I left you a little something
funny

Kenton, OH

#6 Jun 13, 2010
who did you pi** off.
Blur

Kenton, OH

#7 Jun 13, 2010
Well if youre asking about 14 years ago, then I suppose it could have been me >:D
oil

Lancaster, OH

#8 Jun 13, 2010
LoL
its mine

Kenton, OH

#9 Jun 13, 2010
i farted so loud when i done it i thought you were gonna wake up.
lil turd

Dublin, OH

#10 Jun 13, 2010
i need some details how big was it and was it brown mushy or firm
B ZG

Newport, TN

#11 Jun 13, 2010
it was mushy....had some hot wings the day before with some cole slaw....yea it was a great poop
wtfever

Zanesville, OH

#12 Jun 13, 2010
B ZG wrote:
it was mushy....had some hot wings the day before with some cole slaw....yea it was a great poop
You are disgusting. Whoever did this is sick and it was uncalled for. I hope you wake up to the same thing on your porch. Grow up. I hope this person called the cops and reported it and our keystone cops picked up the evidence and sent it out for DNA. From what I understand they can get DNA from this. Maybe you should watch crime tv. They can get DNA from almost anything now a days.
Blur

Kenton, OH

#13 Jun 14, 2010
wtfever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are disgusting. Whoever did this is sick and it was uncalled for. I hope you wake up to the same thing on your porch. Grow up. I hope this person called the cops and reported it and our keystone cops picked up the evidence and sent it out for DNA. From what I understand they can get DNA from this. Maybe you should watch crime tv. They can get DNA from almost anything now a days.
Oh well, the dude had someone shit on his porch. It's one of the more inapropriate and senseless pranks, but jeez. Noone is going to spark up a time consuming and mildly expensive investigation to find out who took a shit on his porch and bring him up in cuffs. We have bigger problems than shit on a porch. Mushy hot wing shit ALL THE WAY BROTHER
god

Kenton, OH

#14 Jun 14, 2010
only thing comes to my mind is....BILLY MADISON...DONT PUT IT OUT WITH YOUR BOOTS STAN!!!!lol he called the shit poop!!!OMG to funny
B ZG

Newport, TN

#15 Jun 14, 2010
WOW!!!! I just took another huge dump....the kind that makes you make faces! looks almost like ice cream coming out of the machine. what a great poop! and smells too.....thank god for air fresh

Since: May 10

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2010
You're positive it was human feces?

My neighbors across the street let their dog shit in my yard all the time. It's tempting, sometimes, to return the favor, either by producing my own or shoveling up what their dog left and winging it against their garage door and vehicles. They've backed up into 3 of the 4 cars that I've owned, too, and not fessed up to it.
B ZG

Columbus, OH

#17 Jun 14, 2010
man I've always wanted to take a dump on someone's porch!
wtfever

Zanesville, OH

#18 Jun 14, 2010
Blur wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, the dude had someone shit on his porch. It's one of the more inapropriate and senseless pranks, but jeez. Noone is going to spark up a time consuming and mildly expensive investigation to find out who took a shit on his porch and bring him up in cuffs. We have bigger problems than shit on a porch. Mushy hot wing shit ALL THE WAY BROTHER
Okay, I guess you didn't see where I put "our keystone cops". I know they aren't going to do anything about it. I was making a fun of our police department. Knowing them if they were called they probably called the corner and Detective Beach in just to investigate someone leaving poop on someones porch. I still think that it was wrong for someone doing it, but you have to think about how KPD handled this. I'm sure somehow or someway they made the homeowner pick it up. They are all to much pussy's to do this. I could probably beat them all up and I'm a girl. As a matter of fact they called for back-up when they had to arrest me and I'm only 16yrs old. LOL What whimps.
Blur

Kenton, OH

#19 Jun 15, 2010
I misunderstood. Iunno, I just think even an incredibly inconsiderate like that still pales in comparison to the other issues that the do-nothing enforcement around here need to focus on.

OP had to clean shit off of his porch; Somewhere in the world, at this very moment, there's sick fuck somewhere receiving a Cleveland Steamer. Things can always get worse, is what I'm getting at.
Portlandrocks

Kenton, OH

#20 Jun 15, 2010
What's defecated?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women in general and the biggest ones are fruity 4 hr StupidBitch u r 8
Renee bailey 5 hr Renee Bailey 9
Kenton is the worst town in Hardin county 11 hr YUUUUP 7
ashley drumm 18 hr yeah 17
ymca Thu heard that 3
O I heard on are crappie radio station Terry pr... Thu He is busted lol 1
Autumn sexton (Dec '11) Thu Wtf 9
More from around the web

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE