First Prev
of 13
Next Last
spark plug

Kenton, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2011
how does the city come up with the money to pay for all their cell phone use. the radio's they use are cheeper,don't cost anything, but it seems they don't want anybody noing whats going on, we all know the people that get caught is largely because of us the public.

Since: Dec 10

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Feb 8, 2011
they like the cell phone's that why if they do any dirty work no one can trace it back to them.
big g

Kenton, OH

#3 Feb 9, 2011
get a life!they are their own personal cell phones. city doesn't pay for the!
moore

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2011
if the phones belong to them and they use them for work well its a tax write off !
doesnt matter anyways

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2011
they probably are thier own cell phones made affordable due to the fact they drive the police vehicles home from work on gas we pay for.....i pass a KPD car every morning he lives in logan county, i pass him coming off 273 almost every day, if i didnt use my own vehicle and city was paying for my gas at $3.15 a gallon damn straight you can afford lots of airtime....
nice try

Lima, OH

#6 Feb 9, 2011
doesnt matter anyways wrote:
they probably are thier own cell phones made affordable due to the fact they drive the police vehicles home from work on gas we pay for.....i pass a KPD car every morning he lives in logan county, i pass him coming off 273 almost every day, if i didnt use my own vehicle and city was paying for my gas at $3.15 a gallon damn straight you can afford lots of airtime....
Is it the K-9 unit?
doesnt matter anyways

Kenton, OH

#7 Feb 9, 2011
yes it is the k-9 unit, and im sure his vehicle can accomodate a dog
hoof hearted

Willard, OH

#8 Feb 9, 2011
Everyone has a cellphone with pretty much unlimited minutes these days.....unless you are white trash still using a trac phone......get over it.
nice try

Lima, OH

#9 Feb 9, 2011
yes it is the k-9 unit, and im sure his vehicle can accomodate a dog
It's not just Kenton, but every K-9 unit car is driven home by the officer.
spark plug

Kenton, OH

#10 Feb 9, 2011
hoof hearted wrote:
Everyone has a cellphone with pretty much unlimited minutes these days.....unless you are white trash still using a trac phone......get over it.
i will get over it if tax payers money is'n paying for these phones.whats wrong with white trash,don't you wipe you ass with toilit paper.
befuddled 1

Kenton, OH

#11 Feb 9, 2011
thought they had to reside in the county to be employed here?
Wondering

Kenton, OH

#12 Feb 9, 2011
spark plug wrote:
how does the city come up with the money to pay for all their cell phone use. the radio's they use are cheeper,don't cost anything, but it seems they don't want anybody noing whats going on, we all know the people that get caught is largely because of us the public.
They don't want anyone to know what's going on? Freaking DUH. The heroin community have police scanners. If they didn't use cellphone those people would have an idea of what's going on, and quite frankly I don't want them to know. I want them busted and in jail. If it takes your nosy butt not knowing oh freaking well.
hoof hearted

Willard, OH

#13 Feb 9, 2011
How do you know its not a personal cell retard.....everyone has one....including police.....get over it.
spark plug wrote:
<quoted text>i will get over it if tax payers money is'n paying for these phones.whats wrong with white trash,don't you wipe you ass with toilit paper.
blue

Kenton, OH

#14 Feb 9, 2011
hoof hearted wrote:
How do you know its not a personal cell retard.....everyone has one....including police.....get over it.<quoted text>
when it is used during the middle of a stop, it is not a personal call. hoof hearted your breath smells like your name.
spark plug

Kenton, OH

#15 Feb 9, 2011
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't want anyone to know what's going on? Freaking DUH. The heroin community have police scanners. If they didn't use cellphone those people would have an idea of what's going on, and quite frankly I don't want them to know. I want them busted and in jail. If it takes your nosy butt not knowing oh freaking well.
well we due have ass holes on here, but the people help more then them being quit on cell phones.they have been quit about the wells fire death and where has it gotton them, its the pubic idiot,i don't like to cummunnate with the idits of kenton,but the public solves most of the crimes.oh!what are trac phones?
hoof hearted

Willard, OH

#16 Feb 9, 2011
Judging by your post, which is almost unreadable, you are the idiot. A trac phone is one of those cheap pieces of crap you get at Walmart and need phonecards to add minutes. Cops are allowed to have phones on them......GET OVER IT.
spark plug wrote:
<quoted text>well we due have ass holes on here, but the people help more then them being quit on cell phones.they have been quit about the wells fire death and where has it gotton them, its the pubic idiot,i don't like to cummunnate with the idits of kenton,but the public solves most of the crimes.oh!what are trac phones?
spark plug

Kenton, OH

#17 Feb 9, 2011
hoof hearted wrote:
Judging by your post, which is almost unreadable, you are the idiot. A trac phone is one of those cheap pieces of crap you get at Walmart and need phonecards to add minutes. Cops are allowed to have phones on them......GET OVER IT.<quoted text>
whats your problem, you got to be a woman or a sissy,read slow and if you read well it will come to you if not i will explain it to you one time.
hoof hearted

Willard, OH

#18 Feb 9, 2011
It is hard to understand because it doesn't make any sense.....looks like a 2nd grader typed it.
spark plug

Kenton, OH

#19 Feb 9, 2011
hoof hearted wrote:
It is hard to understand because it doesn't make any sense.....looks like a 2nd grader typed it.
and your doing better?
hoof hearted

Columbus, OH

#20 Feb 10, 2011
I'll give you the opportunity to point out any errors in my posts. I don't expect people to have perfect spelling and word usage, but for Christ's sake make your posts understandable. If you don't understand any post I have put it just proves my point that you're an idiot.
spark plug wrote:
<quoted text>and your doing better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damien plaugher 12 hr Seriously 9
who the toughest girls in kenton (Apr '11) 17 hr Rachel 75
News Kenton police officer shot; suspect dead Mon They cannot kill ... 13
wingfield Mon haha 1
Arty petitt Mon Tabitha 12
Rob Ramge Mon Gross 5
Hope this is about how u screwed ur mom Sun Out of fuel in ur... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenton Mortgages