First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ha ha ha

Wapakoneta, OH

#21 Sep 20, 2012
listening to fiscal and economic advice and commentary from someone that lives in a shack and brags he lost 70K who lives in Kenton... very few residents earn that much in a year here .... put more believable figures in your comments...lmao
riquOOi

Kenton, OH

#22 Sep 20, 2012
ha ha ha wrote:
listening to fiscal and economic advice and commentary from someone that lives in a shack and brags he lost 70K who lives in Kenton... very few residents earn that much in a year here .... put more believable figures in your comments...lmao
hell i made that kind of money 2 0 years ago. as i said dirty ole durez paid well, overtime was and still is where it is.i put it away for a rainy day, you sound like you need a small deposit, lol my 3 granddaughters have a fastang, all paid for, homes all paid for, and nice bank accounts, by the time they are 18 wow, college is paid for, dont tell me the american dream is dead. need a handout, try working for it. homeless, go to carews shelter. the freebies are over. here comes the judge,
riquOOi

Kenton, OH

#23 Sep 20, 2012
we have known JUDGE AND MS FAULKNER FOR 3 0 YEARS. lol and you wanna rain on my sunny day. get a clew.
kudos

Wapakoneta, OH

#24 Sep 20, 2012
riquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>hell i made that kind of money 2 0 years ago. as i said dirty ole durez paid well, overtime was and still is where it is.i put it away for a rainy day, you sound like you need a small deposit, lol my 3 granddaughters have a fastang, all paid for, homes all paid for, and nice bank accounts, by the time they are 18 wow, college is paid for, dont tell me the american dream is dead. need a handout, try working for it. homeless, go to carews shelter. the freebies are over. here comes the judge,
I was not saying no one did well,durez, rockwell and honda all pay or paid well... I was saying "mr rockerfeller" was blowing hard...his figures did not equal his assets for this town... I find his know it all use of twenty dollar words in a two bit discussion laughable. I also understand manufacturing/custom design enough to know he is playing games... I believe in the American dream too, I just hope there are no innocent victims in the game that vulture is playing...
Crap Town

Kenton, OH

#25 Sep 21, 2012
"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

People just need to read unbiased material and the truth will bleed through. However, in our time the government has succeeded in making people scared of the truth.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#26 Sep 22, 2012
Crap Town wrote:
People just need to read unbiased material and the truth will bleed through. However, in our time the government has succeeded in making people scared of the truth.
Sometimes it's just a matter of knowing to ask the question. This "Federal Reserve Note" (Dollar bill), by its title is deceptive. It is not even Federal, not government issued, and not even sovereign currency.

Ask google, "who owns the federal reserve?". The one common theme is that sovereignty of the dollar is nothing more than an illusion and that the majority shareholders aren't even American. More recently, "Quantitative Easing" (QE) has not, nor will it benefit anyone but banks. In fact, if people chose to study and comprehend the full scope of how the monetary system works, they might even understand why, in this county, I refuse to accept one penny for what I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POS Don Castle 4 hr leavedamienalone 22
only one time and pregnant by guy #5 5 hr michellean 8
milfs 5 hr fx4life 4
Information please 6 hr jdouglass 4
Natasha Kleman (Jun '13) 7 hr me me me 4
Don Castle is a good probation officer (Apr '10) 9 hr Bill howard 7
rob elwood 10 hr Bill howard 4
More from around the web

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE