how do you remove a forum from topix

Posted in the Kenton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need to know

Ada, OH

#1 Jan 16, 2012
just need to know how to do it
Hmmm

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Keep reporting it. You need to list your email address and it gives you a spot for comments. If you put the reason you feel it should be removed it gets taken down quicker.
ricardo

Memphis, TN

#3 Jan 16, 2012
http://www.topix.com/ext/feedback... - Topix&node=&type=post
bystander

Kenton, OH

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Shad wrote:
TAKE A HAMMER AND HIT YOU BETWEEN THE EYES WOULD BE FUNNY....
lol
moore

Santa Barbara, CA

#7 Jan 16, 2012
shad ,bystander ill pop the popcorn and sell front row seats lmao i hate that simple minded frkn idiot and i atleast need to be able get few good slams in there lol then mayb he wont be on here talkn out his ass cause his head knows better
bystander

Kenton, OH

#8 Jan 16, 2012
moore wrote:
shad ,bystander ill pop the popcorn and sell front row seats lmao i hate that simple minded frkn idiot and i atleast need to be able get few good slams in there lol then mayb he wont be on here talkn out his ass cause his head knows better
yes i totally like the popcorn idea lol he is a simple minded old edsel and he really dont know that half these dudes would actualy hurt his ass!!! not everyone here is a total f@ck up like he is i know that for sure oh i will never bother anyone else just him so sit back and read all you want my friend lmao hes a coward an an old old man who thinks hes the only one whos got good comebacks lol jump in when you feel the need hes a d#ick!!!!
moore

Santa Barbara, CA

#10 Jan 17, 2012
he would snap irqurooi in half just for thinking that ...i really wish i new what this stupid ass looked like so if i ever seen him in public i could be nice and bit*h slap him cause he is a waste of good oxygen ....
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

#11 Jan 17, 2012
Shad wrote:
TAKE A HAMMER AND HIT YOU BETWEEN THE EYES WOULD BE FUNNY....
still trying to hide behind your weapons, hell sunniboi ya granny had more muscle than you.
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

#12 Jan 17, 2012
moore wrote:
shad ,bystander ill pop the popcorn and sell front row seats lmao i hate that simple minded frkn idiot and i atleast need to be able get few good slams in there lol then mayb he wont be on here talkn out his ass cause his head knows better
hows prison life treating you, do you still get your turn in the barrell?
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

#13 Jan 17, 2012
moore wrote:
shad ,bystander ill pop the popcorn and sell front row seats lmao i hate that simple minded frkn idiot and i atleast need to be able get few good slams in there lol then mayb he wont be on here talkn out his ass cause his head knows better
better think twice sunniboie, you talk like a boi with a paper azz.
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

#14 Jan 17, 2012
moore wrote:
he would snap irqurooi in half just for thinking that ...i really wish i new what this stupid ass looked like so if i ever seen him in public i could be nice and bit*h slap him cause he is a waste of good oxygen ....
shut burchillboi done knocked him out. come on and bring it, you dont have enough./////////
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

#15 Jan 17, 2012
bystander wrote:
<quoted text>yes i totally like the popcorn idea lol he is a simple minded old edsel and he really dont know that half these dudes would actualy hurt his ass!!! not everyone here is a total f@ck up like he is i know that for sure oh i will never bother anyone else just him so sit back and read all you want my friend lmao hes a coward an an old old man who thinks hes the only one whos got good comebacks lol jump in when you feel the need hes a d#ick!!!!
hows ya hunnie, man burchill must of got ya fatazz well busted, you are passing a lot of wind out ya dikhole.
bystander

Kenton, OH

#16 Jan 17, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>hows ya hunnie, man burchill must of got ya fatazz well busted, you are passing a lot of wind out ya dikhole.
the only way anyone could know if wind is coming out of my diknole is by being there how did you know? why have you been down there listening for yourself? you old old edsel a lil senile?
Wondering

Kenton, OH

#17 Jan 17, 2012
wondering? iriquooi why do so many hate you? could it be because you are a brainless old wrinkly ckn sht with no balls? guys save me a seat and some popcorn probably be better off to rent football field ! It might have enough seating. all money made could be in his name and givin to boosters since he gives them everything! NOT
Wondering

Kenton, OH

#19 Jan 17, 2012
wondering ?? what have you donated? Nothing! all you did was cause trouble when your kid was in school, you cause trouble at work and in everything you attempted to do! Why? because you are a looser who knows nothing.
moore

Santa Barbara, CA

#21 Jan 17, 2012
iriquooi ur so stupid 90% of your comments dont mean shit nor do they make since an well ur so quick to judge other people when u have a track record youself and im pretty sure ur fat nasty ass livin off welfare hidin behind a screen makes u out #1 so not
wondering

Fort Jennings, OH

#22 Jan 19, 2012
why when i click a topic does it just take me back to main board. does that mean its been deleted? damn it i didnt get to read the answer.
iriuOOi

Ada, OH

#23 Jan 20, 2012
prolly that oldazz bllack and white puter down at the welfare office is frozen up, try getting a honest job and buy a new one. oops sorry they wont take a food card as payment. lmbo
iriuOOi

Ada, OH

#24 Jan 20, 2012
moore wrote:
iriquooi ur so stupid 90% of your comments dont mean shit nor do they make since an well ur so quick to judge other people when u have a track record youself and im pretty sure ur fat nasty ass livin off welfare hidin behind a screen makes u out #1 so not
keep on flipping those pizzas, be patient, your next in the barrell according to cromwell. lmao you wannabe.
bystander2

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Jan 20, 2012
Poor Poor Poor Lonnie..........you havent a clue do ya! ya nothing but a worthless piece of white trash..washed up skanky old tuna fish smelling old man...nice court records btw!.. heh heh...
I have a hammer if ya'll care to take turns bashin this worthless sob with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Old Guy 31,185
The Party Shop 5 hr Paul Stanley 4
Jen yoder 7 hr hater b haten 3
Phil Coulsin Ada construction.and more 8 hr cop lover 11
Phil coulsin and Harvey yoder 8 hr Jen yoder 28
Scott hayter 9 hr Just sayin 3
Jason Mann's and his fat ex Dunkirk trash 9 hr Just sayin 7
•••
•••
Kenton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kenton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kenton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••