truth

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I as well as many others have known these girls for years an I will say they both can be very good ppl...but they think n act like there better than everyone...an both are compulsive liars...tiara doesnt know half the shit she talks about an thrives off attention from all guys...relies on her beauty to get her thru life...fake fake fake...an she can get on here her or nichi n say what they wanted I dated tiara experienced it all first hand...its amazing how you can make yourself look w a bunch of talk cause there not all there talked up too be...
Ha ha ha

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Alright I have a problem with this bc I too dated tiara many years ago but her and I stayed close friends today. And all of you are just sore bitter loser who are just hating you got your heart broke by a pretty girl and is piss3d about it because you all say you know her none of you have the balls to say it to her face haha tiara is by no means fake she acts better then no one she gives everyone a chance and the part that even made me post on this stupid bs is bc one of you dumb fuc@s called her a bad mom? That's a joke right? A woman spends every seconds with her son and doesn't drink doesn't party and that makes her a bad mom? I think someone has some jealousy issues bc she's a dam good mom and as far as using her beauty to get by? Welcome to 2013 any one who is good looking will use their abilities and its not all them of her it's the shallow truth of our world if your rich or beautiful you can pretty much have what ever you ask for I hate Kenton you take a good woman and make her look terrible it's pathetic and it's even more pathetic I'm on this site but when I heard about It I wanted to put my thoughts on this tiara your sexy your a good mom you don't even live in Kenton screw them got dam baybay oh and congrats on your new home
Natasha

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Herion?. Are you kidding me loser...im pretty sure i weigh like 178 lbs..wish i was skinnier..trailer park trash?. Bahaha pill head...god...like i said wish i was skinnier but given our family history none of us need to be on drugs nor do them...bad moms...??. Honestly all i have done was try my best i have lived on my own for the past two years taking care of my own mother and my boys and my sister at one point..i wont lie i had it rough and have barley managed but its more than anyother person my age..both of my babys fathers live with there moms and dads..and alot of other 23 yr olds do as well but i busted tail to try my hardest..and still am..makes you look even.worse considering if anyone knows me they know better..thats all that matters to me..if im guilty of anything it was giving my all and still not loosing hope. But thank you for showing your concern but i know what i do in my life hun and you nor anyone else will ever bring me down esp. Over words. God bless
curiousjoe

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Everybody from hardin county knows the truth.. Trailer park trash and good ol shity moms i herd
Xxx

Wapakoneta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Both of these girls are nasty fake lil girls who need to keep those nasty legs closed. To the ugly sister How many different baby daddy's do u have?? And u continue to bring more and more men around ur kids cuz that's what trash does. I know someone who kicked it with u trashy girls for a min and they word is u stink and never pay attention to ur kids. Only the men u sleep with is who gets ur attention. Real men don't wanna settle down with some young dumb 2 bit trash!! Get it together for those kids sake. And yea one of u are into drugs. It's the uglier one.
Thomas

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I'm pretty sure the pretty one tiara is not a trashy hoe or a bad mom you are retarded Nikki is the one who should be bashed and tiara don't open her legs she's one of the biggest teases in town she dont put out she will just eff with your head its effed up but she does her thing and none of you idiots can spell
Wow

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

The ugly sister is a nasty whore who drinks all the time and does drugs. She is just a gross lil imature girl who needs to grow up and stop worrying about men and more about ur children. The other sister I don't know well but I know she is a fake Lil girl also.. Someone who wears that much makeup cant be all that naturally pretty. Lay off the bleach u use for ur hair. U won't have any hair left in a few years. Fake fake!! There's no help for the ugly sister.
I know

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Tiara is cool and pretty ya she wear lot make up but she put it on good lmao Nichi is a fn whor* I want to kick her a** If I see you anywhere ill tell you who I am and tell yu all about yourself. I grew up with both of you Tk I'm sorry to put your sister down but you know it's the truth as well. Nichi having sex with men for money is not buying your a** You thought you was going to talk to my man ha not going to happen. Shave your hairy back nasty slu* Whor* in person and on topix haha
Tiarakaye

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Wow wrote:
The ugly sister is a nasty whore who drinks all the time and does drugs. She is just a gross lil imature girl who needs to grow up and stop worrying about men and more about ur children. The other sister I don't know well but I know she is a fake Lil girl also.. Someone who wears that much makeup cant be all that naturally pretty. Lay off the bleach u use for ur hair. U won't have any hair left in a few years. Fake fake!! There's no help for the ugly sister.
hahahahaha wooooow little girl? I'm 25 years old a mother a new home owner I own a vehicle hahaha I love the trailer park trash theory too? Never have I ever lived in a trailer and number two let me tell all you low life idiots something I'm not proud of things I've chose to do in some of my past life and yet it's none of your business and 2. I'm not good at a lot of things but being a mother I pride myself on and not to toot my own horn but damn good at it! So good I have separation anxiety! My son is no where but with his mommy if you see me with out my son it's rare or me running to a gas station so I'm not going to let some jealous lose bring down my pride I have been on this stupid site 3 times now that's it bc I have other things to worry about un like you Hardin county winners.. And you will not bring me down or cut my pride I'm proud of who I am and what I have accomplished and all this crap how I had sex with this person and that person and blah blah is defiantly false!!! And to the good comments thank you and ps I don't have blonde hair any more haven't for almost a year and of I do witch will be soon I would not use bleach you dumba$$ and yes I do wear a lot of make up "foundation" bc I do NOT like my freckles :) and I'm a woman I love the beauty line and dressing up every day I take care of myself haha sorry for that! And please tell me who you are.. Bc right now you are just pathetic all of you! Talking all this trash but won't come forward because you are scared little immature bitc&es with no life of ur own you want to be apart of someone else's and yes
My sister has two children with different fathers that does not by any means define who she is as a person! Yes she has dated a lot but she's trying to find the right one.. I forgot it was a crime to be single and have fun? Get over yourself! Nichi is in no way perfect but I will defend her bc she is my sister and I love her with all my heart and I will pay every single one of you on this post to come forward and say this to her face because nichi will knock you the hell out lol I don't understand why she has this many haters? I really don't get it? She is nice to everyone she meets.. Any ways I'm sorry for cussing and being upset but this is so wrong. You all need to grow the hell up or grow some balls or tell her directly instead of putting me in the middle of this situation I do not no want to sit here and keep fighting with someone I don't even know.. I mean ill give you my phone number you can txt me.. Then ill give u my address you can come pay me a visit and we can work all this out and I'm not threatening you because clearly fighting is trashy but you best believe I will sit here and watch me or my family be bashed that is all thank you :) and I really do have plenty more to say haha even tho you just waisted 3 minutes of your life reading this as I did writing it fml good ole HCO :p
Natasha

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

I know wrote:
Tiara is cool and pretty ya she wear lot make up but she put it on good lmao Nichi is a fn whor* I want to kick her a** If I see you anywhere ill tell you who I am and tell yu all about yourself. I grew up with both of you Tk I'm sorry to put your sister down but you know it's the truth as well. Nichi having sex with men for money is not buying your a** You thought you was going to talk to my man ha not going to happen. Shave your hairy back nasty slu* Whor* in person and
on topix haha
Bahaha yeah your cool i live at 3081/2 ill walk out on the street to meet you baby cakes:) let me know when talkin up game one here:) slut bahaha i wont lie prolly had.more ass than your.toilet seat that just means im good lookin your term is slut. ;) jealous?. I have had a man for far to long to steal any ones?? Lmfao so be it.. im so glad that none of this bothers me just makes me happier to be so blunt!. But on this note im ending my convo dont have to call me out i can do it my self. And personally the only ppl that have issues with someone on here are usually to gloat about enemys. Im glad your one of em ill check back daily for the golden news thanks!:)
Natasha

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Wow wrote:
Tiara is pretty with or with out make up..duhhh..and ugly or.not i forgot you were god today..so glad you influenced everyones decisions...yayyy high five;) keep gloating makes no difference to me thanks tho i needed a re cap of what you think my life is..makesss a hugheeee difference...bahahaha not:):):):)
Natasha

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Xxx wrote:
Both of these girls are nasty fake lil girls who need to keep those nasty legs closed. To the ugly sister How many different baby daddy's do u have?? And u continue to bring more and more men around ur kids cuz that's what trash does. I know someone who kicked it with u trashy girls for a min and they word is u stink and never pay attention to ur kids. Only the men u sleep with is who gets ur attention. Real men don't wanna settle down with some young dumb 2 bit trash!! Get it together for those kids sake. And yea one of u are into drugs. It's the uglier one.
Why yes sir you hit it right on the nose...your sooo correct my god i forgot im pleasing your life to live mine or the fact that mine matters to makes your different...different dads?. Everyone knows who the dads are there are only two simple..and were three year relationships..so if you dont me me that well enough why write?. Oh cause your hc trash:) figures..thanks i needed your opinion so bad right now...lmfao..thanks hun!:)
lmao

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Nichi, Tiara, stop wasting your time arguing with these haters! You both know you're great moms! And beautiful! Who cares what these people say, you know what you are, don't even read this crap! Keep doing what your doing!
Wtf

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Wow tiara is easily arguable one of the prettiest girls that went to Kenton along with others now Nikki is another story terrible mother if that's what you want to call her yeah she loves her kids of course, doesn't earn your tittle "mother" tiara is a good person inside an out not perfect no one is but she is always been with her son since he was born I feel bad for her having to even read the first post on here when clearly someone is mad at Nikki and not tiara your taking your anger out on the wrong woman I know both of these girls I pray for Nikki
Brandon

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I have known these 2 girls for 22 years and they are not druggies or sluts they are good loyal friends that would do anything in the world for anyone and IM telling you they are amazing moms they are both beautiful inside and out and their kids are adorable tiara and Nichi actually know who gathered their kids unlike slot of the slurs in Kenton don't be hating just cause you don't know who your baby daddy is. Or because you don't know your dad because your mom was a whore seriously these girls are like my sisters and if someone has something to say I'd watch cause tiara and nichi are bad b's and me and my brother love and respect these girls so come at one of them again. We honor family so pop off again bíT[h
real shad

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Any of these lil hoes do anal? me and my hunny looking to spice it up
Hahaha

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I'm married to the father of my children thank u. And if the ugly lil whore would worrie less about married men ( not my man) but other men and more about her children she might be a half way decent person. She is a nasty nasty girl. And all u so called friends are just dragging this site out further and further by posting And I know my father also thank u. He raised me along with my mother who is not a whore. I already stated I don't know tiara but the other girl has issues and needs to lay off of the drugs and the men. Hummmm wonder why u can't keep a man. Cuz u can't keep ur legs closed u fat troll. Men know u can't turn a hoe into a house wife. And I'm not afraid. I'm a bad bitch. I know I could beat this bitch down. I've done it in the cage a few times and I am pretty sure this girl ain't got shit on the girls I fought and train with. So keep poppin off
lmao

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Hahaha wrote:
I'm married to the father of my children thank u. And if the ugly lil whore would worrie less about married men ( not my man) but other men and more about her children she might be a half way decent person. She is a nasty nasty girl. And all u so called friends are just dragging this site out further and further by posting And I know my father also thank u. He raised me along with my mother who is not a whore. I already stated I don't know tiara but the other girl has issues and needs to lay off of the drugs and the men. Hummmm wonder why u can't keep a man. Cuz u can't keep ur legs closed u fat troll. Men know u can't turn a hoe into a house wife. And I'm not afraid. I'm a bad bitch. I know I could beat this bitch down. I've done it in the cage a few times and I am pretty sure this girl ain't got shit on the girls I fought and train with. So keep poppin off
So what's your name big talker?
John

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Lets say super slut that has herpies since high school always said it was a cold sore but it wouldn't go away beware

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Come on now for real 13 min Little what 1
Whitney Craig? 1 hr just sayin 5
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 28,463
Dennis Jaques 3 hr oh really 9
Upgrade Cell Phone 4 hr Cell 5
the Terrence rowe run?? 9 hr lame 4
Mothers On Heroin and Visitation (May '12) 12 hr Loving father 12
brian flowers main suspect in missing patti adk... (Jan '11) Jul 6 jhefy 2,071
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000