the taxi cab does it have insurance o...

the taxi cab does it have insurance on all cars?

Posted in the Kenton Forum

just to say

Kenton, OH

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Due they have insurance on all their cars? if not why is the city allowing them to run without insurance ? They seem to have a car or cars running around town a lot.
victor

Napoleon, OH

#2 Dec 31, 2012
The city of Kenton is not the insurance police.
Basically the city runs the business of the city.

Just because they choose the title Kenton Taxi does not mean the business is run by the city.

If anyone can do anything about an uninsured motorist, it would be the police, sheriff or State Highway Patrol

who would ask for proof of insurance and if there
would be no proof, issue a ticket.
just to say

Kenton, OH

#4 Dec 31, 2012
victor wrote:
The city of Kenton is not the insurance police.
Basically the city runs the business of the city.
Just because they choose the title Kenton Taxi does not mean the business is run by the city.
If anyone can do anything about an uninsured motorist, it would be the police, sheriff or State Highway Patrol
who would ask for proof of insurance and if there
would be no proof, issue a ticket.
i guess that is why they are inspected by the city and must have taxi insurance which is differant then regular insurance and more expensive. i don't know much but i know that much, i would like to hear from someone who knows what they are talking about, you appear not to know anything.
Just sayin

New York, NY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
All you have to do is stop in to Kenton Taxi and inquire. Currently they have seven cars insured as taxis full time. They are insured through Hayes Insuance of Ada OH, and Heydinger Ins. of Kenton Oh. Insurance certificats on file state they are insured through 2014.
just to say

Kenton, OH

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
All you have to do is stop in to Kenton Taxi and inquire. Currently they have seven cars insured as taxis full time. They are insured through Hayes Insuance of Ada OH, and Heydinger Ins. of Kenton Oh. Insurance certificats on file state they are insured through 2014.
sounds good? Thank you
just to say

Kenton, OH

#10 Jan 2, 2013
due they have extra drivers using their own cars instead of the insured taxicabs?
bogo

Kenton, OH

#11 Jan 2, 2013
there something funny about your question. how could they run without.
just to say

Kenton, OH

#12 Jan 3, 2013
nothing funny a prue honest question.
interesting

Lima, OH

#13 Jan 3, 2013
someone said they have 7 cabs. how could a town this size need more then that?
interesting

Lima, OH

#14 Jan 3, 2013
what are you getting at?
just to say

Kenton, OH

#15 Jan 6, 2013
i doubt it if all are insured regardless of what they say and i just sayen it could be they are farming out some calls just a guess
i know

Kenton, OH

#16 Jan 6, 2013
yes there cars are insured they have to be and they need that many vehicles because clients go out of town for appointments..like dialosis paitients and so forth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Jen Keckler 11 hr Wildcat 6
Heroin addicts and dealers. 12 hr Trivago 5
Have you tried Anal?? (Sep '10) 13 hr Brian Burchiel 67
What Kenton girls / women have jungle fever?? 13 hr Brian Burchiel 16
USV bullies Sun Kathy 20
Shantona Morrisey Oct 21 Dooood 8
Heroin moms Oct 21 WhatAJoke 5

Kenton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance