECORD WITH THIS KIND OF CHARGES, ALSO HE MAY HAVE "PAID HIS DEBT", BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GIRL? HOW DOES THIS EFFECT HER WHEN SHE SEES THIS PIG IN A STORE-RESTAURANT-OR EVEN WALKING DOWN THE STREET? I KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO! I WOULD RUN HIS ASS DOWN WITH A CAR AND THEN NOBOBY WOULD HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HIM TOUCHING ANYBODY EVER AGAIN. SO I SUGGEST YOU GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE PREACHING TO ME.PLUS HE NEEDS HIS BALLS CUT OFF FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caibrea Fowler 20 min Lameasswannabee 1
who is Danielle LaWarre?I 2 hr Jus sayin 7
brandi magnuson holland 19 hr toby 2
Is there any attractive hard working woman at ... 21 hr Really 6
Charlie Hinkle Tue Ipme 2
Plaugher vs guyton Tue hardcock county 13
3 tracks in the sand..... Mon Mama 3

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages