pigs blood in ink
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
is it true

Spencerville, OH

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Is it true that we could add pigs blood to the ink used in american currency and most in the mid-east would have nothing to do with it? I was also told a war was won because pig fat was rubbed on the bullets... Maybe we have a goldmine raising pigs here in HC and do not know it...

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Iran is thriving now that they are no longer using the federal reserve note for oil. America did them a favor by "sanctioning" them. Now they're paid in gold for their oil. You don't need to rub pigs blood on anything. Just wait and watch while what happened in 1922 Germany happens here, as the use of the dollar internationally dwindles and the European union collapses. Also, don't count on QE3 meaning anything other than the greatest land grab since the Louisana purchase. It's only being used to buy mortgage securities, which simply means when the economy collapses, the Fed will own many properties.
animal control

Sidney, OH

#3 Sep 15, 2012
cool

Minster, OH

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
Iran is thriving now that they are no longer using the federal reserve note for oil. America did them a favor by "sanctioning" them. Now they're paid in gold for their oil. You don't need to rub pigs blood on anything. Just wait and watch while what happened in 1922 Germany happens here, as the use of the dollar internationally dwindles and the European union collapses. Also, don't count on QE3 meaning anything other than the greatest land grab since the Louisana purchase. It's only being used to buy mortgage securities, which simply means when the economy collapses, the Fed will own many properties.
your degree in Economics overwhelms me, lol wait you don't have one !

Van Wert, OH

#5 Sep 16, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a degree to understand what is happening. It doesn't take a degree to note that in several countries, the dollar is no longer used to exchange currency. It doesn't take a degree to see that the stock market is only up because of the promise of more printing, and now, the monthly printing of $85B, 40 billion of which is used for mortgage securities. Gold was $1500.00 last year. Now it's quickly approaching $1800.00, a 20% increase and expected to go much higher. Silver has gone up more than 25% in less than 2 months. Our _daily_ deficit is well over $8 billion between domestic and government spending. This latest "QE unlimited" will do nothing more than slow the descent by 1/3, with temporary increases on the stock market, building yet another bubble to pop. All of this quantitative easing doesn't exactly come from thin air. It comes by way of devaluing the currency already in circulation, which in short, means by way of devaluing us. You'll see in the coming months as it causes more money to survive.
smartass

Napoleon, OH

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Joe's right cool, it doesnt take a degree and he is right and more and more countries are no longer using US currency. If the US stops being the world reserve we are in for a huge wake up call America.Gold and silver are the way to go, think its a coincidence that all these cash for gold places are popping up? These investors know where the real money is

Van Wert, OH

#7 Sep 16, 2012
smartass wrote:
Joe's right cool, it doesnt take a degree and he is right and more and more countries are no longer using US currency. If the US stops being the world reserve we are in for a huge wake up call America.Gold and silver are the way to go, think its a coincidence that all these cash for gold places are popping up? These investors know where the real money is
Real money doesn't exist. If it were based entirely on oil, it should expire when the oil is used. Money is no different than a credit card, except that the rich get to use it first, and trick us into working for it. Today's money is FIAT currency, no different than 1920's German Mark. Real wealth is inside each of us, defined by what each of us is capable of producing and our quality of character. I haven't charged anyone anything for the things I have made for families in this town for good reason. Associating what I do with money is a insult to the goods provided.
piggreased bullets

Spencerville, OH

#8 Sep 16, 2012
I heard the story was that someone used the pig blood ink while printing the newest korans... to insult the muslims

Van Wert, OH

#9 Sep 16, 2012
piggreased bullets wrote:
I heard the story was that someone used the pig blood ink while printing the newest korans... to insult the muslims
There's a good deal of disinformation out there. Most of it comes from Tel-Lie-Vision. For example, did you know that Iran hasn't invaded any country since 1798? But they're dangerous. How dare they put their country around 44 of our military bases.
interregator

Spencerville, OH

#10 Sep 17, 2012
are you a muslim joe? are you a bleeding heart Obama lovin Taliban sympathizer ? the more you talk you sound less of a crack head and more anti american... I suspose your garage full of explosafes are your way of researching green energy... yep we all seen your pipe bombs and controlled burns on youtube... looking for clean energy, yea right...lmao
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#11 Sep 17, 2012
joe if your anti-american, better pack a camel and trot tomusmlan.

Van Wert, OH

#12 Sep 17, 2012
interregator wrote:
are you a muslim joe? are you a bleeding heart Obama lovin Taliban sympathizer ? the more you talk you sound less of a crack head and more anti american... I suspose your garage full of explosafes are your way of researching green energy... yep we all seen your pipe bombs and controlled burns on youtube... looking for clean energy, yea right...lmao
As for my religious preference, it's irrelevant, but I am in fact a christian. I never voted for Obama and will not vote for Romney either, simply because they are establishment banker owned bought and paid for.

There is a big difference between patriotism and Statism. There is a big difference between making a pipe bomb and experimenting with rocket fuel for fireworks. As for thermite experiments and now thermate experiments, well, they validate quite a few theories, including the blatant lie the American people have been fed about 9/11. That I chose to melt down a phone does not make me a terrorist. It makes me a p*ssed off former customer of AT&T.

That you don't understand the difference between research and bottle rockets vs terrorism is your problem, not mine.

