First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hard2believe

Kenton, OH

#1 Oct 26, 2010
Is he really a woman beater? I just can not believe it... he dosen't seem like he could hurt a fly to me!
hmm

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2010
nope he is a really nice guy
grunt

Lancaster, OH

#3 Oct 27, 2010
judge and you will be judged, some more mud slinging in the cornfield county/ sinkhole/ kittycity/ AMEN
hard2believe

Kenton, OH

#4 Oct 27, 2010
I didn't think it was true, he seems way to nice
nikkie

Kenton, OH

#5 Oct 29, 2010
he beat me

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2011
well for all of you that think chad is a nice guy ur wrong. my name is Brooke and i was with the man for almost 10 years and for more than half that time he beat on me every day yeah it was my fault i stayed as long as i did but i thought at the time my kids needed there father but i was wrong there might be a few of you on here that might have stupied shit to say about it but frankly i dont care i have moved on with my life and have done very well for my self and my kids and the past is the past and yes he might be a good guy to his friends or people he works with but if u live with him and are in a relationship with him be ware.....Yes people can change but i think when it comes to a relationship with him anything can happen ...ps... i would like to know who this nikkie chick is i know some of the girls he was with after me and this name dont ring a bell....
Enuff

Johnstown, OH

#7 May 5, 2011
Brooke it wasnt all that bad or u would have left his ass along time ago. He is hot as hell and he can be very sweet he does not beat women i repeat DOES NOT beat women and brooke when you first left chad didnt you leave him the kids while u ran off to be a big old dyke!! Maybe cause you found out you like to munch carpet instead of getting some nice meat you wanna talk crap about him
losers

Mansfield, OH

#8 May 5, 2011
Yeah brooke, and he wants to see his kids and u never let him u must be real pathetic seriously he is sweet as hell and nice, so stfu and go lay down some where b*tch
Etta Dik

Columbus, OH

#9 May 6, 2011
he beat me off....Then i HAD TO PEA ON HIM FOR 5 DOLLARS..

Since: May 10

Kenton, OH

#10 May 16, 2011
I am walking testiment that he is a woman beater. He broke 4 of my ribs, almost broke my neck, and busted out windows in my car all because I wouldn't let him take his drunk ass back to the bar and blow it up...which he would have actually done if I wouldn't have stopped him. He had a propane tank and was going to take my car back to the bar. In retrospect, my life or that of those packed into the Finishline that night...well worth it. And then after promising to get help, I took him back and he beat me again. IN FRONT OF MY KIDS!!! Slapped me one night for defending one of his children...REALLY!! Do you want to question it? He is on records at the courthouse for domestic violence! Is suppose to be going through therapy for his drinking and anger problems. Isn't suppose to be in a bar or caught with boose...
mccc

Kenton, OH

#11 May 17, 2011
CHEESE !
HOTDOG !
ELLIOT !
A COW KICKED NELLIE IN THE BELLY IN THE BARN !

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 May 17, 2011
ooh i forgot u and everyone else in Kenton lived with me so i guess i have no clue what went on in my own house. and i didn't leave him for a Bitch i left him because he was a women beater and didn't care about anyone but chad...also like i said i dont care what u people say u didn't live with him.
flores

Kenton, OH

#13 May 18, 2011
Chad is a good time.. I used to let him hit me with a wiffle ball bat on my bare ass... oo ya chad come back over baby.. u know who i am.. i need it now !
msh

Kenton, OH

#14 May 18, 2011
I have been talking to Chad here lately and I have to admit he has a serious drinking problem. But I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he never gets to see his kids, which he wants to see. So he uses alcohol to hide his feelings and forget the pain he is in by not getting to see them. Every parent should have a right to there kids, whether it is alone or supervised.

Since: May 10

Kenton, OH

#15 May 19, 2011
msh wrote:
I have been talking to Chad here lately and I have to admit he has a serious drinking problem. But I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that he never gets to see his kids, which he wants to see. So he uses alcohol to hide his feelings and forget the pain he is in by not getting to see them. Every parent should have a right to there kids, whether it is alone or supervised.
So what was the problem when he had his children? IF that is what is going on now...what was it then?
tracy

El Monte, CA

#16 Jul 22, 2012
where does this chad harris live and what kind of work does he do.Thinking I know him.He travels some with his job.
DAZED

United States

#17 Aug 2, 2012
Chad Harris doesn't see his kids, does not talk to them unless hes drunk and the last conversation he had with them he laughed and bragged about punching his new gf on the face, he's suppose to be sitting in jail for it. You might "know" Chad but you don't know Chad.
bull

Kenton, OH

#18 Aug 2, 2012
msh wrote:
I get frickin tired of excuses, HE HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM BECAUSE HE CHOSE IT PERIOD. The bastard needs to man up, quit blaming his behavior on others. Other people need to stop making excuses for him! HE is the one who takes the drink, nobody forces it on him. HE is the one that decides to beat the crap out of women. And dont say they deserve it. I saw what resulted from his drunken rage, a womans face beat to a pulp. You want to stick up for him? Just make sure you are with him when revenge strikes back cause I'll guarantee he and whoever is with him WILL get worse done to them! Bunch of low life scum.
DAZED

United States

#19 Aug 2, 2012
Msh, if he wants to see hid kids so bad then what's stopping him, their moms not. His sister see them. Often. He is giving you a sob story to make you feel bad for him. He's a a scum bag who does not deserve his kids. The kids constantly talk about trying to call him, he doesn't answer. Hell he told his kids they are nothing but trashy ni***r loves and he hated them. Real stand up guy. He is a no good woman beating, child abusing piece of SHIT. Hell he sat in court and ADMITTED he beat the kids with a f*cking metal coat hanger, laughs about it. Why do you think their mom got them so easy. Living condition, abuse, and neglect. He needs to just leave them alone. They would be better off. But as all kids are, they forgive when its not deserved, and they cry because they want to see him. HE doesn't make an attempt. It's not the job of the kids and mom to hunt down the dad.... But with Chad you don't stand a chance unless you do. And i would be very careful about falling for his pity party the last three women who did required urgent medical attention.
DAZED

United States

#20 Aug 2, 2012
And as a side note, Brooke is doing a great job raising them. They get everything they want, he doesn't pay support, he doesn't see them, she does it all with out him, and a fine job at that. Cell phones, Jordan's, name brand cloths, they are not hurting for a thing, not even a father figure, they have one. I think we should give respect where respect is due.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houses of FILTH 3 hr Tru_Dat 1
Freemason? Illuminati? (Jul '10) 4 hr WelbyMD 15
I'm Needing A Rental in the Byhalia,Mt.Victory ... 6 hr Responsible Adult 1
concerned 6 hr Friend 2
International Paper (Mar '11) 20 hr Johnny JR 415
Today's Drug Bust Wed hmmm 2
Hardin county fair Wed MILF lover 36
Kenton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web