tina

Rupert, WV

#1646 Nov 8, 2012
You ARE a MURDERER wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!!!!
Did Patti or a friend drive a grey car of any kind, if so this person may have some real important information, so please be kind, i know how hard it is but sometimes the truth comes from someone that saw something and didn't realize at the time how important it was, Please help us find Patti.
tina

Rupert, WV

#1647 Nov 8, 2012
Loasap wrote:
I think his relative was named eric, dick was the guy who worked at peterbuilt...oh their friend at the bank in kenton, ininger...hmmm friend at a bank...an all that cash....hmmm..listen........gu y who drove a powder blue convertible, old 60's or 70ish convertible is the key ...which law enforcement wants to solve this? They didn't when it happenned...
Contact Marysville Police Dep. Detective Stiers, of union county oh. He will check this out please let him know about the powder blue car, not many people own a 60 or 70 car, if so they most likely would be considered antique. I don't think this car would be hard to find if it is still around.
Anonymous

United States

#1648 Nov 8, 2012
what do you think he is going to do when the dna evidence comes in? Do you think he is going to say alright ya got me? he will head straight for a border. your not going to outfox anyone who commits to illogic acts..best thing is plan where he will run to...find out why n where he liked canada...law enforcement...ha..be quick on here tonight an look up melissa...her last name is bunge...melissa bunge on facebook...see why nothing was ever done and who they were all connected to on her friends list alotta badges on there arent there
So many questions

South Africa

#1649 Nov 9, 2012
I find a couple of things confusing;

People who say she ran away is talking a bunch of bull. Why would she wait till shutdown week to disappear and why would she have saved up a bunch of cash to run away from DEBT as opposed to just paying the outstanding bills? And also if she's living this luxury life you claim, why wouldn't she have taken her daughter (whom she'd supposedly 'die for'- no pun intended) with her? She clearly isn't alive anymore. All respect to the friends and family of this victim.

Has this Brian been asked about where he got the hard rock t-shirt from? Why are there so many overlapping stories as to his whereabouts that week? Did the nephew not claim that Brian was with them the entire week (if I remember correctly)? And did the wife not tell the sister of Patti that "he hasn't returned from his trip yet"? If she was referring to the fishing trip, wasn't the fishing trip only scheduled for the thursday?

Also I know this sounds like de ja vu, but that 45 minute call is so suspect I can hardly get over the extent of suspicion...

For all we know Patti just might have been pregnant like the user above is claiming. This could also act as an extra motive.

Then I just have a slight suggestion; seeing as the physical evidence against Brian (found on the tonneau cover) was so little it might just suggest that he had help and maybe, just maybe, the colleague whom Brian gave a lift home might have answers...

As innocent as we'd like our family to be, we all have our dark secrets and secrets emotions which we don't even share with family. In both cases of Brian (or the suspect) and his family and also the victim and her family might not know every single detail about their loved ones lives. Therefore everyone should stay open minded about the details against and in favor of their relatives.

By blocking out all information incriminating either the suspect or victim, creates a barrier which disables answer-seekers from getting it.

From a South African who watched Disappeared on I'd last night. I'm truly concerned about this case in the sense that I can't imagine leaving behind my little girl for anything or anyone. Patti was a mother, just like me. It hurts to think about the possibility (in fact impossibility) of leaving my little girl behind to fend for herself.
hwo

Kenton, OH

#1650 Nov 9, 2012
wow...
hjkhjsdafas

Kenton, OH

#1651 Nov 9, 2012
dont know
Just me

Centre, AL

#1652 Nov 10, 2012
What does Brian Flowers Look like? I'm curious...
not sure

Findlay, OH

#1653 Nov 10, 2012
someone speculated that she might be alive and running from debt. I really dont think thats a possibility. Why would she leave a good job and her family behind to hide from her bills. In this day and age you cant just dissapear, ot unless you can be totally self sufficent and have some serious survival skills. Im sure there was some fould play involved. I wonder if they are still actively investigating or if this case has gone cold? Her poor family needs closure on this.
tina

Rupert, WV

#1654 Nov 11, 2012
She didn't have bills untill she fell for the line of bull crap that somebody made her beieve and fall in love with him, after he got all her money then yes she as hell did have bills, why do you think she disappeared, it was time for him to start paying back the money he borrowed so she could pay her bills, he will get his just reward, she will be found. WE WILL NEVER STOP LOOKING.
So many questions

South Africa

#1655 Nov 12, 2012
tina wrote:
She didn't have bills untill she fell for the line of bull crap that somebody made her beieve and fall in love with him, after he got all her money then yes she as hell did have bills, why do you think she disappeared, it was time for him to start paying back the money he borrowed so she could pay her bills, he will get his just reward, she will be found. WE WILL NEVER STOP LOOKING.
This situation breaks my heart. Especially as this guy is running from prison as punishment, but Patti paid with her life. Regardless of the circumstances, she didn't deserve to go the way she did!

Tina, I read on a blog a psychic tarot reading - I don't know what your thoughts are on this medium, but being at wits end I guess it's worth looking into.

She spoke about a garden with flowers and the reader got that she might be close to home 'as if she's saying she's in her own backyard'. Has the house she lived in been searched by cadaver dogs as well? And she mentioned a church or church street. Any hopes there? I'm in South Africa, unfortunately. Wish I were closer to OH to help in the search.
All the best!
So many questions

South Africa

#1656 Nov 12, 2012
"Lizzie from Columbus OH wrote:

"Prior to her disappearance, Patti led a fulfilling life as a mother, sister, and friend in Marysville, Ohio"
People who live fulfilling lives don't hide in the truck bed of a married man to sneak out of the country with him.
Playing devil's advocate here, who decides to go on a vacation outside of the country with not even a change of underwear, hides under a tonneau in the bed of a pickup truck "until it's safe" (safe from what? What could be more dangerous and demeaning than hiding in a truck bed to begin with? Girl doesn't seem very smart, that's for sure, and sure didn't give a darn about her kid to even take these kinds of risks), takes out money from their 401k and a second mortgage on their house, if they are fulfilled in their current life?
Where'd all the money go that she pulled out? Maybe she had a gambling debt and the Youngstown mafia came after her.
What if the guy didn't do it? What if his wife found crazy stalker chick from work hiding out in the pickup truck and killed her? He did mention a birthday card that he tore up because he was afraid his wife would find it and be jealous, maybe his wife found Patti in the truck and killed her, then he helped his wife get rid of the body?
Did anyone pay any attention to the part that said they guy's financials didn't even show him receiving the money? What if the minute speck of blood and cat hair was planted there by a crazy stalker coworker chick in an attempt to frame a guy that she was interested in but didn't feel the same way about her, and the money she pulled out she used to buy a new life in Canada? This was before you had to show your passport at the Canadian border, this was prior to 9/11.
What if the real boyfriend was actually the married guy's friend?
And of corse they wouldn't be all lovey-dovey at work, that is probably a big no-no since she was this guy's team leader, her position was over his, and Honda wouldn't be too happy with that, they'd likely would have both lost their jobs.
Why is there no camera footage from the parking lot showing her get into the guy's truck bed?
The are several things about this case that don't jive too well, and not all of the shady stuff is against her alleged boyfriend but the unfortunate thing is the girl is without a mother and her family loved her, answers for them would be nice and give them some closure.
It sure wouod suck tho if she just ran to get away from debt and stuff. Maybe momma went off to Canada to live knowing that she'd be declared dead and her little girl would get a life insurance policy and her 401k money. Maybe crazy stalker chick fell out of th truck and was dragged off by coyotes. Maybe she's in witness protection. This whole thing is crazy."

Witness protection for her own death? Wth?

Also there's more evidence than the cat hair. And fulfilling life could refer to having a good relationship with her family and being offered a promotion at work and how she worked herself up at Honda.

Funny that you should be someone to judge someone else's life choices. Holier-than-thou much? Your theory could make sense in many other cases, but not this one. Patti might have been na´ve and unfortunately she fell in love with someone who clearly led her on. Her only sin was falling in love with the wrong person. Fatal romance.

And please have some respect and stop calling her the 'crazy stalker chick'. Bet we could find many names to call you if we dug up your life!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1657 Nov 12, 2012
So many questions wrote:
"Lizzie from Columbus OH wrote:
"Prior to her disappearance, Patti led a fulfilling life as a mother, sister, and friend in Marysville, Ohio"
People who live fulfilling lives don't hide in the truck bed of a married man to sneak out of the country with him.
Playing devil's advocate here, who decides to go on a vacation outside of the country with not even a change of underwear, hides under a tonneau in the bed of a pickup truck "until it's safe" (safe from what? What could be more dangerous and demeaning than hiding in a truck bed to begin with? Girl doesn't seem very smart, that's for sure, and sure didn't give a darn about her kid to even take these kinds of risks), takes out money from their 401k and a second mortgage on their house, if they are fulfilled in their current life?
Where'd all the money go that she pulled out? Maybe she had a gambling debt and the Youngstown mafia came after her.
What if the guy didn't do it? What if his wife found crazy stalker chick from work hiding out in the pickup truck and killed her? He did mention a birthday card that he tore up because he was afraid his wife would find it and be jealous, maybe his wife found Patti in the truck and killed her, then he helped his wife get rid of the body?
Did anyone pay any attention to the part that said they guy's financials didn't even show him receiving the money? What if the minute speck of blood and cat hair was planted there by a crazy stalker coworker chick in an attempt to frame a guy that she was interested in but didn't feel the same way about her, and the money she pulled out she used to buy a new life in Canada? This was before you had to show your passport at the Canadian border, this was prior to 9/11.
What if the real boyfriend was actually the married guy's friend?
And of corse they wouldn't be all lovey-dovey at work, that is probably a big no-no since she was this guy's team leader, her position was over his, and Honda wouldn't be too happy with that, they'd likely would have both lost their jobs.
Why is there no camera footage from the parking lot showing her get into the guy's truck bed?
The are several things about this case that don't jive too well, and not all of the shady stuff is against her alleged boyfriend but the unfortunate thing is the girl is without a mother and her family loved her, answers for them would be nice and give them some closure.
It sure wouod suck tho if she just ran to get away from debt and stuff. Maybe momma went off to Canada to live knowing that she'd be declared dead and her little girl would get a life insurance policy and her 401k money. Maybe crazy stalker chick fell out of th truck and was dragged off by coyotes. Maybe she's in witness protection. This whole thing is crazy."
Witness protection for her own death? Wth?
Also there's more evidence than the cat hair. And fulfilling life could refer to having a good relationship with her family and being offered a promotion at work and how she worked herself up at Honda.
Funny that you should be someone to judge someone else's life choices. Holier-than-thou much? Your theory could make sense in many other cases, but not this one. Patti might have been na´ve and unfortunately she fell in love with someone who clearly led her on. Her only sin was falling in love with the wrong person. Fatal romance.
And please have some respect and stop calling her the 'crazy stalker chick'. Bet we could find many names to call you if we dug up your life!
Wichita Kansas county road 576 is where she is now
So many questions

South Africa

#1658 Nov 12, 2012
If that is where she is, why not alert authorities? What exactly do you get out of this?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1659 Nov 12, 2012
So many questions wrote:
If that is where she is, why not alert authorities? What exactly do you get out of this?
The authorities need to do there job and if you people cared so much you would give them the info and they will find her and why would i get anything out of this just trying to give you guys info that you all have been wanting so take it or leave it seems to me you all want her to be dead and she wants you all to think that
tina

Rupert, WV

#1660 Nov 12, 2012
Ok cool-daddy, i'm going to notify the marysville PD Dective Stivers, now i will let him know that it came from this form, i'm sure that they can trace the IP code back to you COOL, so if your information is correct you will receive an apology from all of us who has worked and searched everewhere for Patti, However if this is bull then you will probably be getting a visit from someone working this case, now, you do know what they do for giving faulse information and costing the police all that money to run down a false lead just for the hell of it don't you? You might want to check it out. i will wait for more information from you to see if you still want me to go to detective stivers, ok
So many questions

South Africa

#1661 Nov 12, 2012
I agree, the police do need to do their job - assuming they're not doing it.

You,'cool daddy', are the one who seems to have all the answers. If you bothered to read any of my previous posts you'd realize that I am a South-African and nowhere close to America. Wish I were closer. Nothing much I can do with that info, but you as sure as hell could. I believe the family and friends of Patti urged "everyone who knows anything that could assist in finding Patti should please share their information with the PD". Maybe, instead of "wasting" your time on this forum, you could use it wisely and actually be constructive help in this case.

What I think you hope to get out of this is to be in the position to say "I told you so". And if that is the case, then you need proper help.

Even if you are in a different city/town/state; if you have information which you truly believe is true, then you have more leads than the people in Ohio at the moment. And that alone should be enough motivation for you to come forward with said information.

I honestly hope she is alive as you are claiming.
Anonymous

United States

#1662 Nov 13, 2012
I am communicating with law enforcement.
You ARE a MURDERER

Grove City, OH

#1663 Nov 13, 2012
Loasap wrote:
I am communicating with law enforcement.
THANK YOU!!!!!!! Your bravery should be commended!
bigal

Des Moines, IA

#1664 Nov 17, 2012
This case is somewhat puzzling. The hour long show on I.D. is not nearly long enough for all the other evidence to be presented. I don't know where everyone has gotten this guys name, but I do agree that this guy (and probably his wife)know alot more than their telling. My thinking what happened is. Patti lent this loser over $100.000 in cash, he didnt deposit any of it.Patti wanted to get repaid, the loser refused, and the only way to shut her up was to murder her, so his little nest egg wouldn't be broken. He planned the trip to Canada with Patti with no intention of taking her. He had her hide under the cover, until he could drive her to a wooded area, murder her, and get rid of the body. They will find out that the speck of blood on the cover is in fact Patti's, thus leading to the losers arrest..........Nest egg broken loser
tina

Rupert, WV

#1665 Nov 18, 2012
This message is for all of PATTI ADKINS friends. As we go o prepare our Thanksgiving dinner and having all our family and friends together for our feast, plase remember Patti and her family, this will not be a happy THANKSGIVING for them, one empty chair will stay empty. I am from a big family, and we all manage to get together at the Holidays, when i hug my loveones i think of patti family and it sadens me to think she will be missing another Holiday with the ones she loved so dearly. My prayers to all of the family and we will not stop searching for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 31,507
kait leona manns 1 hr partly cloudy 2
Alger town man and Alger Carryout worker 2 hr single white honky 3
Jealous much? LOL (Oct '10) 3 hr lol 65
Nikia baker 8 hr bigboy 19
sean cook indicted 10 hr big time 11
new shelter 19 hr trigger 17
Kenton Dating
Find my Match

Kenton Jobs

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kenton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kenton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]