Van Wert, OH

#13 Sep 17, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
joe if your anti-american, better pack a camel and trot tomusmlan.
I'm far from Anti-American. I just don't let Tel-Lie-Vision do my thinking for me.
question

Spencerville, OH

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Do your neighbors know you place a highly flammable substance in pipes and screw on endcaps them light an orifice that causes an extreme reaction near their homes and within the city limits of Kenton?( I believr that can be deemed a pipe bomb under municipal code) Do they also know you light incindiary substances all within the confines of your Garage and yard within the city Limits of Kenton?(violation of Fire Codes) Do they know you are operating a Busness (manufacturing) in a Residential Zone? Sounds like the Kenton Police Department should pay you a visit... It also sounds like City Council should look into Zoning violations at your operation. Also The act of manufacturing is a Taxable source not just the product...are you up to date with the IRS and the City of Kenton... I think this thread will point out a few things to just the right people...

Van Wert, OH

#15 Sep 17, 2012
question wrote:
Do your neighbors know you place a highly flammable substance in pipes and screw on endcaps them light an orifice that causes an extreme reaction near their homes and within the city limits of Kenton?( I believr that can be deemed a pipe bomb under municipal code) Do they also know you light incindiary substances all within the confines of your Garage and yard within the city Limits of Kenton?(violation of Fire Codes) Do they know you are operating a Busness (manufacturing) in a Residential Zone? Sounds like the Kenton Police Department should pay you a visit... It also sounds like City Council should look into Zoning violations at your operation. Also The act of manufacturing is a Taxable source not just the product...are you up to date with the IRS and the City of Kenton... I think this thread will point out a few things to just the right people...
I've actually discussed zoning issues in city counsel, for many types of operations that could be done from home, months ago. As my "income" is not based on manufacturing, nor is any manufacturing done so for profit, well, it's a non-issue. Most of what you're describing actually occurred in Bellefontaine, although one experiment, not recorded was done last spring. As for what I do, it's the same thing my grandfather did in his spare time. Making children's toys to give away. In fact, I wouldn't soil such a gift by associating it with money. What exactly is the tax on goods given away? I find it interesting that you would attack an idea that could be used to free people from conventional thinking in terms of work and lifestyle, or even the act of making toys for families that may have had a hard time otherwise in obtaining them. But hey, you could also let this town get worse and complain about anyone trying to make a difference. Of course it likely has nothing to do with any comments challenging your opinion on this or that, would it? No one would stoop to winning an argument by using authority as a weapon, would they? In point of fact, I lost over $70K this year, of which,$12K _MAY_ be recoverable, and even that loss is meaningless. The only thing that has any real meaning to me is my family and making sure that we don't have to depend on any agency for our survival. As for any accusations of me being a terrorist, well, I'm more inclined to think the government deserves that title. That you believe the lies about why the wars rage on is your problem, not mine.
smartass

Napoleon, OH

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Joe Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
As for my religious preference, it's irrelevant, but I am in fact a christian. I never voted for Obama and will not vote for Romney either, simply because they are establishment banker owned bought and paid for.
There is a big difference between patriotism and Statism. There is a big difference between making a pipe bomb and experimenting with rocket fuel for fireworks. As for thermite experiments and now thermate experiments, well, they validate quite a few theories, including the blatant lie the American people have been fed about 9/11. That I chose to melt down a phone does not make me a terrorist. It makes me a p*ssed off former customer of AT&T.
That you don't understand the difference between research and bottle rockets vs terrorism is your problem, not mine.
Thermate=911 no doubt I agree with you. I have seen the signatures of it on almost every clip I have watched. I dont know who did it, but I know it was used.
iriquOOi

Houston, OH

#17 Sep 18, 2012
joe, at least yu got th balls to stand be counted, but it will fall on deaf ears, courage, wisdom and serenity. 3 words from the old testament.///////. what you think tonto? the eagle has tears in her eyes. WOUNDED BUT NOT BROKEN. when did you excape from that padded room.?
Heather

Kenton, OH

#18 Sep 18, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a good point! By the way do you have one!
cool

United States

#19 Sep 18, 2012
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>He has a good point! By the way do you have one!
actually I do and just so you know our currency issues has no reflection on the current president, what is happing now was put in play years ago by bad investments and over spending, the past is what helps the future, basic Econ 101

Van Wert, OH

#20 Sep 19, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
actually I do and just so you know our currency issues has no reflection on the current president, what is happing now was put in play years ago by bad investments and over spending, the past is what helps the future, basic Econ 101
Our currency issues began almost a century ago with the privatization of the monetary system. Our real problems with this monetary system began in 1971, which allowed for theft by inflation. Previously, it was a 'fractional reserve' banking system, which had at least some connection to something that maintained an intrinsic value. Today, it's just a printing press that has been used to steal an enormous amount of wealth from the people of America, and it's going to get a lot worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops 50 min Vernon 1
What's up wingfeild 3 hr Weaver 5
Daniel (Danny) Price 5 hr Bruh 7
Women of village behind the sheriff office 5 hr Bruh 9
Trespassers R/C (Oct '11) 5 hr KONG67 28
Ben sheets and Christina Helton Davis 6 hr loser 3
Not another one Damien Thu Kasey 8

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance