name some hotties you saw at the fair...

name some hotties you saw at the fair this year

Posted in the Kenton Forum

hotties

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2012
See any guy or gals that were lookin smokin hot? even if you dont know their names, describe them, maybe others can figure out who they are... i will start:

Why was the smoking hot short haired chic working at the pork burger building?? Piercing blue eyes, and a big ole' ghetto ass on that one.
jen k

Highland, MI

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Saw a couple guys running the rides that i would have licked
greyskies blue

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2012
on Friday night i saw a couple of old yummies from back in the day. Josh Bowman has filled out nicely, sexy recceding hairline and workers hands. Kevin Senning was another one i saw that used to be real thin, now he is like 350lbs, and looking gooood.
toby

Houston, OH

#4 Sep 9, 2012
saw joshs mom, steve dont deserve her, sexey mamma.he loved white witches.barf barf barf.
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

#5 Sep 9, 2012
black 6.4 big booty long black hair and big brown eyes like Bambie. you know who this is?and please don't say they all look alike, I already know that!
sick

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2012
iriquOOi wrote:
black 6.4 big booty long black hair and big brown eyes like Bambie. you know who this is?and please don't say they all look alike, I already know that!
me and you wasnt there so I guess there was no hotties at the fair
doggthong

Kenton, OH

#7 Sep 10, 2012
I saw better lookin ladies in the hog barns!
did her

Marysville, OH

#8 Sep 10, 2012
beckah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Birdturd Burchiel 9 hr Lol 12
Carrie rigdon manns 14 hr Ohio state 4
Cleaning hottie 16 hr Crystal 31
Danielle Lawarre (Jun '14) 18 hr holly 11
danielle lawarre (Sep '13) 18 hr holly 4
Bigger pervs in our county Mon Ohio 5
Samantha Morris Mon Nick 321 25

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance