Seeking Roomate
Helping a Friend

Dayton, OH

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Single male with a spare bedroom available in Kenton. Looking for a responsible roomy. You would share the common space of a larger but quaint cottage style home. No pets. No kids. No drugs.$325 a month and this includes utilities.

BTW he is trying to quit smoking so suspect you will not be smoking in the house or maybe only in your room.

email [email protected]
intereted

Novi, MI

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Helping a Friend wrote:
Single male with a spare bedroom available in Kenton. Looking for a responsible roomy. You would share the common space of a larger but quaint cottage style home. No pets. No kids. No drugs.$325 a month and this includes utilities.
BTW he is trying to quit smoking so suspect you will not be smoking in the house or maybe only in your room.
email [email protected]
I too am a single male, I make decent money. I don't smoke. Where is this located I'm very interested.
The Real Burchiel

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Dec 6, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
our front porch is falling down.full of catshut and fleas.
u finaly being honest about your HUD apartment u live in
lol

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2012
@ barb what. Apartment do you own??
lol

Highland, MI

#11 Dec 7, 2012
I am not sure I would mouth off at Burchiel like that. From the way people talk, that guy is bad news.
lol

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2012
@ barb all I did was ask you if you owned the apartment the post from lol under your is not me however all I did was ask a question for u to be pretty shitty tell me leave you alone f. U. C. K. You and if there the one lonnie nasty ass lives guess it explains why he gets on here talkn smack can't just walk up to his door not that I want to from what I hear he is pretty nasty smelly has roaches so put that in your pipe an smoke it
The Real Burchiel

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Dec 7, 2012
gay lonnie liv there cuz he is bankrupted 2 times and he think that sum rent a cop that as old an fat as him is gonna protect him if sumone comes to that shhithole to beat his azz.
hmmmm

Columbus, OH

#16 Dec 7, 2012
why would you even advertise for a roommate on topix? lol
it is old

Gomer, OH

#19 Dec 11, 2012
lol wrote:
@ barb all I did was ask you if you owned the apartment the post from lol under your is not me however all I did was ask a question for u to be pretty shitty tell me leave you alone f. U. C. K. You and if there the one lonnie nasty ass lives guess it explains why he gets on here talkn smack can't just walk up to his door not that I want to from what I hear he is pretty nasty smelly has roaches so put that in your pipe an smoke it
Lmbo - barb is lunos husband/wife. Do not know which wears the pants in the family. From their post on here, it really seems neither of them do. The apt you are talking about, she lives there also. They talk smack about everyone on here. Have some screws loose or a couple of marbles rolling around. I just ignore them both, not worth my time or energy.
trash

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Yea I heard few years back she fired a speed nott on his forhead for back talkn her
The Real Burchiel

Highland, MI

#24 Dec 12, 2012
You R 100% rite. lonnie wife wear tha pants. A few years back he started lippin off to her an she beat his azz. Cops had to come pull her off. I think she found out he was try to giv that chic at Durez his 3 inch pecker. Bad week 4 lon. His son came out as gay the same time.
it is old

Gomer, OH

#25 Dec 12, 2012
The Real Burchiel wrote:
You R 100% rite. lonnie wife wear tha pants. A few years back he started lippin off to her an she beat his azz. Cops had to come pull her off. I think she found out he was try to giv that chic at Durez his 3 inch pecker. Bad week 4 lon. His son came out as gay the same time.
Lmbo - I bet he loves viagara, gives him a inch or so......up, up, up & droop. Deflated, like his comments.
Obviously

United States

#28 Dec 16, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
why would you even advertise for a roommate on topix? lol
Maybe he's using the site for what it's meant for, duh. It's the people that turn it into a bash site. It's meant as a way to connect with your community and a hell of a lot cheaper than an ad in the newspaper. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who the [email protected] is this Darren Reed ? (Sep '12) 27 min Iwillwin 15
Poor Billy Miller...... 1 hr Stevie 8
Elwood tree guya 11 hr Kentons pos 9
Raymond 15 hr guest 3
Megan Hair 19 hr Time 6
EMT with a felony Tue Paybacker 19
What the hell is wrong with Micheal Ash Tue Bays 2

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance