Kenton, OH

#47 Sep 24, 2012
lmao.
hmmm

Kenton, OH

#48 Sep 24, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
FU, I doubt very much you are the Findlay manager. Just in case you are I am reporting YOU to corporate. I and others do NOT need jerks like YOU. As far as Kenton's Walmart, they are continually out of some items due to wrong items placed in the wrong place by careless stockers then the person or persons who order don't verify the items in the shelf space match the tag, they see a full space so they don't order the item. Get the frickin' picture dipsh*t? I have worked in retail ordering and stocking, it's not that hard. I have also worked as a cashier, NO company wants their cashiers to be as rude as some I have encountered at the Kenton Walmart. If the managers don't give a crap then some of the employees won't either. Walmart sucks!
How are you going to report someone if you do not know their name? it's not a crime to do or say whatever you want outside of work.
hmmm

Kenton, OH

#49 Sep 24, 2012
ok, i want everyone to consider something, and this is for whether you like walmart or not: for one week every store you go into that week, pick out something that is wrong with it and i mean actually try to find something wrong with it. it does not matter what store you go to, if you are looking for things that are wrong you are going to find them. yes people are going to find something wrong with walmart, why because you are looking for it. if i walk into krogers, i am going to find enough wrong with it if i am looking for it. it all has to do with your perception. what one person considers to be rude, another person may not. this makes it hard to please everyone. yes walmart does have a lot of people working there, a lot of those people need their jobs, we may not think they do or that they even deserve them. I'm not one to judge. i can walk into any company and find at least one person that is rude. chances are when many of the jobs around here lay people off and the only place hiring is walmart, you may change your mind, because a job is better than no job. we may act like we wont apply there, but come on if it is the only place that is going to pay the bills, you will work there. and yes if you want change in a store, then complaining to corporate is a way to go, although starting at a lower level like the store manager is even better. remember the way you present your complaint is everything. people whether you like it or not are not going to take you seriously is you are yelling or cursing. that goes for any job. and by all means you do have a right to vent all you want, but if you don't want people working at any place to judge you, then maybe we should not judge them either. just something to think about, not trying to tell everyone that they are wrong, but i use to think all these things too then i started to really consider everything, just some perspective.
wtf

Kenton, OH

#50 Sep 25, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you going to report someone if you do not know their name? it's not a crime to do or say whatever you want outside of work.
Did I say it was a crime? No! When I called corporate about the Findlay manager I did not need a name or which store. They said managers should not be discussing things like that and memos would be sent to both stores in Findlay. As far as Kentons Walmart they are aware of the problems and said they are working on it.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#51 Sep 25, 2012
and thats the latest gossip from the official one pager, topix,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hardin county perfect place to come to abuse kids 3 hr guest 2
football and other guy sports queer or not 4 hr hey boy toy hey mm 10
New coach same results.... IE: Kenton girls soc... 6 hr KTFB 41
new shelter 7 hr countrygirl49 23
Any of u punks want to fight? 11 hr Mikey Gross 20
Phil Coulsin Ada construction.and more 13 hr Toby b good ninja 30
johnny tiltons out lookout....... 15 hr Whaaaaaat 7
Kenton Dating
Find my Match

Kenton Jobs